Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: temishfan

Hi Aditi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Even in room when they were arguing then ragini went on bed and sat and laksh very cutely said why are u fighting with me and holds her hand cutely๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know !! He was so adorable and loving !! Like a typical henpecked husband, SO CUTE !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhi03

Agree aditi those outfits were good but i didn't like her style of wearing it

Yeah I know. 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

one thing i really can assure from tdys epi abt ragya...if in future ragini gets angry with lucky...he will be devastated...he was so hurt when ragini shouted at him when he was defending sanky...he can tolerate anything and everything but not ragini's anger and hatred...

Leela !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— You'e right. He looked really upset and hurt when she was angry with him...he can't bear being apart from her now, whether physically or emotionally.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

me toh dont lyke her mangalsutra otherwise teju luks stunning in whatever she wears

Hi Shikha !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yeah a smaller mangal sutra would be nice !!

But I'm okay with this one too, as long as it isn't paired with outfits like the pink one today. It has to be super heavy for Teja tho' !! 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@additi...thats what going to happen through rajat...pari...adarsh in coming days...create MU b/w for both couples...to separate them...tdys epi was glimpse for the future...SwaSanLakGini are going to have problems in their married lives...at the same time the foursome awesome unity will tackle...fight and make their marriage bond even stronger...even the montage hinted towards that Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

@additi...thats what going to happen through rajat...pari...adarsh in coming days...create MU b/w for both couples...to separate them...tdys epi was glimpse for the future...SwaSanLakGini are going to have problems in their married lives...at the same time the foursome awesome unity will tackle...fight and make their marriage bond even stronger

I think so too Leela...but I think it can also be SanLak vs. SwaRagini. Because Swaragini will be saying one thing about Uttara, and SanLak will defend their sister. This will suit Pari too, because her target is to basically chuck Swaragini out. 
sudhi03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

I know Sudhs...they were literally bickering like kids !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And this is such a sea-change as compared to a couple of months ago...Ragu has become so secure and confident of Lucky's love, that she literally treats him like her best buddy more than anything.

During Lucky's naatak track she was always quite careful around him, and she would never have yelled at him like she did today, or beat him playfully like this. But now she's so secure, comfortable, confident and sure that Lucky is hers forever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Agree previously she never dared to even argue with him she always apologized to even smallest of the things. It's so nice to see both of them like this.

Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

one thing i really can assure from tdys epi abt ragya...if in future ragini gets angry with lucky...he will be devastated...he was so hurt when ragini shouted at him when he was defending sanky...he can tolerate anything and everything but not ragini's anger and hatred...

Completely agree... When ragini said "bass laksh' he was taken aback then ragini went and sat on bed and said why are we fighting we should help swasan then laksh cutely holds her hand saying why are u fighting with me she said hawww I am fighting๐Ÿ˜ณ
He really can't accept ragini being angry with him, she is his life his breath everything for him yaar
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

I think so too Leela...but I think it can also be SanLak vs. SwaRagini. Because Swaragini will be saying one thing about Uttara, and SanLak will defend their sister. This will suit Pari too, because her target is to basically chuck Swaragini out. 

thats the scenario going to happen...pari will take full advantage of the situation...
due to rajat...its going to be swaragini v/s sanlak...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sudhi03

and when ragu said you are fighting with me like a good husband he nodded yes๐Ÿ˜ณ

when does she say that