Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7N7uy_RGx4.

Just saw this link in YouTube. But my net in mobile is very slow today so couldn't see the video. If its new update or else ignore. The tag line is Yaminiji ne maari gurumaa ko golli.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUX2alOdho

SBB VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFQXBy58Zw
SBS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8cSi09wijQ

Just came back from shopping and caught up on the segments and OLV. 🤣

Ye kya tha? 🤣 I thought the revelation will be dramatic and super emotional but ye toh chindi comedy nikli 🤣 W*F?! 🤣

AB himself said that Shesha wants Naagmani AND Ritik..ab episode air hone tak wait kyun karna hai bhai? Shesha thodi na uchal ke bolegi suddenly "SUPRISE! ULLU BANAYA! Ye sab PLAN THA. Mein ab tujhe dass lungi Yamu darling!"  🤣 Come on guys, ab bhi denial, ab bhi delusion? Ab toh face the music, smell the coffee, open your eyes..aur koi phrases ho toh add *here*. 🤣 

I totally trust AB's byte. He has never lied or made up stuff about the show or even scenes. And let's say you don't want to believe him for some weird reason, OK. The segment and even Adaa's byte tells you that Shesha has become a vamp, joined the vamp gang and she wants the naagmani for herself. Ab naagmani ka achar toh daalegi nahi. She wants it's powers obviously and why does she want powers? To end world hunger? 🤣 I doubt it. 🤣 Last OLV mein YamSha clearly said that Shesha intends to mind control Ritik with naagmani's powers. 

The scenes are very CLEARLY showing what is going to happen yet still if some people want to deny and bury their head in sand, go ahead. But this is as much a "plan" as I am Aishwarya Rai. 🤣 

What I found interesting was that Shivu lost her powers again and is a human now. Clearly the dagger that stabbed her was real and again she was saved the same way as before. Who gave that dagger to Yamini to kill Shivu? It's not that hard to figure out that this is not a plan. 😆 But oh look a sparkling unicorn.😆 Now the question is will Shivanya try to regain her powers or will she opt to loose them forever and stay by Ritik's side when a huge war is coming which may necessitate her powers to defeat the Mahismati family?

And SBS sometimes get's some stories wrong so until I get some hints from the show, I am unsure about the Rivanya dying and rebirth in season 2 part. But it's chill if that happens as long as Rivanya get to consummate in Panchner haveli 😉😆and later Ritik shows her the stars he painted for her. Which may get him the kiss like he originally wanted.😳 

Lol...third angle part is so funny...badly rofling...plan plan is a tie tie fish...its crystal and clear...defend kya karenge...😆😆🤣 🤣

But why are they making climax is so funny lol...Yaminy's dance..🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Lol...third angle part is so funny...badly rofling...plan plan is a tie tie fish...its crystal and clear...defend kya karenge...🤣

But why are they making climax is so funny lol...Yaminy's dance..🤣

Don't worry..there is always a way to defend the "PLAN" 🤣 

Yaar why was she dancing?! 🤣 Kuch bhi..paglagayi hai vamp team 🤣 
shalluuu thumbnail
Thanksss for sharing link

Awww arjun i trust ur word...seshaaa ko chaiyee ritik or naagmani both ...sesha ban gayii supervamp😭😆

But still waiting for actual episode 

What is this yamini will kill rivnya for naagmani n than sesha Will try to kill guruma n yamini...Is this is true ? Cox sbs people are known to give fake news 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so happy... Ritik got to know the whole truth and RiVanya with their BABA will fight together against evil gang

"Ritik ko bs Shivanya chahiye... Haye Ritik!" 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalluuu

Thanksss for sharing link

Awww arjun i trust ur word...seshaaa ko chaiyee ritik or naagmani both ...sesha ban gayii supervamp😭😆

But still waiting for actual episode 

What is this yamini will kill rivnya for naagmani n than sesha Will try to kill guruma n yamini...Is this is true ? Cox sbs people are known to give fake news 

Yamini is still the supervamp
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Official SBB VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBubnd5ONXk
Yamini ne Shesha ko zordaar slap maara 🤣 
shalluuu thumbnail
Yup yamu ne maraaa seshaaa ko slap n there is also one scene where sesha slapped yamini 

Dosttt banii ek dusreee ki slap waliii dushman😆
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Yamini is still the supervamp

yaminii need only naagmani but sesha need ritik n naagmani both than who is super vamp😆
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

yaminii need only naagmani but sesha need ritik n naagmani both than who is super vamp😆

What about GM ?. Whay did SS give her that mani yaar ?? Did he think ritik could easily snatch it back from her ?.