Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SARBJIT Theatrical Trailer | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda (Page 17)

Zee_RK IF-Dazzler
Zee_RK
Zee_RK

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by zee_k

Who is next in the line for a biopic? KulBhushan Yadav?? People who admit that they worked for RAW and were involved in bombings yet films are being made on their innocence Confused 

RAW is the Indian spy agency and this is an Indian movie...even if he were a RAW agent, why can Indians not make a movie on him. Aren't spies in an essence soldiers of the state?? More so here when the probability of the confession being drawn from him under duress is very high???

Anyways Pakistan can ban the movie without any qualms, I doubt if they are the target audience for the movie in the first place.

Well yes they are as long as they work in the best interest of their respective countries and are not involved in the killing of innocent civilians... In my opinion an ISI agent or a RAW agent is still a terrorist if he/she gets involved in the killing of unarmed civilians who have nothing to do with the proxy or political war between two countries... but yeah you may have a difference of opinion.. I stated mine!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...

rashck Groupbie
rashck
rashck

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Rani Mukherjee would have nailed it.
Ash should do Scream Queen.
There is no emotional connect with the characters.Load of shouting and screeching.
Its more like a horror with the horrendous makeup.

Rani was HORRIBE in Mardaani, you should see that film. Her dialogues lacked punch and power. I cant see her in this role either. Ash is the best choice. 

Had it been Rani doing the so called 'screeching', they would be oohing and aahing, and Rani's voice sounds like broken glass. Some people will always be biased and judge the trailer with preconceived notions.

Ash was phenomenal in this, and I would have said the same for anyone who would have delivered with the same intensity. Give credit where it deserves!

Edited by rashck - 15 April 2016 at 5:15am
rashck Groupbie
rashck
rashck

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Wow, that was intense. Really great acting from both Hooda and Aishwariya. The punjabi accent was really great. As a punjabi speaker, I always find it grating how unnatural put-on punjabi accents can sound, but the two actors were pretty good! 

Aishwariya always delivers when it comes to such serious, dramatic roles. Even though the two roles are different, I kept on flashing back to Aishwariya's acting in Provoked. Extremely moving and amazing. I think this movie will be the same. 

Super excited! 

I agree, her punjabi was spot on. Hoping she surpasses her terrific Provoked performance even.
ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Who is next in the line for a biopic? KulBhushan Yadav?? People who admit that they worked for RAW and were involved in bombings yet films are being made on their innocence Confused 
So, Sarbjit was not innocent?
I'm so confused..I tried searching about him on google but some articles say he was framed while others say he was an agent. Confused

I guess there is one video of him confessing that he worked for RAW and was involved in Faisalabad bombings there were no signs of torture on him at that time and officers from RAW also confirmed that he has worked for them... We dont know what the actual truth is.. but I don't think he was framed and that is my personal opinion after reading all the contradictory articles on him... God knows better!! 

What? Where?  If only such a video existed...It would've been a total give away then and wouldn't have ended up the way it did...Till date no one knows the reality...Sarabjit's family claims he is innocent and his background also supports that story...And Pakistan's government claims he is an undercover agent...But Sarabjit's story is indeed heartbreaking...His life is such a tragedy!

I will try to find out the video for you I have seen that on one of Pakistani forums!! 

Oh that fake video
Even Bollywood can make better quality edited video than it
Such an global embarrassment for them 
Such shame that one innocent Indian businessman was kidnapped from Iran 

Iran President debunked Pak army lies 

Many Pakistani intellectual claim Osama was not in Pakistan
They blame America for defaming Pakistan
They claim all military operation was fake
You also believed that ?

Edited by ChotaBheem - 15 April 2016 at 5:48am
Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
We seriously have some low standards for acting, anything different is called  great acting.
Ash was so bad in the last scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackbillgatesDhaa-Ki-Tiki

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ok trailer...too loud...Randeep is decent...
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

teenplusteen

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

teenplusteen