India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Sab Bakwas

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Now not Even a que arise of positive  thoughts...they have made sarwar the new male protagonist, and changed gangaa name to gangaa palash banjere,. Now their are there lead of the show...
Not a single expectation now onwards.we trusted u blindly but u people ended up bashing all our expeactations...I salute u makers for spoiling such a great show...if u wanted this show to turn like this then why did u show a strong bond of saga..why why why??!ek chapper lagaane ka dil charha ha...
Why from the beginning u guyzz showed saga saga saga if u want them to get seperate
U people think that u r making show interesting but believe me u have spoiled this show,,we all are saga fans not galash or savi...plzzz come to me and get a piece of mind, I'll tell u how to move story further but seperating saga is not acceptable.. 
I hope hope hope ratings will drop, aditi and vishal will leave the show, and then it will go off air with in a month
Vishti are such a great actors..so plzzz don't waste ur time in this senseless show and go flourish ur skills in some interesting, popular, hit show..its totally useless to act in this bakwas serial, trust me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilalovesksg

mithilalovesksg IF-Sizzlerz
mithilalovesksg
mithilalovesksg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I agree if we vishal not the main lead he should just leave. Regarding aditi don't know she will still be main lead her choice. But vishal should just not. I don't know why I feel they may give visual negative shade making ganga his obsession. As he is versatile actor can do that. Bt sagar essense will be lost he should just leave if not main lead. If cvs writting in social media saga will be on they are just fooling around. They have just ruined beutfuly show.beutiful charectors . Started with madhvi, then niranjan, then sagar in anger, now will ruin Ganga essense by making her fall for palash. Finally ruined everything. Just to create drama. And back to what other sersials doing. It started so well rather than starting love story saga with typical fighting. They showed childhood friendship trust care support in each everything such strong people not everything went for toss.cvs always create jodis and love by they are always back with stupid typical dramas. 
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

I agree if we vishal not the main lead he should just leave. Regarding aditi don't know she will still be main lead her choice. But vishal should just not. I don't know why I feel they may give visual negative shade making ganga his obsession. As he is versatile actor can do that. Bt sagar essense will be lost he should just leave if not main lead. If cvs writting in social media saga will be on they are just fooling around. They have just ruined beutfuly show.beutiful charectors . Started with madhvi, then niranjan, then sagar in anger, now will ruin Ganga essense by making her fall for palash. Finally ruined everything. Just to create drama. And back to what other sersials doing. It started so well rather than starting love story saga with typical fighting. They showed childhood friendship trust care support in each everything such strong people not everything went for toss.cvs always create jodis and love by they are always back with stupid typical dramas. 
yeah r8..they started the show ,and their main concern was to show how ,a widow gights with all old age customs and traditions,and not a love story but the way they were developing the story was giving us hooe s for saga cz they frone the episode when saga met started revolving the story only around them, ..yeah we can't deny this fact that, their were some other tracks too,like, gangaa admission, ammaji obsession regarding widow rules, then phupha g killing her and she was fighting etc etc but sagar was always their to support her,.they always focused on their friendship and that gave us hopes for saga, ..what if they wouldn't have taken a leap, I mean they could have just simple showed a girl fighitng for her rights and ruhana khanna could have played till she get adult...their was one show,son pari, the girl who was playing the role of fruity/tooty(tanvi hedge) grew doing this show, so we can relate the same with swar and ruhana khanna, but the thing is they are too small to get adult so soon..
CVS gave us hopes for saga but now what are they doing, just playing with our emotions..no mode saga, they want to establish a new rule that gangaa can flow and never stops and doesn't need sagar(ocean) to emerge in...Angrycome on CVS, u can never change nature by showing this pathetic twist
Vishal is suca a talented actor, he should leave the show,,this guy is not for doing extra roles etc but for the main lead, he is not even suitable for antoganist ,he is the hero...
CVS are just trying to spouo every char, first they spoiled mads, then niru, and now gangaa...
And she herself said to sagar "pyar zindagi me srf ek baar hota ha, baar baar ni hota" when he tried to convince her to marry that London lallu and now she herself will fall for that guyz
This means that she never loved sagar truly... She is the girl who always used to say to janvi "I have a firm fath on my love and sagar will surely come back to me"... But sab kehne ki baatien hn...it's very easy to say but very difficult to do..
Sorry for any misspelling of words ,as I'm writing from the cell their fire their will be many mistakes I think

Edited by Mifra_14 - 14 April 2016 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilalovesksg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index