Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Damn πŸ˜†  You know our aunts, uncles, grandparents used to say- hamare zamane me yeh hota tha woh hota tha. You guys have no idea how it was back then..I almost say that to kids these days πŸ€£That they have no idea how awesome the 90s and 2000s were- Sachin, Dravid, Ricky Ponting, India v Pakistan ( the ones these days are pathetic in comparison), ARR, SRK, Leo, Titanic, DDLJ, Federer (thank god he is still there even if he ain't playing wellπŸ˜†), Back Street Boys, Indipop, walkman, cassettes etc. etc. πŸ˜†  This teaser brought back so many memories πŸ˜†

@Bold - I do the same. God, never making fun of those aunties now.

Ind vs Pak matches were best back then . So much intensity and passion. Now you don't get that feeling.  And there was no sns. Damn those days. I think I used to put a pencil in those cassettes and just spoil them, that was so fun. 90s be best. We had Sachin. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Bold - I do the same. God, never making fun of those aunties now.

Ind vs Pak matches were best back then . So much intensity and passion. Now you don't get that feeling.  And there was no sns. Damn those days. I think I used to put a pencil in those cassettes and just spoil them, that was so fun. 90s be best. We had Sachin. πŸ˜†

Sachin v Shaoib Akhtar used to be fun πŸ˜†  As a kid, i used to look forward to India v Pakistan and Australia v SA the most πŸ˜† And i love the fact that they used Tony Greig's voice..He was my favorite commentator back then..Reminds me of this-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBcEFFVClY[/YOUTUBE]

Sharjah + Sachin + Greig = nostalgia overload πŸ˜†
still cant believe sachin retired😭 , us azhar pe movie bana rahi ekta kapoor πŸ€’
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Sachin v Shaoib Akhtar used to be fun πŸ˜†  As a kid, i used to look forward to India v Pakistan and Australia v SA the most πŸ˜† And i love the fact that they used Tony Greig's voice..He was my favorite commentator back then..Reminds me of this-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBcEFFVClY[/YOUTUBE]

Sharjah + Sachin + Greig = nostalgia overload πŸ˜†
ricky benaud was good too , his cute teddy line πŸ˜†
^^ And Ian Bishop..I used to love his voice for some reason πŸ˜†
I will defo watch this movie for my Hero and Idol Sachin. πŸ₯³

I got goosebumps when I heard Sachin Tendulkar word from one of the best Commentator's of all time Tony Greig's voice n than all ppl chanting 'Sachin Sachin' coz when ever he use to do commentary in 90s n when Sachin batted it was some other out of the world experience listening commentary and watching him whacking oppostion team for 4's and 6's.  β­οΈ
Can't forgot those 2 innings of Sachin in Sharjah when Ind defeated Aussies back to back in 2 matches to win Coca Cola cup and listening Tong Greg's epic commentary and witness the Sachin's Sandstorm at that time. πŸ₯³
Gaurav Sethi @BoredCricket  

Oh boy, just saw the #SachinTeaser , quite something, and you know why, because I was in it. As were you. One with the chants.

Since its Bwood forum, so funny trivia... that such is the power of Sachin that he was the only one who was able to get Ash and Salman together in the same frame at 0.10 minute...sitting just a few feet apart. We even get to see a forced fake laugh by Ash on Salman's joke at 4.30min πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u-612sJzd0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it.
Had goosebumps. Happy that I can see him playing again and one full movie on him 

Loved the voice as well and Sachin Sachin in the end just too good.

Childhood with Sachin playing is one of the best memories