SARBJIT Theatrical Trailer | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Randeep Hooda is on another level👏Aish is good.
Overall impressive trailer.!
Everything looks promising other than Aishwarya's voice! She badly needs a dubbing artist for this movie.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Speechless! Can't wait for this one! Everyone seems to have acted very well.

For people who are saying the trailer is loud... I mean really? If your sibling was in jail I'm sure you'd be just as loud if not worse. I don't think you'd be silent.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way...This is the same justification her fans tried when she was unbearably screeching in Jazbaa, saying that that is how a woman screeches when her daughter is kidnapped...Now when the movie is done and dusted with, her own fans are saying she couldn't perform well because of the director as she was a director's actress...

Whatever it is, why don't we just let the people who watch decide for themselves if they were convinced that that is how a sister whose brother got stuck in the jail on a false case would scream and act?

ok ka koi bharosa nahin. mary kom ka trailer was also mindblowing, but that movie was so disappointing😆. lets see.
made these, free 2 use

The more I watch it more I love it. Watching it on repeat mode.

I just can't get over how outstanding Aishwarya is, just beyond brilliance. Have goosebumps!

For those calling it loud , Dalbir is a very loud and expressive lady. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NThVC44TsM

So Aishwarya is more than doing justice to her character. Can't wait for May 20.
Edited by teenplusteen - 8 years ago

Randeep should get ready for big kudos. Good trailer... Ash is much better than her last outing. Screeching doesn't suit her. But this should be a better performance overall.  Can't say much for Richa...

Hope OK hasn't made it too melodramatic. 
Randeep! He shud stand out here.
Aish is loud

Oh man. This was emotional. I felt so bad for Sarbjit. 

Randeep was so good. Phenomenal. He would make people cry for sure. 

Ash's dialogue delivery could have been better. It was Loud. Though she acted well in some scenes. 

I just wish Omung hasn't made it a khichdi like He did with Mary Kom. 
The trailer was gooseflesh inducing for sure.. loved Aishwarya, Randeep.. they made a big impact. And I dont know if anyone's already mentioned it before, but the background music is very very apt and lifts the trailer in important places. Slick editing too. Whoa.. This is better than what I expected, especially since I didnt really love Mary Kom, the director's previous outing.