Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! (Page 87)

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 13594

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by temishfan

Guys I watched the episode in the last part of outdoor scene the raglak part was shown, sorry I thought it will be shown tomorrow but it was already shown.
Laksh was looking at swasan and said again they r fighting ragini says no it's not fight but way of expressing love laksh mimics herLOL, laksh is like u sisters have weird way of expressing love then ragini says its like that only. Then she tells laksh we have to go to arrange something he says yes then she is hitting laksh playfully then laksh says I love u tooEmbarrassed



The above scene was already shown in today's episode

Hi Ayushi !! HugHug

The scene was damn cute no ?

LOLLOL

Hi AditiBig smile
Even in room when they were arguing then ragini went on bed and sat and laksh very cutely said why are u fighting with me and holds her hand cutelyEmbarrassed


and when ragu said you are fighting with me like a good husband he nodded yesEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinitemishfanStarshineHuesMagesrbb1

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

I wish the scene was longer. Lucky imitating ragu was too goodEmbarrassed

I know Sudhs...they were literally bickering like kids !! LOLLOL

And this is such a sea-change as compared to a couple of months ago...Ragu has become so secure and confident of Lucky's love, that she literally treats him like her best buddy more than anything.

During Lucky's naatak track she was always quite careful around him, and she would never have yelled at him like she did today, or beat him playfully like this. But now she's so secure, comfortable, confident and sure that Lucky is hers forever. Big smileBig smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinitemishfandreamyrosesudhi03Magesrbb1

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 73568

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
one thing i really can assure from tdys epi abt ragya...if in future ragini gets angry with lucky...he will be devastated...he was so hurt when ragini shouted at him when he was defending sanky...he can tolerate anything and everything but not ragini's anger and hatred...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinitemishfansudhi03rbb1

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Joined: 12 June 2006
Posts: 20229

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
me toh dont lyke her mangalsutra otherwise teju luks stunning in whatever she wears

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanStarshineHuesMagesrbb1

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by temishfan

Guys I watched the episode in the last part of outdoor scene the raglak part was shown, sorry I thought it will be shown tomorrow but it was already shown.
Laksh was looking at swasan and said again they r fighting ragini says no it's not fight but way of expressing love laksh mimics herLOL, laksh is like u sisters have weird way of expressing love then ragini says its like that only. Then she tells laksh we have to go to arrange something he says yes then she is hitting laksh playfully then laksh says I love u tooEmbarrassed



The above scene was already shown in today's episode

Hi Ayushi !! HugHug

The scene was damn cute no ?

LOLLOL

Hi AditiBig smile
Even in room when they were arguing then ragini went on bed and sat and laksh very cutely said why are u fighting with me and holds her hand cutelyEmbarrassed

I know !! He was so adorable and loving !! Like a typical henpecked husband, SO CUTE !! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinisudhi03Magesrbb1

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Originally posted by StarshineHues

One thing tho'. 
After a very long time I didn't like what Ragu was wearing.

It was a really strange outfit. IDK why can't she wear her night saris during the day kabhi-kabhi. 

Agree aditi those outfits were good but i didn't like her style of wearing it

Yeah I know. OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

one thing i really can assure from tdys epi abt ragya...if in future ragini gets angry with lucky...he will be devastated...he was so hurt when ragini shouted at him when he was defending sanky...he can tolerate anything and everything but not ragini's anger and hatred...

Leela !! HugHug You'e right. He looked really upset and hurt when she was angry with him...he can't bear being apart from her now, whether physically or emotionally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03Magesrbb1

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 10639

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

me toh dont lyke her mangalsutra otherwise teju luks stunning in whatever she wears

Hi Shikha !! HugHug

Yeah a smaller mangal sutra would be nice !!

But I'm okay with this one too, as long as it isn't paired with outfits like the pink one today. It has to be super heavy for Teja tho' !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03Magesrbb1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGya HD Scenes / RaGya HD Screen Caps [ Updated : 9/2 ]

2 3 4

Author: TeriGalliyan.   Replies: 28   Views: 6222

TeriGalliyan. 28 6222 21 January 2017 at 5:03am by ShikhaAgrawal
Ragya/Raglak OS: Leaving was the best decision

2 3

Author: rbb1   Replies: 19   Views: 3894

rbb1 19 3894 19 April 2016 at 12:08pm by rbb1
ragya fans plz read :: solid reason 2 stop ragya marriage

Author: deepikagupta9   Replies: 9   Views: 2216

deepikagupta9 9 2216 15 February 2016 at 1:08pm by simmi.friends03
Teri Meri Meri Teri Prem Kahaani Hai Mushkil...

2

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 10   Views: 2142

..Roopal.. 10 2142 14 August 2015 at 3:36am by bushra2222
RagYa wedding done, now we want SwaSan scenes without involving RagYa

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 5   Views: 1815

rittu_deep 5 1815 11 August 2015 at 4:09pm by -PhoenixD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index