Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Its low. Sony should do more to promote their shows. The repeat telecasts are mostly of Crime Patrol all day, and if someone hadn't mentioned it here somewhere in the Forum, I thought there was no repeat telecast of KRPK at all! 
Also, it is low, but compared to the other Sony shows, it is decent. And, some shows pick up late. LOL.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not bad considering some of their past high profile launches have had trps of 0.1 so I guess this is pretty decent.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think the ratings are pretty much low. I think Indian viewers have gotten so much used to watching OTT shows that such a non dramatic show ,on most parts at least , is a bit new concept for them. Also though it promised to be a love story , the love angle was really slow to start ( I'm fine with that , becoz that's realistic and that's how love happens in most cases in real life ) but I'm talking about whether Indian viewers are yet ready to see such love stories.
Also in such a this Radha rani angle is very off putting , though that's also very realistic in real life we've both good n bad eggs in our family basket.
The most negative thing about this show is the characterization of the leads , the fierce fiesty Female lead has been reduced to a arse licker , even a toilet paper roll has more self respect than her. and in trying to make Dev's character complicated they often end up making him weird.
Unless these things are improved , ratings won't improve.