Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! (Page 21)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Joined: 17 January 2016
Posts: 5250

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Guys what do u think will the current pari drama and uttara's bf drama create problems for raglak will we get to see their separation...because ragini also now knows about uttaras bf I hope she shares this with laksh 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMMagesrbb1

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Joined: 19 October 2013
Posts: 10897

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Skipping this week ... no RagLak no SR for me LOL
Not going to give TRP's for the nonsense track Angry they are taking us for granted Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelAuraVIMAL.SMMagesrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

Guys what do u think will the current pari drama and uttara's bf drama create problems for raglak will we get to see their separation...because ragini also now knows about uttaras bf I hope she shares this with laksh
could happen never know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

Skipping this week ... no RagLak no SR for me LOL
Not going to give TRP's for the nonsense track Angry they are taking us for granted Ouch
yeah let's see what happens next week with TRPs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

no hopes from kitchen politcs cvs and sp. rs
God still kitchen politics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

everyone is talking abt new year party scenes...why noone talks abt ang laga de sequence thats the most hottest Temish/Ragya scenes till date...even their CM1 2 3 were not that hot than the ang laga de sequence that burn the screens for me...i always wanted to know how Temish shot that sequence and how nami control himself from staring at teju...
both were great scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniMages

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Joined: 02 September 2015
Posts: 6792

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by Mages

everyone is talking abt new year party scenes...why noone talks abt ang laga de sequence thats the most hottest Temish/Ragya scenes till date...even their CM1 2 3 were not that hot than the ang laga de sequence that burn the screens for me...i always wanted to know how Temish shot that sequence and how nami control himself from staring at teju...
both were great scenes
Both said it was awkwardEmbarrassed
I don't believe itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMMages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
God when will we get any Raglak scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGya HD Scenes / RaGya HD Screen Caps [ Updated : 9/2 ]

2 3 4

Author: TeriGalliyan.   Replies: 28   Views: 6204

TeriGalliyan. 28 6204 21 January 2017 at 5:03am by ShikhaAgrawal
Ragya/Raglak OS: Leaving was the best decision

2 3

Author: rbb1   Replies: 19   Views: 3881

rbb1 19 3881 19 April 2016 at 12:08pm by rbb1
ragya fans plz read :: solid reason 2 stop ragya marriage

Author: deepikagupta9   Replies: 9   Views: 2216

deepikagupta9 9 2216 15 February 2016 at 1:08pm by simmi.friends03
Teri Meri Meri Teri Prem Kahaani Hai Mushkil...

2

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 10   Views: 2139

..Roopal.. 10 2139 14 August 2015 at 3:36am by bushra2222
RagYa wedding done, now we want SwaSan scenes without involving RagYa

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 5   Views: 1810

rittu_deep 5 1810 11 August 2015 at 4:09pm by -PhoenixD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index