Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

SBS 14Apr'Ritik watches Naagmani drama unfold' (Page 4)

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
At least if its true I hope yaminijis overacting will stop in front of others especially rithik LOL

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Pleaaseee Someoneee post link 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

no Tia this segment will be before anky is killed.
so no knowing the truth for Ritik ab tak.
and the famous BD is backDead

Shivanya's BG looks fat n dark n muscular 
In short horrible and such a contrast to our figury Shivanya LOLLOL

i hate all the BDs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sutapasima

no Tia this segment will be before anky is killed.
so no knowing the truth for Ritik ab tak.
and the famous BD is backDead

Shivanya's BG looks fat n dark n muscular 
In short horrible and such a contrast to our figury Shivanya LOLLOL

i hate all the BDs

ME TOO Angry
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUX2alOdho
SBB VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFQXBy58Zw
SBS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8cSi09wijQ

Just came back from shopping and caught up on the segments and OLV. ROFL

Ye kya tha? ROFL I thought the revelation will be dramatic and super emotional but ye toh chindi comedy nikli ROFL W*F?! ROFL

AB himself said that Shesha wants Naagmani AND Ritik..ab episode air hone tak wait kyun karna hai bhai? Shesha thodi na uchal ke bolegi suddenly "SUPRISE! ULLU BANAYA! Ye sab PLAN THA. Mein ab tujhe dass lungi Yamu darling!"  ROFL Come on guys, ab bhi denial, ab bhi delusion? Ab toh face the music, smell the coffee, open your eyes..aur koi phrases ho toh add *here*. ROFL 

I totally trust AB's byte. He has never lied or made up stuff about the show or even scenes. And let's say you don't want to believe him for some weird reason, OK. The segment and even Adaa's byte tells you that Shesha has become a vamp, joined the vamp gang and she wants the naagmani for herself. Ab naagmani ka achar toh daalegi nahi. She wants it's powers obviously and why does she want powers? To end world hunger? ROFL I doubt it. ROFL Last OLV mein YamSha clearly said that Shesha intends to mind control Ritik with naagmani's powers. 

The scenes are very CLEARLY showing what is going to happen yet still if some people want to deny and bury their head in sand, go ahead. But this is as much a "plan" as I am Aishwarya Rai. ROFL 

What I found interesting was that Shivu lost her powers again and is a human now. Clearly the dagger that stabbed her was real and again she was saved the same way as before. Who gave that dagger to Yamini to kill Shivu? It's not that hard to figure out that this is not a plan. LOL But oh look a sparkling unicorn.LOL Now the question is will Shivanya try to regain her powers or will she opt to loose them forever and stay by Ritik's side when a huge war is coming which may necessitate her powers to defeat the Mahismati family?

And SBS sometimes get's some stories wrong so until I get some hints from the show, I am unsure about the Rivanya dying and rebirth in season 2 part. But it's chill if that happens as long as Rivanya get to consummate in Panchner haveli WinkLOLand later Ritik shows her the stars he painted for her. Which may get him the kiss like he originally wanted.Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_ShivikaLuvArTi4everJwalini--Sanchu--foram.

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Am so happy..Finally...shivu is no more Naagin...Rivanya are together..Dancing.can't wait to watch my lovelies in action...take revenge against evils.Glad we have got at least one good news after bearing such pathetic tracks.

Between all these tensions,i just wanna see good romantic scenes of our Rivanya.Day Dreaming

Love Rivanya/Arni.HeartHeart

But,i hated BD of Mouni...can't cv's manage ArNi's time and shoot with them together.Vamps ke saat Arni ka bd use kar sakte the..idiots.

How cutely and smilingly Arjun said...Ritik wants only Shivanya...hayee..my cuties.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

saare vamps Naagmani ke peeche...third angle is behind ritik too.AngryAngryROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everslippery_chilka

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7N7uy_RGx4.

Just saw this link in YouTube. But my net in mobile is very slow today so couldn't see the video. If its new update or else ignore. The tag line is Yaminiji ne maari gurumaa ko golli.
PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUX2alOdho
SBB VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFQXBy58Zw
SBS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8cSi09wijQ

Just came back from shopping and caught up on the segments and OLV. ROFL

Ye kya tha? ROFL I thought the revelation will be dramatic and super emotional but ye toh chindi comedy nikli ROFL W*F?! ROFL

AB himself said that Shesha wants Naagmani AND Ritik..ab episode air hone tak wait kyun karna hai bhai? Shesha thodi na uchal ke bolegi suddenly "SUPRISE! ULLU BANAYA! Ye sab PLAN THA. Mein ab tujhe dass lungi Yamu darling!"  ROFL Come on guys, ab bhi denial, ab bhi delusion? Ab toh face the music, smell the coffee, open your eyes..aur koi phrases ho toh add *here*. ROFL 

I totally trust AB's byte. He has never lied or made up stuff about the show or even scenes. And let's say you don't want to believe him for some weird reason, OK. The segment and even Adaa's byte tells you that Shesha has become a vamp, joined the vamp gang and she wants the naagmani for herself. Ab naagmani ka achar toh daalegi nahi. She wants it's powers obviously and why does she want powers? To end world hunger? ROFL I doubt it. ROFL Last OLV mein YamSha clearly said that Shesha intends to mind control Ritik with naagmani's powers. 

The scenes are very CLEARLY showing what is going to happen yet still if some people want to deny and bury their head in sand, go ahead. But this is as much a "plan" as I am Aishwarya Rai. ROFL 

What I found interesting was that Shivu lost her powers again and is a human now. Clearly the dagger that stabbed her was real and again she was saved the same way as before. Who gave that dagger to Yamini to kill Shivu? It's not that hard to figure out that this is not a plan. LOL But oh look a sparkling unicorn.LOL Now the question is will Shivanya try to regain her powers or will she opt to loose them forever and stay by Ritik's side when a huge war is coming which may necessitate her powers to defeat the Mahismati family?

And SBS sometimes get's some stories wrong so until I get some hints from the show, I am unsure about the Rivanya dying and rebirth in season 2 part. But it's chill if that happens as long as Rivanya get to consummate in Panchner haveli WinkLOLand later Ritik shows her the stars he painted for her. Which may get him the kiss like he originally wanted.Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Lol...third angle part is so funny...badly rofling...plan plan is a tie tie fish...its crystal and clear...defend kya karenge...LOLLOLROFL ROFL

But why are they making climax is so funny lol...Yaminy's dance..ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

Go to top