Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

No Idea about that ðŸ˜†

Let admin decide that😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

We are closing this AT since previous one is temporarily closed for review and until the previous AT is not reopened after review, no further ATs are allowed to be opened and/or used by members.

Please note that reviewing threads/comments takes time hence we urge members to be patient until then.

SR DT.

Diramylove thumbnail
Goodmorning guys😃..new AT was already made, was closed because of previous one
sudhi03 thumbnail
Good morning everyone🤗
Congrats for the new AT🥳
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's epi was total waste, did not even watch whole of it!!! I really feel bad for TeMish, they are simply not meant to be in such a show.
I 'd prefer a finite love story than an unending saas-bahu-kitchen politics crap.
I hope TeMish are rediscovered in a new show!!!
sudhi03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pheunli

Yesterday's epi was total waste, did not even watch whole of it!!! I really feel bad for TeMish, they are simply not meant to be in such a show.

I 'd prefer a finite love story than an unending saas-bahu-kitchen politics crap.
I hope TeMish are rediscovered in a new show!!!

Completely agree with you pheunli. TeMish has so much potential as a couple. They are simply wasting it 
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sudhi- i hope that atleast Namish notices it & discusses with Tejaswi. He is quite socially active unlike Tejaswi...!!! TeMish have to take the right decision for themselves, they can't simply ruin their talent!!!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pheunli

@sudhi- i hope that atleast Namish notices it & discusses with Tejaswi. He is quite socially active unlike Tejaswi...!!! TeMish have to take the right decision for themselves, they can't simply ruin their talent!!!

agree they have to think about their career
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new AT guys ðŸ˜ƒ
Diramylove thumbnail
I was watching old episodes of june 2015 on voot, in one episode swara tells ragini that she loves laksh and ragini pretends to be happy for both of them but once swara leaves she runs to her room and cries bitterly in a corner😭
Ragini loves and loved laksh so much always..I was in tears watching that scene😭