SARBJIT Theatrical Trailer | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Randeep Hooda! Take a bow! 👏👏👏
Not bad. But the screaming was too much, Randeep was good. 
its a gud trailer, but thats because of the way its been edited, not really sure how the movie will be 

Randeep is a gud actor so as expected he seems to hav done a very gud performance here, aish also seems to hav done gud, but her shouting seems unnatural 
Edited by zara321 - 7 years ago
They revealed too much in the trailer. Acting wise good.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

Love the tone/cinematography. The dialogues are hard hitting and powerful.

Performances: Aishwarya blew my mind away..right from the punjabi diction to the dialogues to the body language, she has simply rocked it. OUTSTANDING!

Randeep..WOW! He is just terrific.
Richa--subdued and effective.

All in all looks like a sure shot winner!
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar  

I went through starvation and darkness. It took me a lot of time to prepare for the role of #Sarbjit: #RandeepHooda

Twitter is overwhelmed with positive responses, almost unanimously positive.
Originally posted by JodhaBai

Go Ash.
Reminds me of slb.  Beautiful shots mixed with melodrama

I thought I was the only one, this almost looks like a film directed by SLB. Quite reminiscent to the BM trailer too, the tone I mean.
This was terrible... a badly cut trailer which shows almost everything and leaves minimal impact. Doesn't help that the man behind this ship is Omung Kumar, who did a mediocre job with Mary Kom. That movie was saved by Priyanka's act but it looks unlikely that his leading lady here will be able to repeat that feat. 
I love Aish, I seriously do. Jazbaa was an average fare and her performance was average in it too but she's proved herself to be an excellent actress in the past, what with movies like Taal, HDDCS, Devdas, Choker Bali, Raincoat, Jodha Akbar... but she seems to have lost her mojo. What's up with her being so OTT and screeching and making loud expressions? It takes away all the impact, rather than making a statement. There's too much going on.

Randeep Hooda seems more restrained in his act and he seems like he may own this one, although I don't have much hopes about the movie itself. Omung Kumar stamps his name as the OTT-Director of BW. He needs to quit wasting people's time & money
Really liked it, Randeep is a fab actor,I so want him to get more recognition.He was beyond excellent here..Aish was pretty good so,so was Richa.The trailer itself was hard hitting and edited well.