Bad News :TRP IS 1 (Page 4)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by cocoatree

Originally posted by mehraan

I thought I will not think abt it but suddenly I felt dizzy seeing this...what the hell is wrong????? Y THE rangeela doesn't seetime is rong...Their star Mishal had acted in primeslot before n that was a hit...the show is internationally hit!!! Y dont thry use their brain n reshuffle n see it...It will give them numbers!!!

Mehru ! why did they stopped RT..? time slot is a huge issue n best part no dragging in our show still people preferred various options...don't know when ratings card gonna to disappear..good shows never signed in ratings card...instead of going for 7 days strategy better they can reshuffle time slot..

Guys Initially when they started shooting for IKRS it was decided that it will get BV slot n BV would be shifted. But suddenly BV Trps incresed in that month and IKRS got 6.30. so colors knows mishal's worth . And now we cannot expect a primetime slot. 
As Akki said they should shift it to late night. 

Hope colors doesnt think of shiftingit to 6 .I feel chances are their now.

Yes..! change in time slot is needed and better goes for late night nor mid term slot...huge no for 6pm..let me wait how far this goes we can't predict and I hope writers bucking up the content..now new entry will add some spice..hoping for the best...

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Channel itself not worried about their show...then why we should feel bad??

Seriously how can they give 6:30 slot for a love story, they really dont know who will watch love stories??

6:30 shows are meant for aunties who live in house entire day. so most of the shows are SB shows.

Its foolish to give 6:30 slot for a love story, but its the ikrs story and Mishal who helped in getting trp 2+ at 6:30 slot.

Even ppl laughing at me when i watch IKRS at 6:30pm.

So lets leave this to channel. only we have to feel bad for the actors who are putting more efforts and giving more than expected.

We tried many times and expressed our views for time slot change, but channel is not bothered at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidcaptkirkMeenakshi-rgcocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing Meenu.I'm gng to enjoy the show n don't want waste my mood
Only possible is can change the slot to 11. Major drawback for our show is time slit from day one. Why they r doing partial to our show. Are they playing politics. 
If channel wants to concentrate onBV,SSk .
Trip is based on time slot. Show viewrs start from 7.our show viers r across all gender based . if they want to kill our show with time slit . let them do it.
I'm gng to enjoy the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgsura123

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Y Bv rating went up ...y ???? Y dnt they end their old shows n give chance to new...wats this???those shows had told their story n its recycling bakwaas pe bakwaas...I was a Bv watcher long bac...buttheres nothing new to offer n now show has come to replace it...Gud!!!
I seriously feel im jinxed whichever shows I had followed had low trps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rg

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Y Bv rating went up ...y ???? Y dnt they end their old shows n give chance to new...wats this???those shows had told their story n its recycling bakwaas pe bakwaas...I was a Bv watcher long bac...buttheres nothing new to offer n now show has come to replace it...Gud!!!
yea even the actors who acted for years suggesting to end the show BV, but mad colors is still hanging.Angry

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Thank u for sharing Meenu.I'm gng to enjoy the show n don't want waste my mood
Only possible is can change the slot to 11. Major drawback for our show is time slit from day one. Why they r doing partial to our show. Are they playing politics. 
If channel wants to concentrate onBV,SSk .
Trip is based on time slot. Show viewrs start from 7.our show viers r across all gender based . if they want to kill our show with time slit . let them do it.
I'm gng to enjoy the show.

I am trying to think about all the bad . I think we should be mentally prepared for a 6 pm slot. I dont know anything but this is just my analysis.

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Channel itself not worried about their show...then why we should feel bad??

Seriously how can they give 6:30 slot for a love story, they really dont know who will watch love stories??

6:30 shows are meant for aunties who live in house entire day. so most of the shows are SB shows.

Its foolish to give 6:30 slot for a love story, but its the ikrs story and Mishal who helped in getting trp 2+ at 6:30 slot.

Even ppl laughing at me when i watch IKRS at 6:30pm.

So lets leave this to channel. only we have to feel bad for the actors who are putting more efforts and giving more than expected.

We tried many times and expressed our views for time slot change, but channel is not bothered at all.
[/QUOTE]

Seriously Who are the ppl sitting thete...cnt use their commonsense...Dunno how to strategize the schedule n the programming...Infact they stopped promoting our show n no repeats!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirksanvidsura123

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Meher one its not there on sunday and two as anandi and dadisa r dying . so i think old vewers back for sentimental reasons. just guessing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

Go to top