!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! - Page 116

Posted: 7 years ago
I know Rose !! Ab toh I watch this show with zero expectations. Just TeMish holding me back, bas.
True that. Only joined for Temish and its for them I am tolerating the nonsense of RS
Originally posted by Mages

lucky is so naughty...😆
i must say Ragya are early birds...they had 3 SR...and they woke up early morning...right spot on time...even their CM3...they were newly wed couple...whole night they had emotional moments and they woke up so early in the morning for gangaur...they are expert on SR mamla...😉

lucky is very experienced😳

you remember after the 1 SR lucky woke up before ragu and brought coffee for her😳
Originally posted by sudhi03

lucky is very experienced😳

you remember after the 1 SR lucky woke up before ragu and brought coffee for her😳

That was so sweet of him...even though he was faking still he bought tea and later helped her in wearing bangles and earrings😳
Guys let's move to the next AT
Originally posted by StarshineHues

If they're not sleeping then utthne ka toh sawaal hi nahi aata !! Issmart Lucky !! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣

Originally posted by Laura..

Is it really SR set? LOL  But yeah, it's Teja's old car ðŸ˜Š 
I have a doubt this cant be a coincidence that Temish at the same time purchase new cars and today decided to drive their old car😉

PS did anyone notice that the cap teju was wearing in her latest insta post is the same cap as nami in his latest gym cap😳
thats why i say...it can't be coincidence...