Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 4)

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome updates

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Urmila and Manorama learn that Ahem and Charu's marriage will take place in another 2 days and they have to do something drastic to stop the marriage. They enter Aruna's place and praise Charu's way of getting Ahem to her side. Charu said, "Woh sab toh hona hi tha. I always get what I want."

Manorama said, "Won't you get some sweets for us?"

Charu said, "Sure."

Urmila said, "Not from outside. I want it from your hands."

Charu goes in the kitchen & makes the sweets.

The Modi family come to Charu's place. Ahem is busy in a meeting in AR company & is unable to come. Manorama enters the kitchen & tells Charu, "Get me mango shake. When Charu goes to get them, Manorama spoils the sweets by mixing them with lemon. Charu takes them to the Modis unknowingly. When Kokila took a bite, she gets the bad taste. All others too get the same experience. Urmila & Manorama smirks.

Aruna asked, "Where is Ahem?"

Kokila said, "He is in a very important meeting."

Aruna said, "Tell him that the wedding is in another 2 days."

Kokila said, "It is impossible to make the preparations within 2 days & I don't think Ahem will be there. He will be going to UK."

There is an argument between Kokila & Aruna. Parag gets a call that Janko has got a severe heart attack.

Kokila said, "Wedding cannot take place in 2 days. Baa too has got heart attack." All of them leave. Baa is taken to the hospital. Chirag asked the doctor, "How is Baa?"

The doctor said, "She has to be in the hospital for a week as her condition is critical."

Kokila goes to the Pandit regarding Ahem's wedding with Charu who tells her, "The wedding cannot take place for 6 months."

Kokila is relieved & tells the same to all. Aruna & Charu gets irked.

At AR company, Lavanya is in love with Arnav but he thinks about Khushi. Arnav calls Khushi to his cabin & tells her to take the measurement for each model. Khushi starts her work. Gopi sees Arnav yelling at Khushi & remembers her moments with Ahem as to how he was yelling when thing are not going to his accord but at the end of the day he was telling her, "I know you are doing wonderful work. I shout at you because people will get jealous of our friendship." Gopi gets depressed & shares her sorrows with Khushi who tells her, "Things will be fine." We will not allow that wedding to take place.

At the end of the day, Arnav drops Khushi at her place. He said, "Our relationship is a secret. I shout at you because I don't want anyone to get any doubt about our relationship."

Khushi said, "Everyone says Lavanya is your girl friend & you love her a lot."

Arnav said, "She is only a friend. I don't have any feelings for her. I love only one person besides my Di."

Khushi said, "Well I don't have any right to ask about your personal life."

Arnav said, "See the mirror of my car. You will know who I love."

Khushi looks at the mirror and finds herself. She said, "I can see only myself in that mirror."

Arnav said, "It is you dawm it."

At Groove, Abeer sings for Meher." He sees Akshat flirting with Alia and takes the video recording. Alia shouts for help when Akshat misbehaves with her.

At Poland, Veera recovers. Baldev is happy and relieved. They return as soon as they complete their research.

As soon as Veera came back, Akshat went to her and began to talk ill about Meher to her and tries to misbehave with her. Suddenly, he sees two men around her who is none other than Ranvi and Baldev. Both of them assault him. Abeer is not very far away. He saves Akshat to pretend that he is not investigating him. He befriends Ranvi and Baldev.

Baldev said, "I see you in TV very often. You sing very well."

Ranvi said, "Even I sing."

Ranvi and Abeer hug. Abeer said, "Why don;t you join Groove?" He assures him of better pay. Abeer show Ranvi his office and shows the video record of Akshat and Alia to Meher. Ranvi & Baldev back Abeer.

When Akshat & Meher reach home, Meher questions Akshat who retorts, "Don't think I don't know about your affair with Abeer."

Meher said, "Abeer only saved mr from falling. Thats it."

Akshat said, "Alia & Veera have been seducing me."

Meher said. "I don't see such thing in a video."

Suman & Devki come in. Akshat breaks up Meher & does not listen to Devki. Abeer comes & apologizes to Devki & Meher. He learns from Devki that it was Tayji & Kuber who framed Meher.

Next day, Abeer disowns Kuber in the news channel

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 10:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002Swarna_99sita_ramaHeatsha8176jasminerahulcoolhi1988

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
amazing update 
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
awsme
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i was missing ur ffs a lot.thx 4 updating it.plz update ur other ff too.

Manorama n Urmila 2 stop Ahem Charu wedding.Manorama spoiled charu's ladoo.ha ha.baa is hospitalized n bcz of the astrologer's words ahem charu wedding is postponed.Wow!How long can Charu fake her pregnancy?Loved gopi reminded of her n ahem in office seeing Arshi in office.Arshi scene was so sweet.the way arnav made Khushi realise that he luvs her was amazing.but what will happen to Lavanya as she also loves him?Veera is alright now n VeeBa r back from London.Akshat talking ill of Meher 2 Veera n misbehaving with her?Glad that Ranvi n Bldev were there 2 save her.So abheer pretended 2 support Akshat 2 win his trust?Abheer has invited Ranvi 2 his team of music.Hope Ranvi joins Abheer n becomes a famous singer.Abheer took d video of Akshat misbehaving with alia n it reached Meher?But Akshat says that its Alia n Veera who r trying 2 seduce him.How dare he?He even accused Meher of having a secret affair with Abheer.Oh!He broke up with Meher or Meher broke up with Akshat?I'm confused.Glad that Abheer came 2 know that its Kuber n Taiji who framed Meher as thief n he broke ties with Kuber.plz make Taiji also suffer.Waiting 4 the next part eagerly
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Love it 
Can't wait for next chapter 
Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
nice update
glad Janardhan stuck up for gopi n disowned Aruna n charu
but they disgusting people r still trying to marry Ahem for his money
whilst hes still hoping he can be with gopi but accept the child only
but gopi is too innocent n nice to let him leave charu
I hope the truth gets out b4 wedding
as for Abeer hes determined to make meher stop her wedding n expose her so called future husband
whilst baldev is worried for veeras state
all 3 couples not getting their happy ever after
looking forward to seeing whats gonna happen next
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
loved chapter 5
Manorama n urmila were brilliant with their plan against Charu
thank god the wedding has been delayed more time to expose the witches
boy that Akshat is a ba***rd glad Abeer caught him on camera
sad Abeer helped Akshat should've let baldev n Ranvi kick the s**t out of himEvil Smile
but at least Meher is not with him anymore
as for Arnav hes wanting to keep his n khushis relationship secret whilst khushi upset about what people r saying about him n lav
looking forward toseeing whats gona happen next
hoping for more pranks by urmila n manorama
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Go to top