Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: temishfan

And in bed scene olv he says mera bacha to ragini

it's cute
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

ragya has done something special for swasan...i hope someday swasan does something special for ragya...😳

hmm that will be nice but I want to see Laksh planning a surprise for Ragini
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

though Temish are shooting outdoors...lets keep our hopes on the down side so that we will be surprise when it comes to Ragya romance...i don't have any hopes

yeah I don't have any how either
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys
P.s. does someone here take VM requests 

Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky_fighter

Hi guys

P.s. does someone here take VM requests 

U can maybe ask Laura or Mages..they do make vms sometimes but not sure
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Good morning

good morning sweety
rbb1 thumbnail

Guys I forgot to write down one thing.on bed scene laksh is assuring ragini that whatever u did was not wrong, now u do good khatirdari of the jamai. Ragini says yes I will give him a gift or make something sweet for him.

Then laksh says that I should also get upset like this so that u can do all this for me also, ragini hits him playfully and laksh also hits her back playfully😳

that was sweet
rbb1 thumbnail

Ok...there are total 4 olvs...

In 2 olvs its outdoor shoot...sanskar met with an accident and swara reaches a spot and she asks a man that I was talking to my husband he was here only the man says that yes he has been taken to nearby hospital, swara in panick mode later she sees sanskar and they both fighting.
Raglak standing behind them and laksh says again they are fighting, ragini says no laksh its not fight, its their way of expressing love for each other then laksh mimicks her "way of expressing love"😆ragini starts hitting him playfully and laksh says "ya..I love u too"..then ragini tells him that lets go we have to arrange some surprise also for them na.

Offscreen temish iv, they said that they hv planned something romantic for swasan, finally they will get thier haq😆..namish was saying that in this scene ragini his hitting me playfully so I say I love you too, when girls hit u it means they r saying love you so I answered back I love you too😳..reporter asks him have u got hit by any girl..he says yes right now in this scene I am.getting hit by ragini na.

There are 2 other olvs. Raglak in room on bed, its night time. Background story is that ragini met rajat and he was talking rudely with daadi so ragini had slapped him. Now raglak are sleeping on bed. Both r awake only
Laksh "ragini should I massage your hands, u slapped someone they must be paining na"
Ragini " please laksh, I am in tension.i should have not slapped him na but he was speaking so rudely to dadima that I just couldn't control myself..what have I done laksh"
Laksh " aww mera bacha...😳don't think so much..ab jo hogaya so ho gaya..vaise u have slapped the jamai of this house..uski bohot khatirdari karna..make something sweet for him..ok"

Laksh lies down on bed and tells her so jao..come so jao..
😉..ragini also lies down, she says I will make kaju katli aur malpua, then again laksh says something but I couldn't hear properly.

Also in bed scene ragini kept her head on his arm..which was sooo romantic

thank you for the WU
sudhi03 thumbnail
Ayushi thanks for the WU
Aww he calls her mera baccha😳 how cute

I hope rajat tries to take revenge on ragini and we get to see possessive and protective laksh
rbb1 thumbnail
I know Sidhi mera Baccha scene is gonna be cute