Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sachin a billion dreams teaser (Page 6)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

This. Cry

I remember his bowling too. The Titan cup last over. Wow , memories . Magic Arm . He has this child like glee. I am so cynical about these stars but Sachin is one who I really hope and pray remains shinning and spotless. LOL

He is the only one who can make me go against Australia ROFL  I remember those India v Australia matches where i wanted Sachin to score a century and for Australia to win the match LOL  My dad used to think i was crazy cos there were times i was confused myself what exactly i was praying for LOL It was tough loving Sachin and Ponting at the same time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Tony Greig voice and " Sachinnn Sachinnn " Still gives me goosebumps sums up the teaser and legacy of this man #SachinTeaser

From a wild Child.. To Virtuous man.. One man united his Country.. #SachinTeaser

charminggenie

--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged

#SachinTeaser crosses 1 Million views in 2 hours. Thank You everyone for the support! http://bit.ly/SachinTeaser 

-SparklingVibz-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

He is the only one who can make me go against Australia ROFL  I remember those India v Australia matches where i wanted Sachin to score a century and for Australia to win the match LOL  My dad used to think i was crazy cos there were times i was confused myself what exactly i was praying for LOL It was tough loving Sachin and Ponting at the same time LOL

Same. Like I only mostly used to care for Sachin's century . India winning was like a second thought. And I wanted Ponting to never come close to his records and kept a close eye on Kallis score too. Yup, horrible Stan. Pretty much cursed the Indian team after they lost the Chennai test when sachin got out. Saddest test match ever.LOL

That 90s aus team was so awesome. arrogant but supremely talented. Waugh Bros , Warne, Moody, Baven ..Sigh. 

rogerrocks

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I might sound stupid but wanted to know when was this movie announcement made? I never heard about it until the poster came out.. Like knew about MSD n Azhar biopics but not this one.. and Is Sachin acting in the movie? Confused Its in English? 
Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Oh my this made me emotional,Sachin sachin chant will never ever get old.Those days cricket was something else, sachinganguly dravid kumble laxman yuvraj bhajji,the dream team.CryCryCryCricket was celebrated like never befire at that time, and now all of them has retired almost, and it make sme feel so old.Will surely watch this film.Cry
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Oh my this made me emotional,Sachin sachin chant will never ever get old.Those days cricket was something else, sachinganguly dravid kumble laxman yuvraj bhajji,the dream team.CryCryCryCricket was celebrated like never befire at that time, and now all of them has retired almost, and it make sme feel so old.Will surely watch this film.Cry
Yeah that was so good and memorable time. Fab 4 were the JAAN of Indian cricket along with Jumbo aka Kumble n were admired all around the world. 

The biggest compliment Sachin got was from Sir Don Bradman which no one else got that he sees Sachin as himself playing. 
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I might sound stupid but wanted to know when was this movie announcement made? I never heard about it until the poster came out.. Like knew about MSD n Azhar biopics but not this one.. and Is Sachin acting in the movie? Confused Its in English? 
Its in Hindi. 

I think no one had clue abt it till the first poster came out it was surprise that he acted in a movie n a movie is been made on him quietly but it has gain now immense hype. 

-MariaMars-

Go to top