Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

:O :O (Page 7)

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Joined: 12 August 2015
Posts: 8126

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by Bloomfield

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

Ok i asked my twin sis she said
Moving bum back & forth like pendulum is thumkaROFL

Wrong definition. ROFL Dancing in intoxication is thumka. ROFLROFL


google dada has only that answerROFL

answer key apni change karROFL

Google ko sanskaar kaise pata hoga? ROFL


Don't make me say something now...ROFL

powergirlpriya IF-Sizzlerz
powergirlpriya
powergirlpriya

Joined: 26 December 2015
Posts: 12764

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by Bloomfield

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

Ok i asked my twin sis she said
Moving bum back & forth like pendulum is thumkaROFL

Wrong definition. ROFL Dancing in intoxication is thumka. ROFLROFL


google dada has only that answerROFL

answer key apni change karROFL

Google ko sanskaar kaise pata hoga? ROFL


apna naam type kar khud hi pata chal jayegaROFL
Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Joined: 12 August 2015
Posts: 8126

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Sadi gone to her favourite place in her house ROFL
-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshniSingh

Annu.. Kya kaand ho gaya tujhse??ROFL

Kuch nahi Kia Maine. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed IF aur Google Chrome ki banti nahi hain. Isliye mujhe nayi topic banane se IF inkar kar raha hain. Jaise Nabs ko post nahi karne deta tha. LOLLOL I have to use Mozilla FireFox or UC browser.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomfield

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Chup kar! ROFL Maine koi bura kaam nahi Kia. Yeh IF mujhe naye topic banane se restrict kar raha hain. Maine kya Kia. ROFLROFL


No, Poplu. It's a punishable offense. A CRIME!ROFL

Aisa kuch nahi hain. ROFL Rumours faila kyun faila rahi hain. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Joined: 12 August 2015
Posts: 8126

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by Bloomfield

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Chup kar! ROFL Maine koi bura kaam nahi Kia. Yeh IF mujhe naye topic banane se restrict kar raha hain. Maine kya Kia. ROFLROFL


No, Poplu. It's a punishable offense. A CRIME!ROFL

Aisa kuch nahi hain. ROFL Rumours faila kyun faila rahi hain. ROFL


Wahi toh mera kaam hai...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 8283

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomfield

Sadi gone to her favourite place in her house ROFL

It's name starts from a 'W'. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Joined: 12 August 2015
Posts: 8126

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by Bloomfield

Sadi gone to her favourite place in her house ROFL

It's name starts from a 'W'. ROFL


Sahi Pakdey HainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index