!*RagYa AT #32 *Meri Aashiqui tumse hi*! - Page 36

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sky_fighter

why were they avoiding each other, its not like either of them are married or committed 
DUDE i tou say MAKE IT HAPPEN πŸ˜† 

it was mention by Temish themselves...thus i have no idea why they avoid each other...πŸ˜†
ragya CM1...while shooting the sequence Vahe aka swasan was present during the shoot...it was shown in sbs...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dreamyrose

yeah lol we all want it to happen lets open a officeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with the first case being "The curious case of Temish which needs to be made & happen"πŸ˜‰

im all for it. lets do it. temish needs to be locked up in a room πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I want RagYa romance on Katra Katra song or Aaj phir tum pe .Rain romance of RagYa is highly in demand.
I want rain romance they will be great 
Originally posted by sky_fighter

yes that will be interesting they can have sweet fights and spend time together 
Originally posted by dreamyrose

that would be a big dream come true πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
i know it will be great 

that's what we only need to do🀣 rest TeMish would do the job πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rbb1

yes that will be interesting they can have sweet fights and spend time together 
moreover nami would get plenty of time to look at Teja which would satisfy him/heartπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mages

it was mention by Temish themselves...thus i have no idea why they avoid each other...πŸ˜†
ragya CM1...while shooting the sequence Vahe aka swasan was present during the shoot...it was shown in sbs...πŸ˜†
okay why would anyone else be there its awkward already 
I was thinking suppose there is a scene that laksh comes close to ragini to kiss her and she avoids him or gets busy in some work...what wil happen to lakshπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mubarak ho Swaragini ka chottu sa pyaara sa bhai ya bahen aane walla/waalli haiii... aur cvs pagla gayye hai...