Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SARBJIT Theatrical Trailer | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda (Page 16)

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Aish has the punjabi accent quite good! I feel the tailer as a whole has a lot of screaming and too many dramatic parts. Maybe if it is paced in the movie it will look more natural. But she has the punjabi part down pretty good!

And its good to see Sikhs getting at least some importance in Bollywood. Their usually never seen as main character or presented in positive light!

Edited by grumpydwarf - 14 April 2016 at 11:45pm

Zeal17 IF-Dazzler
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Nimrat kaur or Divya dutta playing sister character would hv been better.. 
GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeal17

Nimrat kaur or Divya dutta playing sister character would hv been better..
nimrat kaur or divya dutta u say? I say richa chaddha playing the supporting role would have been the correct choice... She is a spectacular actress and those who have watched gangs of wasseypur would know that what an actor she is ! She played a woman in her 20s to 40s to 50s and she transformed so effortlessly in each age... Her acting is so natural and effortless ! But she is really underrated at the momment Sleepy

Edited by shivis18 - 15 April 2016 at 1:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nietzy

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Wow, that was intense. Really great acting from both Hooda and Aishwariya. The punjabi accent was really great. As a punjabi speaker, I always find it grating how unnatural put-on punjabi accents can sound, but the two actors were pretty good! 

Aishwariya always delivers when it comes to such serious, dramatic roles. Even though the two roles are different, I kept on flashing back to Aishwariya's acting in Provoked. Extremely moving and amazing. I think this movie will be the same. 

Super excited! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rashckponymoVintageWine

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Wow, that was intense. Really great acting from both Hooda and Aishwariya. The punjabi accent was really great. As a punjabi speaker, I always find it grating how unnatural put-on punjabi accents can sound, but the two actors were pretty good! 

Aishwariya always delivers when it comes to such serious, dramatic roles. Even though the two roles are different, I kept on flashing back to Aishwariya's acting in Provoked. Extremely moving and amazing. I think this movie will be the same. 

Super excited! 

Been reading the same praise about the Punjabi accent on Twitter. Good to see it being acknowledged, especially for Ash who is a South Indian.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashcklovely_lady

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Trailer clocks 2.5 million in a day. It is still trending at #1 on Facebook even after 24 hours. Some impact it has made. 

rashck

ZulekhaKhan IF-Dazzler
ZulekhaKhan
ZulekhaKhan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by zee_k

Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Originally posted by zee_k

Who is next in the line for a biopic? KulBhushan Yadav?? People who admit that they worked for RAW and were involved in bombings yet films are being made on their innocence Confused 
So, Sarbjit was not innocent?
I'm so confused..I tried searching about him on google but some articles say he was framed while others say he was an agent. Confused

I guess there is one video of him confessing that he worked for RAW and was involved in Faisalabad bombings there were no signs of torture on him at that time and officers from RAW also confirmed that he has worked for them... We dont know what the actual truth is.. but I don't think he was framed and that is my personal opinion after reading all the contradictory articles on him... God knows better!! 

What? Where?  If only such a video existed...It would've been a total give away then and wouldn't have ended up the way it did...Till date no one knows the reality...Sarabjit's family claims he is innocent and his background also supports that story...And Pakistan's government claims he is an undercover agent...But Sarabjit's story is indeed heartbreaking...His life is such a tragedy!

I will try to find out the video for you I have seen that on one of Pakistani forums!! 

Pentaminous...

Go to top