D4 - Get Up And Dance

India-Forums

   
D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

MiHar SS : Soul-mates * Chapter 1 pg 1* 14/4 (Page 2)

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babersharouf

Oh wow tht ws really good !!!SmileClap

Thank you. Glad u liked it..Big smile

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 7420

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Really nice part I'm waiting when Baby and Mikhail meet.. Loved the anguish you portrayed.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 2764

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
its been long since i read some gud stories Smile infact i hate to read cz thn i have to continue n that aint possible for me
i jst cliked the link thinkin oh well i'll jst read this one chapter aint gonna b awesome for sure I WAS WRONG Big smile this is gr8, u could get the emotions whn readin that is wat i call a gud writin. touched me LOL thank u for takin ur time out to write such beautiful work Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Joined: 24 February 2015
Posts: 4721

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Lo ji...
Apne bulaaya n hum chale aaye...
Hello di...
Howzz uh???
I am really sryyy...
Xams ke baad i was out of town...
N then new session started...
So it just slipped out if my mind to read n UnRes ur OS...
But Am sure...
It was the best...
Can uh send me the link of it...
So that i can read & UnRes my comment...
Ohakyyy...How cmngg to this SS...
I loved the title...
Uh potrayed Mike's emotions beautifully...
Each word touched my heart...
It surely gave us an idea that in how mch pain he was...
N i liked the song uh have choosen in the first chappy...
It went well with the situation...
N was perfect for dance...
N finally...like finally baby is ohkkk...
N I know Mikhail will make His Aneri dance...anyhow...
Thbkewww for the PM...
N di do send me PM's for this fic...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
continue soon...
ohkkk...
babyeee...
tata...
cya...
take care...
stay blessed...


Loads of hugs n love,
Your's Pika


Edited by _Samthanian_ - 14 April 2016 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

Darlingladdu Senior Member
Darlingladdu
Darlingladdu

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 426

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update waw
I loved it.
Please Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefy

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Really nice part I'm waiting when Baby and Mikhail meet.. Loved the anguish you portrayed.. 

Thank you so muchBig smile surely will update soon , glad u liked the portrayal :)
Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiR

its been long since i read some gud stories Smile infact i hate to read cz thn i have to continue n that aint possible for me
i jst cliked the link thinkin oh well i'll jst read this one chapter aint gonna b awesome for sure I WAS WRONG Big smile this is gr8, u could get the emotions whn readin that is wat i call a gud writin. touched me LOL thank u for takin ur time out to write such beautiful work Clap 


Haha can really understand your situation , it's irritating to wait for updatesLOL

But I am so happy I proved you wrong Big smile

So happy you could connect with them and I am glad u think I'm good at writing :)

Thanks for liking it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiR

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Samthanian_

Lo ji...
Apne bulaaya n hum chale aaye...
Hello di...
Howzz uh???
I am really sryyy...
Xams ke baad i was out of town...
N then new session started...
So it just slipped out if my mind to read n UnRes ur OS...
But Am sure...
It was the best...
Can uh send me the link of it...
So that i can read & UnRes my comment...
Ohakyyy...How cmngg to this SS...
I loved the title...
Uh potrayed Mike's emotions beautifully...
Each word touched my heart...
It surely gave us an idea that in how mch pain he was...
N i liked the song uh have choosen in the first chappy...
It went well with the situation...
N was perfect for dance...
N finally...like finally baby is ohkkk...
N I know Mikhail will make His Aneri dance...anyhow...
Thbkewww for the PM...
N di do send me PM's for this fic...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
continue soon...
ohkkk...
babyeee...
tata...
cya...
take care...
stay blessed...


Loads of hugs n love,
Your's Pika

Haha very punctual :D 

I am good , just throat infection hai abhi , uske alawa greatt! Wbu? How did exams go? Arre it's no problem , I'll send the link soon.

I am glad it touched your heart and u felt they were nice Embarrassed

Happy u liked the song selection and Mikhail and his emotionsSmile

Yes now Mikhail will pull her up , see how it goes from here. Wink

I'll surely pm u and thanks alot for loving it pikaHug love ya!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~||MiHar/Baby-Mike AT "Dooba re jiye bin tere"||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: KJ-Deewani   Replies: 299   Views: 7607

KJ-Deewani 299 7607 24 May 2016 at 10:54am by KJ-Deewani
"I'm here with you, Baby"~ Mihar OS

2 3 4

Author: raksbasu   Replies: 27   Views: 1997

raksbasu 27 1997 18 April 2016 at 8:50am by anu_anya
fav mihar scene till date

2 3 4 5

Author: Natrajankalyani   Replies: 35   Views: 725

Natrajankalyani 35 725 16 April 2016 at 12:05pm by riyaroses
MiHar FANFICS

2 3 4 5

Author: KRITII   Replies: 33   Views: 1064

KRITII 33 1064 13 April 2016 at 1:36pm by KJ-Deewani
Vote for mihar as best youth jodi of march

Author: Natrajankalyani   Replies: 7   Views: 221

Natrajankalyani 7 221 29 March 2016 at 9:53am by MiHarforever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

D4 - Get Up And Dance Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index