!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! - Page 90

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

@vimal...i am glad he is going to shake ragya world...now the real trial and test in ragya relationship will be shown...they showed a little glimpse on ragya last night...due to the problems in ragya relationship...there will be distance b/w each other...swasan will notice it and plays cupid for them...sanlak bonding in which lucky shares his problem to sanky...its going to be an interesting track if execute properly...

If CV's focus on RagYa,SwaSan,SwaRagini N SanLak.TRP will increase.Problems in RagYa life SwaSan trying to help them.Sis bond n bro bond.It will nice to see then the Pari non-sense. Sujata's comic lines r the only good thing when they focus on Pari.
Originally posted by temishfan

Even if namish would have been there he would have just done 1 thing only throughout😉

staring at teju...he is an expert in it😳😆
someday...some fans will definitely ask nami...'why do you love staring at teju'...he will be speechless...❤️

Even if namish would have been there he would have just done 1 thing only throughout😉
lol true

we cld have seen jealousy on his face... by the way Mohit is already committed...😊
@vimal...thats what i want focus on both couples...tone down family drama...swaragini bonding is always there...show sanlak bonding...thats the usp of the show...the result...increase in trps
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">If CV's focus on RagYa,SwaSan,SwaRagini N SanLak.TRP will increase.Problems in RagYa life SwaSan trying to help them.Sis bond n bro bond.It will nice to see then the Pari non-sense. Sujata's comic lines r the only good thing when they focus on Pari.</font>
yeah wonder what will happen and how they will take the stories forward
I really dont know why ppl think that if problems arises between RagLak... Swara /SwaSan shld interefere... Cant they slove there problems themselves... And even if cant someone else help them solving there problems ... why need Swara or SwaSan... 

Imagine temporary separation of raglak because of rajat, both in pain pining for each other not able to breath without each other both crying, maybe swasan clear the misunderstanding and unite them and then we get intense confrontation between raglak and SR no. 4😉.
I mean it would b a good build up for SR 4

I am in dreamland ayushi...
nami did say Ragya SR is pending...this could be the perfect moment...😳
Originally posted by ck1234

I really dont know why ppl think that if problems arises between RagLak... Swara /SwaSan shld interefere... Cant they slove there problems themselves... And even if cant someone else help them solving there problems ... why need Swara or SwaSan... 

last night epi was the perfect glimpse...swasan had problem ragya played cupid...ragya has problems swasan plays cupids...thats how joint family works especially when you have 4 leads...