Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 6)

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
awsme

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
nice update...
arnav plans to extend meeting so that gohem be together & can talk with each other...
finally charu's fake pregnancy is caught in camera...
she is exposed in front of guests...
now gohem marry..
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
excellent update 
Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update. 
Thanks for pm. 
Please continue soon. 
ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
awesome updates back to backBig smileBig smileBig smile
jaldi jaldi update karo plzzSmile
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Abeer takes Meher to the ball where they spend quality time. Abeer proposes to Meher to dance with him.

Meher said, "Sure."

Abeer & Meher dance together. After the date, Abeer takes Meher home. Kuber agrees for their marriage & blesses Meher. He apologized to Meher saying, "I am sorry for accusing you for theft & calling you a prostitute. It was only because of you that I got back my son."

Meher forgives him.

Kuber & Madhvi goes to Meher's house & give them shagun. Kuber said, "We will make this marriage grand. Don't worry about the cost. I will bear them."

Devki said, "You are taking so much trouble."

Madhvi said, "Meher is also our daughter."

Kuber & Devki fix the engagement within one week.

Ranvi joins Abeer in Groove. He meets Nisar, Meher & Rati. Satish is excited. He tells Meher, "You had told that we need 10 Abeers for our TRP's. Ranvi is as fantastic as Abeer."

Chaiji comes home after a long teerth yatra. Ratan & Chaiji hug each other. Suddenly, Ratan gets nausea. Chaiji calls the doctor. After a thorough checkup, the doctor said, "Ratan is pregnant."

Chaiji confronts Ratan & said, "How can you be so irresponsible. I was proud of you when you took over the agriculture singlehandedly. When you refused to remarry, I respected your decision. You have disappointed me. You have to remarry now. Who is the father of the child?"

Ratan said, "I will not marry again. I will abort the child."

Chaiji said, "For God's sake don't commit this sin."

Ratan is adamant.

Veera comes home after dating with Akshat. She overhears the conversation between Chaiji & Ratan.

Ratan asks Veera, "Where were you?"

Veera said, "I have answer for your question but I want to know whether you are pregnant."

Ratan is shocked but admits that she is carrying.

Veera says, "You have messed up & are asking me where I am. You have lost that right now. I will go anywhere & do anything." and leaves.

Chaiji comforts Veera & requests her not to tell this to Ranvi. She then calls Nihal who comes to Veera's place. Chaiji tells Nihal, :Ratan is pregnant."

Nihal is shocked but accepts the child is his & agrees to marry Ratan. Veera tells Chaiji, "Nihal cannot take our dad's place but he has always stood by us. Mom won't get a better partner than him."

Ratan goes to her family doctor for aborting the child. The doctor checks her & said, "Your BP is low & abortion is not safe for you as it will cost your life. You come to me after one week. If your BP improves, I will do the abortion."

Ratan goes home. Chaiji asks her, "What did the doctor say?"

Ratan said, "My BP is low so she told me to come for the checkup next week."

Chaiji said, "Don't take that risk. Nihal is ready to marry you. You are very lucky."

Ratan still refuses and insists on aborting the child.

Baldev feels the pinch and wonders, "I have hated Veera all my life but why am I getting jealous when she is dating with Akshat? Have I fallen for her?" but he brushes it off.

Next day, he again sees her with Akshat and feels the same. He then recollects the moments with Veera and realizes that he has fallen in love with Veera.

Arnav congratulates Ahem for his wedding with Gopi. He said, "It was my plan to keep both of you together for a long time. What will you give me in return?"

Ahem thanked him and said, "I will see that you will get business."

Arnav said, "I know your staff is very good at their work. I know that I will get business."

Ahem asked, "What do you want?"

Arnav said, "Gopi is my younger sister though we are distant relatives. I have full faith in you that you will take care of her and won't disappoint me."

Ahem said, "Of course I will take care of her."

Abeer and Meher goes to MB and invites them for the ball. The Modi family accept their invitation. Abeer dances with Meher and Ahem dances with Gopi.

While they were dancing, Gopi requests Ahem to forgive Charu but Ahem hesitates. He said, "I'm in a romantic mood now. We will talk about it when we go home."

While dancing, Ahem lifts Gopi. Abeer said, "Both of you dance well."

Ahem said, "You too dance well."

Gopi said, "You & Meher make a good pair."

Ahem & Abeer hug each other. They become friends.

Lavanya comes to Arnav's cabin but finds Khushi there. She asks Arnav for permission but he tells her to wait.

Arnav promotes Khushi as a manager of fashion designing & allots her the cabin with the name plate.

Lavanya comes in. She said, "I love you."

Arnav said, "We will talk about it after the office hours."

Lavanya said, "You are either busy with the clients or with Khushi."

Arnav said, "We will meet at Chandni Chowk on Sunday. I want to tell you something very important. I can't tell you anything here as I don't mix up my personal life with my work."

Lavanya leaves.

Veera confides to Ranvi about Akshat.

Ranvi said, "If you feel that Akshat has changed, observe him constantly & take a decision."

Veera agrees.

Baldev decides to find out about Akshat whether he has changed or not.

Arnav & Lavanya meet at Chandni Chowk. Lavanya hugs him. Arnav said, "You have always been a good friend of mine. In fact the best one but I'm sorry to say that I don't have any such feelings towards you."

Lavanya said, "It is fine. Even I too never believed in marriage but without my knowledge, I had got that feelings towards you but there is no such rules that you should love me back. Can we hug for the last time?"

Arnav & Lavanya hug each other for the last time. She then decides to go back  to UK.

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 10:47am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002ANJIJHApopstarsita_ramabubulswtsuji5ritikaagrawalhajrHeatsha8176ananya2010sukankshaameena671newmoon18jasminerahulPriyaSweety-Anukhwaishfancoolhi1988Linsie-DZ-

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
nice
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
brilliant update 

Go to top