Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SLB's next to release on 15 Dec 2017? (Page 2)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Slb haath dhoke Srk ke piche pad gaya hai unless he casts Srk in this. 
Confidence aa gaya hain BM ke baad se. Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Dpd n ranveer again
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I hav a feeling rs and dp won't be in it, I don't know why, just a feeling 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity_10

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
How  many biggest and ambitious projects does SLB have? I thought BM was his biggest and he wanted to slow down and do totally something else. And December again? a clash with SRK? Hmm who will he cast? As much as i want RS and DP again together i rather would like to see this pairing with a different director but if its totally different than the other ones than maybe yeah. But i think he will only choose one and  maybe someone else. i dont want that Ranveer gives all his dates to SLB again that man has too many demands and ranveer is totally devoted to him and does all that Confused. Hopefully its a project with AIsh in his mind and so he will have a different casting. Why doesnt he just chill for two years instead starting again to work on a project.
touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next to release on 15th December 2017

WRITTEN BY
Filmfare
Written By Filmfare
Editorial
Posted Thu, Apr 14, 2016Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next to release on 15th December 2017

After the stupendous success of Bajirao Mastani, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has announced his next magnum opus. The film is slated for a grand release on December 15th, 2017 and it's already assured to be the director's biggest film ever.

The celebrated director will introduce audiences to the first-of-its-kind film from his repertoire. Since this is the filmmaker's most ambitious film so far, there is a lot of speculation surrounding the cast. While the maker remains tight lipped about the details, sources reveal that the casting of the film is still in process.

Says a source, " While names of big superstars have been thrown, Sanjay Leela Bhansali is still working on the script and casting of his next directorial venture. The filmmaker will make an announcement when he is ready. As of now all that is revealed is that the film will release on 15th December 2017 and will be his biggest and most ambitious film. "

http://www.filmfare.com/news/sanjay-leela-bhansalis-next-to-release-on-15th-december-2017_-12925.html

Edited by touch_of_pink - 14 April 2016 at 3:36pm
touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

True false or in between? Is sanjay Bhansali going to redo his ballet padmavati in a screen version? With Ranveer and Deepika?not sure yet

Another dream project? Found this article from 5 years ago:

Bhansali's film on Padmavati

Subhash K Jha | Mar 12, 2011, 11.12 AM IST

Sanjay Leela BhansaliSanjay Leela Bhansali
The 90-crore extravaganza will star Kareena in the lead.

SLB will adapt the legendary story of Padmavati, the 16th century queen of Chittor who with her husband, the King Of Chittor Rattan Sen, fought valiantly against foreign invasion and gave up her life.

Fascinated by the historical-romance for years, SLB got a chance to be the first Asian filmmaker to put the legend of Rani Padmavati on stage when he directed a version of Padmavati in Paris's prestigious Theatre du Chalet in March 2008. SLB's staged opera based on Albert Rousell's 1923 opera was a huge success.

It was then that SLB decided to make a movie version of Padmavati. Post-Guzaarish the director is ready to direct "something as spectacular, dramatic, female-oriented and musically-inclined as Padmavati.'

Says a source, "After Guzaarish Sanjay was in two minds as to what to make. He had two options, both large-scale epic tales. But it's Padmavati he wants to direct next."

A leading corporate house with whom SLB worked recently has already agreed to produce the Rs 90-crore historical epic.

And now for the crucial question.Who plays the title role in SLB's Padmavati? Apparently Kareena Kapoor who has never done a costume drama before is seen as the best bet for the role.

SLB says, Padmavati is a project very close to my heart.I have been in love with this character and her story from long before the time when I directed the staged version of the opera in Paris.

The movie adaptation has great potential for songs, dances, music and drama. Most important of all Padmavati is such a modern character, a true-blue feminist in spite of having existed five centuries ago. Beyond that it's too early to comment on the project."

SalB Senior Member
SalB
SalB

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Please SLB, you need to work with Kareena!!! Make this happen! 
adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
xmas 2017 is booked by hirani for sanjay dutts biopic

Go to top