Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
there is a segment on uttara'BF going to create trouble in swasan-ragya lives...both the couples tackling him...the guy who played Nirbhay in EK's Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi is playing uttara's BF...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mages

there is a segment on uttara'BF going to create trouble in swasan-ragya lives...both the couples tackling him...the guy who played Nirbhay in EK's Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi is playing uttara's BF...

thank you
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: temishfan

I was watching old episodes of june 2015 on voot, in one episode swara tells ragini that she loves laksh and ragini pretends to be happy for both of them but once swara leaves she runs to her room and cries bitterly in a corneršŸ˜­

Ragini loves and loved laksh so much always..I was in tears watching that scenešŸ˜­

Oh really!! I have never regularly watched SwaRagini & thank God i missed it!!! During the initial days i never liked SR although i watched the very first epi!!!
rbb1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

congo gys finally new AT ragya rox

congrats
rbb1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temishfan

I was watching old episodes of june 2015 on voot, in one episode swara tells ragini that she loves laksh and ragini pretends to be happy for both of them but once swara leaves she runs to her room and cries bitterly in a corneršŸ˜­

Ragini loves and loved laksh so much always..I was in tears watching that scenešŸ˜­

thankfully I missed those epsiodes
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rags is actuaclly crazy for lucky
rbb1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

rags is actuaclly crazy for lucky

yes agree she loves him like nothing
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ayushi...that was one of the best scene in SR...teju nailed it with her awesome acting skills...i had tears along with her...i felt like slapping lucky at that time...he was playing with emotions...she hide the pain and pretend to be happy for swara but after she left...how long can she hide her pain...it had to be erupt like a volcano and ragini did...

on second note...past is past...at last Ragya are in love and can't live w/o each other...lucky looks ragini crazily...
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new AT guys