attiya1.3
attiya1.3

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Its very lowAngry
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Its low. Sony should do more to promote their shows. The repeat telecasts are mostly of Crime Patrol all day, and if someone hadn't mentioned it here somewhere in the Forum, I thought there was no repeat telecast of KRPK at all! 
Also, it is low, but compared to the other Sony shows, it is decent. And, some shows pick up late. LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriS

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Not bad considering some of their past high profile launches have had trps of 0.1 so I guess this is pretty decent.
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I think the ratings are pretty much low. I think Indian viewers have gotten so much used to watching OTT shows that such a non dramatic show ,on most parts at least , is a bit new concept for them. Also though it promised to be a love story , the love angle was really slow to start ( I'm fine with that , becoz that's realistic and that's how love happens in most cases in real life ) but I'm talking about whether Indian viewers are yet ready to see such love stories.
Also in such a this Radha rani angle is very off putting , though that's also very realistic in real life we've both good n bad eggs in our family basket.
The most negative thing about this show is the characterization of the leads , the fierce fiesty Female lead has been reduced to a arse licker , even a toilet paper roll has more self respect than her. and in trying to make Dev's character complicated they often end up making him weird.
Unless these things are improved , ratings won't improve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnegigauriS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index