Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

sura this is not negativity. 
This is pure analysis. on certain facts. and let me tell you after having acheived a trp of 2 no show can claim that the slot is bad. they themselves have proved that it can fetch trp. 2 is a very very good trp for this slot. 
and ikrs maintained 1.8 for quiet sometime.

Let me also inform that all the actors , our favorites included are of the same opinion that i have voiced.

but still problem is with the channel only, it is their reputation, why cant they suggest creatives and PH?
if they got trp 2 in odd slot and happy then why didnt they focus on the show???
When we got trp 2, that time situations might be different but now we have cricket fever
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

Wish we knew any head or the contactperson of the channelšŸ¤£

u can talk to Raj Nayak in twitter, he is very active in twitteršŸ˜Š
Annu_2402 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meenu totally Agree with you. The time slot is an issue. I find there are many people in the forum who are working, there will be many who watch the serial online as this slot is not suitable for office goers. and this serial will not so much liked by the older generation as they enjoy the Saas Bahu stories. 
The Shambhu track was really bad and the Raja track although is ok but they cant do anything better with this track than this. Its better they start another track in between and still carry on with the RA track,

This is the only serial that I watch and I watch it mainly for the good star cast that IKRS has. I only hope they come up with a interesting story line and increase the TRP
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu_2402

Meenu totally Agree with you. The time slot is an issue. I find there are many people in the forum who are working, there will be many who watch the serial online as this slot is not suitable for office goers. and this serial will not so much liked by the older generation as they enjoy the Saas Bahu stories. 

The Shambhu track was really bad and the Raja track although is ok but they cant do anything better with this track than this. Its better they start another track in between and still carry on with the RA track,

This is the only serial that I watch and I watch it mainly for the good star cast that IKRS has. I only hope they come up with a interesting story line and increase the TRP

hey annu i saw u for the first time here. welcome dear. and keep posting. our ikrs forum needs you.
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This trp system...such a big headache...not even able to enjoy the show fully...
Making us stressed about the fate of our show...Can't take this...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sura123

but still problem is with the channel only, it is their reputation, why cant they suggest creatives and PH?
if they got trp 2 in odd slot and happy then why didnt they focus on the show???
When we got trp 2, that time situations might be different but now we have cricket fever

The trps touched 2 or whatever when the lead didnt confess ...or when the love story was at its realization or confession period...Thats y many like me didnt wanted marraige...separation cos till the lovers meet...ppl are interested to know when,where n how...pinning n yearning for love fetches trps...But again this track was never utilized...Then again they got married fine n good...They conned...again the same thing...I was skeptical in two ways...cos con is the basic stunt trp puller to keep many edgef n tuned to the show!!!Right now many find it boring n repetitive of their romance...so the withdrawal...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone's words are really true in some perspective...wish the cvs and channel ppl listen to us...and read all these...I am worried about the new Vivian show...
Annu_2402 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

The trps touched 2 or whatever when the lead didnt confess ...or when the love story was at its realization or confession period...Thats y many like me didnt wanted marraige...separation cos till the lovers meet...ppl are interested to know when,where n how...pinning n yearning for love fetches trps...But again this track was never utilized...Then again they got married fine n good...They conned...again the same thing...I was skeptical in two ways...cos con is the basic stunt trp puller to keep many edgef n tuned to the show!!!Right now many find it boring n repetitive of their romance...so the withdrawal...

Mehru Aap bhi bore ho gayi kya with Vidha romance? Not finding any cutie naughty post from you in the recent past
Mibenija thumbnail
I'm very sad. In my  country we have a page where we follow and comments on IKRS. For us, the biggets problem Kanak, her sadistic behavior,most for her leave IKRS, women's disaster to watch and listen. 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow this thread is rocking. trp ka toh pata nahi forum rank ke liye accha hai.