Why is it so ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Yesterday I turned onn my tv at 8:00-channel= zee tv, till 11:00.But didn't got to c Time bomb ?! whats da matter? I cant go thru all the topics n chk dat watz da matter ...so plz help me out.... and sum1 tell me da repeat timings also ....Confused I wanna see my sweeettoooo as soon as possible in TIME BOMB....plz help me outttt....

shiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is it so ?" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.