!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! - Page 68

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I know Sudhs...they were literally bickering like kids !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And this is such a sea-change as compared to a couple of months ago...Ragu has become so secure and confident of Lucky's love, that she literally treats him like her best buddy more than anything.

During Lucky's naatak track she was always quite careful around him, and she would never have yelled at him like she did today, or beat him playfully like this. But now she's so secure, comfortable, confident and sure that Lucky is hers forever. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
the dynamic of their relationship has changed which is great
Originally posted by Mages

one thing i really can assure from tdys epi abt ragya...if in future ragini gets angry with lucky...he will be devastated...he was so hurt when ragini shouted at him when he was defending sanky...he can tolerate anything and everything but not ragini's anger and hatred...
good point he will be devastated, i liked how he said its my fault aww
i think...its time for lucky to plan his own 4th SR with ragini...its still pending...what say guys...πŸ˜‰

nami did say SR is pending...i wish he told us when is it...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

me toh dont lyke her mangalsutra otherwise teju luks stunning in whatever she wears
she is stunning young lady 

I know !! He was so adorable and loving !! Like a typical henpecked husband, SO CUTE !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aww hand holding sooo cute
@ray...its a glimpse...ragini will be right abt rajat while lucky will be wrong abt rajat...and he accept his mistake and apologise
This time I want rajat to target ragini not swara.
Want to see laksh in full on protective mode😳

Leela !! πŸ€—πŸ€— You'e right. He looked really upset and hurt when she was angry with him...he can't bear being apart from her now, whether physically or emotionally.
yes it will be a torture for him to be away from her now πŸ˜ƒ he needs her body mind and soul 

Hi Shikha !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeah a smaller mangal sutra would be nice !!

But I'm okay with this one too, as long as it isn't paired with outfits like the pink one today. It has to be super heavy for Teja tho' !! 
agree with you