Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SARBJIT Theatrical Trailer | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda - Page 8

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Man so much shouting and screaming ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜•
Randeep ,he is so underrated . Brilliant man. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

No matter how beautiful this movie is going to be, its still a tragedy and that makes it really difficult to watch and stomach so much sadness and brutality...Jazbaa was good because the daughter comes back in the end so it was really a easy breezy watch...But this one we already know the heartbreaking story of Sarabjeet...💔

Why was Sarbjit framed? And he was completely innocent so why did they keep him captive for so long? 
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

Why was Sarbjit framed? And he was completely innocent so why did they keep him captive for so long?

acc to pak govt he wAs involved in killing innocent people of pakistan.
but they had no solid proof.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Trailer is ok...the execution of a good story has been done in a highly melodramatic and loud fashion. The makeup of the actors also look bad. 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mary Kom trailer with Randeep instead of Priyanka.
They didn't even bother to change the style of the font and titles.

Had a feeling the trailer would look like this, Omung Kumar is such a bad director.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Terrible. So loud and OTT. 
Randeep Hooda is the saving grace here.  Edited by turqoisedress - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ash's acting is suited for stage plays or street plays. 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The last dialogue concerns me regarding the indo pakistan dynamics. Seems like Ash's character tries to convince the people around her of the goodness of Pakistan but the end she herself realises that pakistan backstabs. That is not a good message to give. Makes it a blindly patriotic mainstream story. 

Rest, Sarabjit's case is a tragedy. A tragedy where a common man suffered bcz the bloody governments CANNOT trust each other. Just like Pakistani innocent ppl die in Indian jails and Indian innocent people die in Pakistani jails. Bcz these politicians only know how to point score using Indo pak hatred! Whether its the leaders of Pakistan or India. 

I  am not a blind patriot so i will watch the movie, for Sarabjit. Bcz this is the least I can do to honour an innocent who lost his life on my land. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing performance from Aishwarya. Rich and Randeep have always been good, they are great here too as well. But I'm surprised by Aishwarya's performance, this definitely should have been her comeback instead of Jazba.
CorrectHai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya makes a comeback and how! She shares a chemistry with Randeep Hooda that is beyond words! Bollywood needs more of this kind of cinema - real, honest and powerful.