Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gaurav Sethi @BoredCricket  

Oh boy, just saw the #SachinTeaser , quite something, and you know why, because I was in it. As were you. One with the chants.

This. πŸ˜­

I remember his bowling too. The Titan cup last over. Wow , memories . Magic Arm . He has this child like glee. I am so cynical about these stars but Sachin is one who I really hope and pray remains shinning and spotless. πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
That's the most emotional thing ever. Was very sad at that day When Sachin retired. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z03dTKAgnd4[/YOUTUBE]
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

This. πŸ˜­

I remember his bowling too. The Titan cup last over. Wow , memories . Magic Arm . He has this child like glee. I am so cynical about these stars but Sachin is one who I really hope and pray remains shinning and spotless. πŸ˜†

He is the only one who can make me go against Australia πŸ€£  I remember those India v Australia matches where i wanted Sachin to score a century and for Australia to win the match πŸ˜†  My dad used to think i was crazy cos there were times i was confused myself what exactly i was praying for πŸ˜† It was tough loving Sachin and Ponting at the same time πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Broken Cricket @BrokenCricket  

Tony Greig voice and " Sachinnn Sachinnn " Still gives me goosebumps sums up the teaser and legacy of this man #SachinTeaser

Broken Cricket @BrokenCricket  

From a wild Child.. To Virtuous man.. One man united his Country.. #SachinTeaser

SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Sachin The Film@SachinTheFilm

#SachinTeaser crosses 1 Million views in 2 hours. Thank You everyone for the support! http://bit.ly/SachinTeaser 

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

He is the only one who can make me go against Australia πŸ€£  I remember those India v Australia matches where i wanted Sachin to score a century and for Australia to win the match πŸ˜†  My dad used to think i was crazy cos there were times i was confused myself what exactly i was praying for πŸ˜† It was tough loving Sachin and Ponting at the same time πŸ˜†

Same. Like I only mostly used to care for Sachin's century . India winning was like a second thought. And I wanted Ponting to never come close to his records and kept a close eye on Kallis score too. Yup, horrible Stan. Pretty much cursed the Indian team after they lost the Chennai test when sachin got out. Saddest test match ever.πŸ˜†

That 90s aus team was so awesome. arrogant but supremely talented. Waugh Bros , Warne, Moody, Baven ..Sigh. 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I might sound stupid but wanted to know when was this movie announcement made? I never heard about it until the poster came out.. Like knew about MSD n Azhar biopics but not this one.. and Is Sachin acting in the movie? πŸ˜• Its in English? 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my this made me emotional,Sachin sachin chant will never ever get old.Those days cricket was something else, sachinganguly dravid kumble laxman yuvraj bhajji,the dream team.😭😭😭Cricket was celebrated like never befire at that time, and now all of them has retired almost, and it make sme feel so old.Will surely watch this film.😭
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

Oh my this made me emotional,Sachin sachin chant will never ever get old.Those days cricket was something else, sachinganguly dravid kumble laxman yuvraj bhajji,the dream team.😭😭😭Cricket was celebrated like never befire at that time, and now all of them has retired almost, and it make sme feel so old.Will surely watch this film.😭

Yeah that was so good and memorable time. Fab 4 were the JAAN of Indian cricket along with Jumbo aka Kumble n were admired all around the world. 

The biggest compliment Sachin got was from Sir Don Bradman which no one else got that he sees Sachin as himself playing. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

I might sound stupid but wanted to know when was this movie announcement made? I never heard about it until the poster came out.. Like knew about MSD n Azhar biopics but not this one.. and Is Sachin acting in the movie? πŸ˜• Its in English? 

Its in Hindi. 

I think no one had clue abt it till the first poster came out it was surprise that he acted in a movie n a movie is been made on him quietly but it has gain now immense hype.