Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Its in Hindi. 

I think no one had clue abt it till the first poster came out it was surprise that he acted in a movie n a movie is been made on him quietly but it has gain now immense hype. 

it's like those docu-movies , Bieber and 1Ders have , basically story about their tours and stuff. It's pretty popular outside. So it's not your conventional movie , nor is he acting. But yeah a peak into his journey through his lens. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now this is something I want to watch
Not azhar or dhoni
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
1 million views in 2 hours is good right?
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yeah that was so good and memorable time. Fab 4 were the JAAN of Indian cricket along with Jumbo aka Kumble n were admired all around the world. 

The biggest compliment Sachin got was from Sir Don Bradman which no one else got that he sees Sachin as himself playing. 

Sachin is a legend,and he played consistently throughout such a long time.And love love him as ahuman being too.Oh yeah the fab four, and Anil Kumble,still we do'nt have a bowler as good as him👏These five were so popular and people were so  excited about their friendship,dressing room pranks,nicknames and what not.And on field they balanced each other so well.Oh nostalgia is getting me, I remember there used to be pepsi ads with these team members,😳One ad had a lion😆😆😆
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gaurav Sethi@BoredCricket<small></small>

Oh boy, just saw the #SachinTeaser , quite something, and you know why, because I was in it. As were you. One with the chants.

Oh Yes!
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Bold - I do the same. God, never making fun of those aunties now.

Ind vs Pak matches were best back then . So much intensity and passion. Now you don't get that feeling.  And there was no sns. Damn those days. I think I used to put a pencil in those cassettes and just spoil them, that was so fun. 90s be best. We had Sachin. 😆

During the mid 90's we were heavily dependent on Sachin...like after his wkt we had no hopes of winning...Sachin gaya toh match gaya...later on with Rahul in the team even after loosing Sachin's wkt public would be like "Theek hai Rahul hai na peeche tension nahi hai" 😆...
Charaiveti thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj80

During the mid 90's we were heavily dependent on Sachin...like after his wkt we had no hopes of winning...Sachin gaya toh match gaya...later on with Rahul in the team even after loosing Sachin's wkt public would be like "Theek hai Rahul hai na peeche tension nahi hai" 😆...

And twe used to buy a different bunch of crackers just for Sachin's century😆 
Charaiveti thumbnail
I still remember when we lost the world cup final😭😭😭felt real bad for each team player,I mean so many dreams and  the team had come from nowhere noone expected it to go this far.The  mindblowing semifinal raised everyone's hopes😭😭😭
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Sunny & Charminggenie - Thank you..😃

raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

And twe used to buy a different bunch of crackers just for Sachin's century😆 

Sachin drew loudest of cheers even when he is not batting,with camera is focused on him...the fun was in test matches after the second wkt fell,the crowd start cheering bcoz Sachin was to arrive at the crease 😆...