Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The way Namish stares Tejaswi...aww!! Hope there is something special b/w the two..aww babies!!! 
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Srry guys cudnt cme online. We had state curfew here in Gujrat.😭😭 all internet networks got crashed frm two days. And what is this i m hearing abt SAN vs Lak😲GOD RS KE USUAL DRAMAE. y cant she show romance bitwin bth couples. 
Acumen thumbnail
Oh!! Hope everything is fine in Gujrat now!!! 
And about San v/s Lak..its our imagination
CholeKulche thumbnail
Originally posted by: ck1234

yep my mind changed after episode 291... where Laksh proposed Ragini...😊
He was looking so cute...😃

U guys know even i was a Sangini fan😳. but mere ship dub gaya😭. tat too fr the frst time in tv.
and even left the show in bitwin.Anyhw tat was past. But started liking Ragalk frm Malkin track😳😃. maybe magic of Temish⭐️.
CholeKulche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pheunli

Oh!! Hope everything is fine in Gujrat now!!! 

And about San v/s Lak..its our imagination

Presently its fine nw😊. by the way wats happening in show recently. Nt able to see nwadys bcoz 12 started.tat too science so u can understand hw horrible situation fr me. smetimes i feels y i took Science😭. BY hw r u pheunli
Acumen thumbnail
Hey Akshu i m fine dear!!! Science!! I can understand as i too was a Science student...Don't worry 12th is easier than 11th!!!😛
About the show m giving it a miss since thursday!!! No RagLak scenes moreover kitchen politics has started!!!
Edited by Pheunli - 8 years ago
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey everyone!!! whats going on especially abt sharmistha giving the good news is that happening 🤣🤣

a new olv even though its the same as yesterday but  slightly different if u watch it you guys will get what I mean

watch from 7 minutes to understand lol I don't know if thts my TeMish feels wakening after watching that or simply  I am analysing way to much 😉😆
Acumen thumbnail
Ok guys...got to go!!! I won't be watching today also...!!! I m gonna ask u guys if there is a RagLak scene otherwise not interested...bye...take care all!!!
Acumen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyrose

hey everyone!!! whats going on especially abt sharmistha giving the good news is that happening 🤣🤣

a new olv even though its the same as yesterday but  slightly different if u watch it you guys will get what I mean

watch from 7 minutes to understand lol I don't know if thts my TeMish feels wakening after watching that or simply  I am analysing way to much 😉😆

Link??? Where is the link??? I so badly want to have TeMish.feels before logging out😆
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 forgot to post the link anyway here it is

plus towards the end when they r shooting the temple scene namish kinda nudges her with his arm don't known if that Is namish or laksh since the camera moves towards pari