Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 5)

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
wow.. very nice update...

loved it...

mano & urmi.. 2 kk queens... at their best...
now wat wil charu & aruna do.. as their plan flop...

arnav shouting at khushi... & seeing this gopi remembers ahem.. as they shared d same rapport ...
la loves khushi..
as arshi & gohem lives r similar.. wil la also do sumthing like charu did??

abeer captures akshat's wrong doings in a video.. & show it to meher...
finally abeer is told his dad's & aunty's doings...

loved hw ranvi-baldev rescued veera from akshat..

continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..  

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Amazing update. 
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update
PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was so Awesome Part.Smile
The Story was so Interesting.Smile
Please Continue soon.Smile

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged

well written update

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

Arnav had planned to keep Ahem engrossed in the meeting so he would not be able to go to Charu's place. Gopi, Khushi and Lavanya too was there in the meeting so they could discuss about the next day's schedule. Rashi and Arnav had planned about it so Ahem and Gopi would spend more time with each other and Gopi would change her mind. Hetal said, "We should call Ahem and inform him about it."

Kokila said, "No Ahem is in the meeting and I don't think he will pick the call."

Rashi has got the next shot in the hospital where Charu goes to change her padding. Her friend Mandira is involved in that plan. Aruna and Charu had planned to adopt a child at the end of 9th month and train the child to behave like Ahem. Jigar is Rashi's boss who takes care of modelling and acting.

Rashi asked Arnav, "How did you know that boys family are going to see Charu?"

Arnav said, "I heard the conversation between Khushi and Gopi through CCTV. I should say one thing. She is very strong that she can bear anything. She does not let her personal life come in the way of her work like me. When I saw Ahem for the first time, he looked somewhat depressed and made out that something is wrong between the two. So I made that plan."

Rashi calls up Urmila and said, "I will be coming to this side as there is a shooting near KR Hospital."

Urmila said, "There is a good news for all of us. Wedding has been postponed to 6 months. Manorama spoiled the sweets that Charu had prepared. Kokila and others got very much annoyed. Now they are in the hospital as Baa had got heart attack and is admitted there."

Rashi asked, "Which Hospital."
Urmila said, "Lifeline Hospital."

Akshat goes to Veera and said, "I'm sorry for misbehaving with you. I love you a lot. Please give me a chance."

Veera asked, "What about Meher?"

Akshat said, "She still loves Abeer. I broke up with her."

Veera said, "As far as I know, Meher is not that kind of a girl. I know that she broke up with you."

Akshat said, "You made me realize my mistake. I now don't want to come between Abeer and Meher."

Veera said, "Even if you want, you can't. "

Meher tells Abeer, "I know you have disowned your dad & aunt cos of me."

Abeer said, "Not because of you but I got to know the truth. I still love you & I have made my name in the music world. I can support you in every way."

Suman agrees for their marriage.

She tells Devki, "I know Abeer has done a lot of wrong things but he took care of Meher in the hospital & is trying to set things right. Even Aksha't reality has come out. Our children deserve a second chance."

Devki agrees.

Meher accepts Abeer's proposal.

Kuber goes to Abeer & says, "I'm sorry for what I did to Meher. Please forgive me."

Abeer said, "If you accept Meher, I will definitely come back."

Taiji intervenes.

She tells Abeer, "Sure my boy. Your happiness is more important to me."

Abeer said, "I have got a very important show. I need to go."

After Abeer left, Taiji said, "What are you doing Kuber? You have become blind in your son's love that you have accepted Meher."

Kuber said, "I love my son very much & don't want to lose him. My brother made a mistake & we tried to cover it up."

Taiji said, "It was vendor's fault. He came in between & Devki gave the statement."

Madhvi comes in & tells, "Shame on both of you. If you make Abeer unhappy, we both of us will live separately."

Taiji said, "If you want Meher as your DIL, fine but I will not allow this marriage to take place."

Kuber said, "Do whatever you want. I will get my son married to Meher at any cost."

After the conference meeting, Ahem blocks Gopi's way & said, "I can make out from your eyes that you still love me."

Gopi said, "No, I don't. Our relationship has got destroyed. "
Ahem said, "I can prove that you love me. I know you won't resist even if I touch you. "

Gopi escapes and is about to leave but she trips and is about to fall. Ahem saves her from falling. Both of them hug each other and share moments. There is a background song zindagi main kabhi koi aaye na rabba. 

Akshat comes to Ahem and says, "I have come to you to ask whether you have any case that I have to fight. "

Ahem asks, "What are the cases you handle? "

Akshat said, "I handle pre matrimonial cases, matrimonial cases, property and divorce cases as specialization. "

Ahem said, "I have one for you. I need a legal advice from you. I love Gopi and want to marry her but Charu has come between us and because of that Gopi is not willing. "

Akshat asked, "I know the story but if you can recollect what exactly happened, I can fight your case. "

Ahem said, "That is the problem. I am not able to recollect but when i woke up, I found Charu sleeping in my arms. She says that she is pregnant and I am the father. "

Akshat said, "That is a very simple case. I have handled many like that and won all of them. But I need. solid evidence to prove your innocence. "

Rashi comes to Aruna's place and meet Urmila. Arnav had told Rashi to fit webcam in Charu's room. 

Charu walked fast and normally as usual. Urmila and Manorama became suspicious about Charu's pregnancy and tells the same to Rashi. Veera comes to Charu's place. She overhears Urshi conversation and tells them that she too was in the party when that incident took place. Veera shows them the recording. Actually that button was pressed by accident and it showed that Aruna and Charu had added bhang to the juice. 

She said, "I wanted to show this to Gopi but she is not to be seen. "
Rashi said, "You know how Aruna is. She pushed Gopi out of the house. " Akshat comes and investigates about the case. As soon as Veera left, Akshat comes to her and said, "I know you are talking about the rape case. I have taken up Ahem's case. "

Veera said "How do I believe you? "

Akshat shows Ahem's file to Veera who sends him the recorded evidence about Charu. 

He said, "Yes, with this much evidence, I can prove that Ahem drank the juice innocently but Charu's pregnancy needs to be investigated. " He then goes to Ahem and shows one part of evidence to Ahem who gets upset and informs the family about it. 

Kokila said, "I trust you my boy but that is not enough to prove your innocence. So you cannot refuse till something else turns up. "

She tells Hetal, "Both the sisters are in the opposite poles. I wanted Gopi as my. DIL but I cannot face her unless it is proved that Charu has faked but why will Charu put her image at stake. "

Hetal said, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. "

Rashi goes in for shooting in KN hospital. Jigar is shooting them. Charu comes to the same hospital to change her padding. When Mandira takes out the old padding, she gets an emergency case.  She said, "I will attend to you later. "

Hours pass by but Mandira does not come. Charu comes out of her anxiety and comes into the video camera without her knowledge as a non pregnant woman. As soon as the shooting is over, Jigar checks the recording. Mandira had put new padding to Charu and that had got captured in the video as well. 

Jigar checks the record and finds Charu's faked pregnancy had come with the shot. 

He tells Rashi, "Charu is not pregnant." Rashi sees the video and takes the CD from Jigar. She records it and sends it to everyone. 

Ahem said, "I should show it to Gopi. "

Manorama said, "What so urgent. We will call everyone on the wedding day and extract it from Charu. "

Kokila makes wedding preparations. All are invited for the wedding. Suddenly, light gets switched off. Rashi plays the video revealing about the fake pregnancy. 

Aruna and Charu deny it. Kokila said, "You cannot escape now. If you don't confess, I will show it to the court. "

Charu said, "Yes, I did it because I love Ahem. "

Kokila said, "Shame on you that you did this to your own sister who took care of you like a mother. You on the other hand try to break your own sister's house. How wicked you are! " She slaps Charu.

Gopi too slapped her and said, "What was the need for you to do that? If you had told me that, I would have convinced Ahem to marry you. "

Charu said, "I know you will do that but Ahem will love you more. "

Ahem said, "Enough, I know you don't love me nor do I. I have always loved Gopi. I have lost my respect for you. I don't want to look at your face after what you did. This baraat is for Gopi. Not you."

Kokila then tells Rashi to get Gopi dressed up as a bride. Lavanya, Khushi and Rashi takes her to the room and brings her down as a bride. Ahem and Gopi get married. 

Everyone thanks Akshat for helping in the case. Veera gets attracted to Akshat and gives him a chance. Baldev feels the pinch. 

To be continued 

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 10:56am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002SAI92ANJIJHASwarna_99popstarsita_ramahajrritikaagrawalsuji5Heatsha8176newmoon18jasminerahulPriyaSweety-Anujeb1ananya2010sukankshaameena671taahir004khwaishfanLinsiecoolhi1988-DZ-

enthusiastic IF-Rockerz
enthusiastic
enthusiastic

KRPKAB, PMHMD BC Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
awesome
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Arnav keeping Gohem at the meeting so that ahem wont have 2 go to charu's place n gohem can spend time 2gether was so nice.Ahem telling gopi that he will he prove that still she luvs him n catching her when she falls n their hug were so romantic.Akshat informs veera that he broke up with meher only bcz of her affaor with abheer n he luvs veera.Oh!He took up Ahem's case of exposing charu.Abheer meher marr is fixed.Kuber decides 2 accept meher as he wants his son back.but that evil taiji still pretends to be good b4 Abheer n decides not 2 accept meher as the bahu.Oh!Jigar Rashi reached d place where charu was 4 d shoot n caught her without padding.Veera also had d video evidence of mixing bhaang in ahem's juice n gave it 2 akshat as he took up their case.On d wedding day of Ahem Charu the video showing d truth of charu was shown n charu got exposed.She deserved slap from gopi.Glad that Gohem got married.Since Akshat helped them to win Veera is getting attracted 2wards Akshat n Baldev is jealous.Anyways as i expected Akshat didnt trap atleast gopi.loved this chapter a lot.plz show Abheer Meher scenes in d next update.thx 4 updating this ff fast.waiting 4 d next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2010Linsie

Go to top