Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! (Page 56)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
though Temish are shooting outdoors...lets keep our hopes on the down side so that we will be surprise when it comes to Ragya romance...i don't have any hopes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMsudhi03rbb1

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

though Temish are shooting outdoors...lets keep our hopes on the down side so that we will be surprise when it comes to Ragya romance...i don't have any hopes

agree with you we shouldn't keep any expectations. we will end up disappointed like always

VIMAL.SMMagesrbb1

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Good morning
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
guys there is Ragya OLV posted...can someone watch it and write down an update...there is Temish IV too...
temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

guys there is Ragya OLV posted...can someone watch it and write down an update...there is Temish IV too...

Where...on youtube?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Where...on youtube?

its posted on the MF...check it out...its blocked for me thus i couldn't watch it
yup...its on youtube...infact there is both swasan and ragya OLV...the track is linked together
temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Ok...there are total 4 olvs...

In 2 olvs its outdoor shoot...sanskar met with an accident and swara reaches a spot and she asks a man that I was talking to my husband he was here only the man says that yes he has been taken to nearby hospital, swara in panick mode later she sees sanskar and they both fighting.
Raglak standing behind them and laksh says again they are fighting, ragini says no laksh its not fight, its their way of expressing love for each other then laksh mimicks her "way of expressing love"LOL ragini starts hitting him playfully and laksh says "ya..I love u too"..then ragini tells him that lets go we have to arrange some surprise also for them na.

Offscreen temish iv, they said that they hv planned something romantic for swasan, finally they will get thier haqLOL..namish was saying that in this scene ragini his hitting me playfully so I say I love you too, when girls hit u it means they r saying love you so I answered back I love you tooEmbarrassed..reporter asks him have u got hit by any girl..he says yes right now in this scene I am.getting hit by ragini na.

There are 2 other olvs.  Raglak in room on bed, its night time. Background story is that ragini met rajat and he was talking rudely with daadi so ragini had slapped him. Now raglak are sleeping on bed. Both r awake only
Laksh "ragini should I massage your hands, u slapped someone they must be paining na"
Ragini " please laksh, I am in tension.i should have not slapped him na but he was speaking so rudely to dadima that I just couldn't control myself..what have I done laksh"
Laksh " aww mera bacha...Embarrassed don't think so much..ab jo hogaya so ho gaya..vaise u have slapped the jamai of this house..uski bohot khatirdari karna..make something sweet for him..ok"

Laksh lies down on bed and tells her so jao..come so jao..
Wink..ragini also lies down, she says I will make kaju katli aur malpua, then again laksh says something but I couldn't hear properly. 

Also in bed scene ragini kept her head on his arm..which was sooo romantic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinisudhi03Magesrbb1

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Guys I forgot to write down one thing.on bed scene laksh is assuring ragini that whatever u did was not wrong, now u do good khatirdari of the jamai. Ragini says yes I will give him a gift or make something sweet for him.
Then laksh says that I should also get upset like this so that u can do all this for me also, ragini hits him playfully and laksh also hits her back playfullyEmbarrassed

souhasinisudhi03rbb1

Go to top