MiHar SS : Soul-mates * Chapter 1 pg 1* 14/4

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
MiHar SS : Soul-mates

Hey guys I am starting a new SS , I didn't get any other and better title!๐Ÿ˜‰

Started this coz many people wanted a fic on MiHar.โญ๏ธ

First part is written and I'll post it soon!! Next up , I'll be sending pms to those who are my buddies. Rest please comment here so that I can buddy you :)

Apart from this , I will try and be regular with this story but can't promise as I have many other pending works in other forums and also college. So bear with the late updates in advance๐Ÿ˜›

Umm next post is index and then I'll post the first chapter!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maybe you will find the chapter small , but believe me if I get nice response I'll post next one in a day or two! 

Hope you will like my story and support me. 

Oh and a every big thank you for supporting my OS on MiHar!๐Ÿ˜ƒ (Pikachu you still haven't read it :P)

Love Aayushi๐Ÿค—
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1: Next post
A.Green thumbnail
Chapter 1 : The News and the resolution

"Mikhail baby ka accident ho gaya hai." Amar's voice echoed in the rehearsal hall. He turned around , his eyes had no reaction but his heart was crying , he wanted to cry and yelp in pain.

"Mikhail uski daadi bimaar thi , usne tumse koi jhoot nahi kaha and ab jab wo wapis aa rahi thi toh uska.." sonam started sobbing and by the end she was wailing , Amar hugged her wanting to comfort her.

"Mikhail in fact , Sonam aur amar ne toh mujhe pehle hi bta diya tha ki baby ne koi jhoot nahi bola , I discussed with Harry and we didn't tell you kyunki hum nahi chahte the tum distract ho jao." Diya told further , guilty.

Everyone was in shock , Harry , Diya , Tara but who was dead inside was Mikhail , he felt like a corpse. He asked them to leave him alone.

Diya went forward and kept a comforting hand on his shoulder , he spoke in a meek voice ,"Diya please..I want to be alone!" 

All left and as soon as he heard the bang of the door , the shackles on his heart broke and his eyes spilled tears , tears of remorse , of regret , of a broken heart.

He sank down to the floor and went over all the events of the past. Netra lied to him , used him , even Harry and diya lied to him , hid the truth from him and the one who never lied to him , Baby he blamed her all this while.

His own words came to haunt him back 

'I wish woh kabhi dance na kar paye.' 

'Jao aur mujhe apni ye shakal mat dikhana'

'Baby jaisi selfish ladki maine aaj tak nahi dekhi'

"Ahhh!!!" he shouted loud enough for God to hear , he was so wrong , so bloody wrong in judging a pure soul like her. She had always been truthful to him , the only one truthful to him in his life.

His eyes were bloodshot red. There were tears in his eyes , the news he had just received had stung his heart , he didn't think he could heal.

Taking out a bottle of alcohol , he drank it in a go and passed off to sleep , where he won't have any guilt or remorse , where he would hopefully be at peace.

As the sunrays disturbed his sleep the next morning , he got up shielding his face , the past night came running back to him , karma was chasing him.

Spluttering his way to the music console , he switched it on and decided to take his feelings out , take out his pain , his heart was hurting so much that his vision was blurring.

(Song: Counting Stars , Band: One republic)

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

He caught hold of his head as the song started , he almost wanted to laugh at the situation and the song. How apt was it that he was dancing here and that girl was fighting for her life , no it was injustice , a cruel injustice.

But, baby I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

As he heard the word baby , he threw a glass on the floor , it shattered in pieces , much like his life had broken and fallen apart in the past few hours.

I see this life like a swinging vine,
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs,
Seek it out and ye shall find.

As the music picked up , something , a force overtook him , he danced with so much vigour that he had never showcased in his dances before.

Old but I'm not that old
Young but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Everytime he danced alone , it was peaceful , he looked for solitude but today , he seeked her , just her and her comforting arms around him.

And I I I I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing
And I I I I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing

Hearing these lines he stopped in his tracks, he was all along doing the wrong thing , calling her names , wanting her to be miserable and now that she was suffering , he was suffering along. It didn't seem the right thing anymore , it all felt terribly wrong.

I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
Every thing that kills me makes me feel alive.

Never had he felt these feelings in his life , such pain , such passion , such hatred , such love , they were all mixed emotions but one fact was true , he was slowly dying from inside.

Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be-we'll be counting stars.

Suddenly his phone vibrated , there was a message written there ,"Mikhail , Baby is fine now but she can never dance."

A smile lit up on his face , she was fine , what if she couldn't dance , he would make her dance , coz one thing was sure , she was born to dance!
Natrajankalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing start i really liked it i hope in show also we get such intense scene waiting for next part nowEdited by Natrajankalyani - 8 years ago
MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aayu aayu aayuuu..
U r such a sweet darling ๐Ÿค—
Tune hamari wish puri kar di of a ss/ff on MIHARโค๏ธ
Love u for dis aayuuu๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Coming to d update..
It was an awesome start ..
D way u have defined mike's feelings..
D way u penned it down ..
Is just fabulous ๐Ÿ‘
N dance scene where he is in pain..
He removing his pain n frustration by dancing was just awesomeee aayu ..
N d dialogue u used at d end was just superb "baby is born to dance" n he ll make her dance ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Superb superb aayuuu๐Ÿ˜Š
D title of d ss is truely perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Eagerlyyy waiting for next part..
Plz try to update soonnn..
N do pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ekyyy - 8 years ago
SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow tht ws really good !!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natrajankalyani

amazing start i really liked it i hope in show also we get such intense scene waiting for next part now

Thank you , I am glad u liked it!๐Ÿ˜Š I'll update soon..
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekyyy

Aayu aayu aayuuu..

U r such a sweet darling ๐Ÿค—
Tune hamari wish puri kar di of a ss/ff on MIHARโค๏ธ
Love u for dis aayuuu๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Coming to d update..
It was an awesome start ..
D way u have defined mike's feelings..
D way u penned it down ..
Is just fabulous ๐Ÿ‘
N dance scene where he is in pain..
He removing his pain n frustration by dancing was just awesomeee aayu ..
N d dialogue u used at d end was just superb "baby is born to dance" n he ll make her dance ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Superb superb aayuuu๐Ÿ˜Š
D title of d ss is truely perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Eagerlyyy waiting for next part..
Plz try to update soonnn..
N do pm me๐Ÿ˜Š

Ekky ,love you too. I wanted to write on MiHar and thought this will be the best thing to write๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you , I am happy u found the start nice and the feelings too..๐Ÿ˜Š

Dance scene was the reason I wrote this , I wanted to write it๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks I m happy u found it good.!! I'll try updating soon and pm u as well ๐Ÿค—
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: babersharouf

Oh wow tht ws really good !!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thank you. Glad u liked it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice part I'm waiting when Baby and Mikhail meet.. Loved the anguish you portrayed..