Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

no Tia this segment will be before anky is killed.

so no knowing the truth for Ritik ab tak.
and the famous BD is back🤢

Shivanya's BD looks fat n dark n muscular 
In short horrible and such a contrast to our figury Shivanya 😆😆
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Ufff seshaaa was helping yamini ..how she is so against ...ek vamp dusri vamp k against ho gaiii😆...seshaaa ko to ritik chaiyeee thaaa ab naagmanii kyu😆
ishi555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohooo finally pata chal gya yayyy😃👏 m jumping Khushi k mare...🤣
And Yaminind & Guruma😆🤣 pagal h dono🤣.... & wat about un teen ka? Woh kis k bachche h? Unke samne b sach samne aana tha toh achcha hota..

Khair tfs tfs suta 🤗 & Happy Ashtami dear😊
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

regarding sesha...i would want to watch the actual episode to judge...becos segments confuses when it comes to sesha since she is a mystery herself...even this segment confuses me when it comes to sesha...alot of question in my mind...why she is against yamini all of a sudden when she was with her?...why she wants naagmani?...why she disguise as shivanya again infront of hrithik?...so many question arises in my mind when the segments focus on her...i want to know whether there is a twist in her behaviour...

the climax of this segment is hrithik came to know the real face of yamini and he got to meet his father sangram singh

now u can say leela 

Naagmani k aageee pyar gayaa  taail Iene😆
Edited by shalluuu - 8 years ago
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At least if its true I hope yaminijis overacting will stop in front of others especially rithik 😆
shalluuu thumbnail
Pleaaseee Someoneee post link 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Shivanya's BG looks fat n dark n muscular 
In short horrible and such a contrast to our figury Shivanya 😆😆

i hate all the BDs

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

i hate all the BDs

ME TOO 😡
slippery_chilka thumbnail
SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUX2alOdho
SBB VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFQXBy58Zw
SBS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8cSi09wijQ

Just came back from shopping and caught up on the segments and OLV. 🤣

Ye kya tha? 🤣 I thought the revelation will be dramatic and super emotional but ye toh chindi comedy nikli 🤣 W*F?! 🤣

AB himself said that Shesha wants Naagmani AND Ritik..ab episode air hone tak wait kyun karna hai bhai? Shesha thodi na uchal ke bolegi suddenly "SUPRISE! ULLU BANAYA! Ye sab PLAN THA. Mein ab tujhe dass lungi Yamu darling!"  🤣 Come on guys, ab bhi denial, ab bhi delusion? Ab toh face the music, smell the coffee, open your eyes..aur koi phrases ho toh add *here*. 🤣 

I totally trust AB's byte. He has never lied or made up stuff about the show or even scenes. And let's say you don't want to believe him for some weird reason, OK. The segment and even Adaa's byte tells you that Shesha has become a vamp, joined the vamp gang and she wants the naagmani for herself. Ab naagmani ka achar toh daalegi nahi. She wants it's powers obviously and why does she want powers? To end world hunger? 🤣 I doubt it. 🤣 Last OLV mein YamSha clearly said that Shesha intends to mind control Ritik with naagmani's powers. 

The scenes are very CLEARLY showing what is going to happen yet still if some people want to deny and bury their head in sand, go ahead. But this is as much a "plan" as I am Aishwarya Rai. 🤣 

What I found interesting was that Shivu lost her powers again and is a human now. Clearly the dagger that stabbed her was real and again she was saved the same way as before. Who gave that dagger to Yamini to kill Shivu? It's not that hard to figure out that this is not a plan. 😆 But oh look a sparkling unicorn.😆 Now the question is will Shivanya try to regain her powers or will she opt to loose them forever and stay by Ritik's side when a huge war is coming which may necessitate her powers to defeat the Mahismati family?

And SBS sometimes get's some stories wrong so until I get some hints from the show, I am unsure about the Rivanya dying and rebirth in season 2 part. But it's chill if that happens as long as Rivanya get to consummate in Panchner haveli 😉😆and later Ritik shows her the stars he painted for her. Which may get him the kiss like he originally wanted.😳 
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Am so happy..Finally...shivu is no more Naagin...Rivanya are together...can't wait to watch my lovelies in action...take revenge against evils.Glad we have got at least one good news after bearing such pathetic tracks.

Between all these tensions,i just wanna see good romantic scenes of our Rivanya.

Love Rivanya/Arni.❤️❤️

But,i hated BD of Mouni...can't cv's manage ArNi's time and shoot with them together.Vamps ke saat Arni ka bd use kar sakte the..idiots.

How cutely and smilingly Arjun said...Ritik wants only Shivanya...hayee..my cuties.

saare vamps Naagmani ke peeche...third angle is behind ritik too.😡😡🤣🤣