Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! (Page 109)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

last week the focus on pari's nonsense...swasan scenes...there was no much of Ragya...it was only one scene...the saree folding scene...the full focus was on pari

I only found yesterday's episode good because there was equal focus on raglak with their nok jhok and cute moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyankaS.

Originally posted by temishfan

Trp is 2.0
Last week what did we get. Friday was simar swara nonsense and rest 4 days what was it? Any idea anyone

And the week filled with only raglak scenes got 2.3 trp... LOL

romance highly works for SR...but RS doesn't want to listen...when the focus is on romance...the trps are high...when the focus is on family stupid drama the trps are less...

temishfan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Trp is 2.0
Last week what did we get. Friday was simar swara nonsense and rest 4 days what was it? Any idea anyone

And the week filled with only raglak scenes got 2.3 trp... LOL
Ya that week was so good..full of raglak..that was complete raglak centric..ragini getting stabbed, laksh crying then coming to baadi taking care of her then confession then begging to shekhar dadi and finally raglak wedding and SR

it was beautiful one week...Embarrassed
I don't think we will get that phase again...Cry

temishfan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@ayushi...yesterday epi was good...it was balance with swasan...swaragini...sanlak...ragya and a little focus on family drama...just the way we want it to be

temishfan

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Now again when next week trps come out its going to be same or maybe .1 rise I feel because again this week has gone in drama no romance and especially no focus on raglak at all.

Whatever people might say but that one week of raglak from ragini  stabbing to raglak marriage and SR did increase the trps because we had got so many segments and spoilers and raglak fans were really excited and waiting for this moment when laksh will confess his love and they both r united.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magesrbb1

PriyankaS. Goldie
PriyankaS.
PriyankaS.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Now again when next week trps come out its going to be same or maybe .1 rise I feel because again this week has gone in drama no romance and especially no focus on raglak at all.

Whatever people might say but that one week of raglak from ragini stabbing to raglak marriage and SR did increase the trps because we had got so many segments and spoilers and raglak fans were really excited and waiting for this moment when laksh will confess his love and they both r united.

The show came back to top 5 shows too Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@ayushi...i don't contribute trps becos i live in overseas...but when i saw the spoilers of Ragya...i was the first one very eager to watch the Ragya track...the jail drama was boring...after that it was total focus on Ragya...it was awesome...RS totally wasted such a beautiful track...she could take a slow and steady path to build Ragya again...with passion...angst...pain...but she spoil it in one go by building Ragya in jet speed...the jet speed did brought her 2.3 trps but after that took away the trps too...as people know the focus will be on family drama...if only she took a slow and steady way for Ragya..the trps would been stable and even increase for the curiosity of Ragya track...how it will proceed...ragini's 2nd wedding track was the perfect chance...to build romance b/w Ragya as well as some mystery surrounded the guy who is going to marry ragini and the exposure in ragini's wedding and Ragya re-marriage...the perfect track...trps would have been stable with 2.3 and above...RS wasted it for pari's nonsense...now pay for it...

Edited by Mages - 21 April 2016 at 2:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishi28temishfansudhi03-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Whatever people might say but that one week of raglak from ragini stabbing to raglak marriage and SR did increase the trps because we had got so many segments and spoilers and raglak fans were really excited and waiting for this moment when laksh will confess his love and they both r united.

The show came back to top 5 shows too Tongue

I agree...it was in top 5 

PriyankaS.

Go to top