Ishq ka Rang Safed

Bad News :TRP IS 1 (Page 5)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Originally posted by mehraan

Y Bv rating went up ...y ???? Y dnt they end their old shows n give chance to new...wats this???those shows had told their story n its recycling bakwaas pe bakwaas...I was a Bv watcher long bac...buttheres nothing new to offer n now show has come to replace it...Gud!!!
I seriously feel im jinxed whichever shows I had followed had low trps...
yea even the actors who acted for years suggesting to end the show BV, but mad colors is still hanging.Angry

This is idiotic...Foulplay or politics...dunno wat u say...!!

Vadhu badi bi hogayi par inke PAS VADHU PE VADHU RECYCLE HORAHE HAI!!!

Crap..

N that Simar...HIW MANY BHOOT N DAYANS ARE RESIDING INSIDE HER...I FAIL TO SHUDDER

COLORS COME TO REALITY...STOP IMAGINING THINGS N SHOWING BAKWAAS...

ON ONE HAND U PROMOTE SOCIAL MESSAGE BY BV,THAPKI,ISKRS ON THE OTHER SUPERSTIONS,SORCERY N BHOOTS...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinsura123cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Y Bv rating went up ...y ???? Y dnt they end their old shows n give chance to new...wats this???those shows had told their story n its recycling bakwaas pe bakwaas...I was a Bv watcher long bac...buttheres nothing new to offer n now show has come to replace it...Gud!!!
yea even the actors who acted for years suggesting to end the show BV, but mad colors is still hanging.Angry

This is idiotic...Foulplay or politics...dunno wat u say...!!

Vadhu badi bi hogayi par inke PAS VADHU PE VADHU RECYCLE HORAHE HAI!!!

Crap..

N that Simar...HIW MANY BHOOT N DAYANS ARE RESIDING INSIDE HER...I FAIL TO SHUDDER

COLORS COME TO REALITY...STOP IMAGINING THINGS N SHOWING BAKWAAS...

ON ONE HAND U PROMOTE SOCIAL MESSAGE BY BV,THAPKI,ISKRS ON THE OTHER SUPERSTIONS,SORCERY N BHOOTS...

yea Mehr..This is fact. everyone knows it expect dumb rangeelaAngry
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
If they are shifting to 6 pm then it's again risky to go with the slot..Big no and I just hope channel considering the best facts behind show..When show had a massive fan following and show grabbed international viewers too..So I am positive all about that, before cv's trying out different tracks to keep viewers glued..Long live IKRS !

sanvidsamanthanasura123

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Meher one its not there on sunday and two as anandi and dadisa r dying . so i think old vewers back for sentimental reasons. just guessing.

Let them die...Daddi survived 4 to 5 leaps...BAs enough!!!
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by samanthana

Thank u for sharing Meenu.I'm gng to enjoy the show n don't want waste my mood
Only possible is can change the slot to 11. Major drawback for our show is time slit from day one. Why they r doing partial to our show. Are they playing politics. 
If channel wants to concentrate onBV,SSk .
Trip is based on time slot. Show viewrs start from 7.our show viers r across all gender based . if they want to kill our show with time slit . let them do it.
I'm gng to enjoy the show.

I am trying to think about all the bad . I think we should be mentally prepared for a 6 pm slot. I dont know anything but this is just my analysis.

Meenu have no words to say. They r killing their own babies. I know good shows will not stand for long sequence. It us better to enjoy our show it lasts. As usual will watch in online.
If they want to give importance to omnivorous n carnivorous show 
 Let them do it . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Originally posted by cocoatree

If they are shifting to 6 pm then it's again risky to go with the slot..Big no and I just hope channel considering the best facts behind show..When show had a massive fan following and show grabbed international viewers too..So I am positive all about that, before cv's trying out different tracks to keep viewers glued..Long live IKRS !

Come to reality darling...Karna tha they would had done it long back...Kds timing or 11 slot would had been given...This rangeela has gone mad

sanvidsura123cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Channel itself not worried about their show...then why we should feel bad??

Seriously how can they give 6:30 slot for a love story, they really dont know who will watch love stories??

6:30 shows are meant for aunties who live in house entire day. so most of the shows are SB shows.

Its foolish to give 6:30 slot for a love story, but its the ikrs story and Mishal who helped in getting trp 2+ at 6:30 slot.

Even ppl laughing at me when i watch IKRS at 6:30pm.

So lets leave this to channel. only we have to feel bad for the actors who are putting more efforts and giving more than expected.

We tried many times and expressed our views for time slot change, but channel is not bothered at all.

Seriously Who are the ppl sitting thete...cnt use their commonsense...Dunno how to strategize the schedule n the programming...Infact they stopped promoting our show n no repeats!!!!

[/QUOTE]
yea, my BP is raising everyweek due to worst rangeelaAngry
its better to end the show if they feel it as burdenAngry
do they think they are doing this for us???
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Channel itself not worried about their show...then why we should feel bad??

Seriously how can they give 6:30 slot for a love story, they really dont know who will watch love stories??

6:30 shows are meant for aunties who live in house entire day. so most of the shows are SB shows.

Its foolish to give 6:30 slot for a love story, but its the ikrs story and Mishal who helped in getting trp 2+ at 6:30 slot.

Even ppl laughing at me when i watch IKRS at 6:30pm.

So lets leave this to channel. only we have to feel bad for the actors who are putting more efforts and giving more than expected.

We tried many times and expressed our views for time slot change, but channel is not bothered at all.

Channel much aware of  his potentiality n popularity still they had chosen  early slot for social based love story poor strategy to imply..Even many shows had a crappy story line but still they managed to garner ratings.Exactly ! felt really bad  for the actors and their tremendous team effort to deliver a good show to  viewers..

Edited by cocoatree - 14 April 2016 at 4:18am

sanvidIlinsura123

Go to top