Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 3)

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,jasminerahul.
It was Awesome SS.Smile
The Whole Part was so Different and Interesting.Smile
Please Continue soon.Smile

enthusiastic IF-Rockerz
enthusiastic
enthusiastic

KRPKAB, PMHMD BC Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
awesome  update
thanks for pm jasmine
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
awesome update

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Janardhan was not in town when Aruna threw Gopi out of the house. As he returned, he searched for Gopi but could not find her.

He asked Aruna, "Where is Gopi?"
Aruna said, "Don't take her name. She is a total disgrace to the family. She came between Ahem and Charu."

Janardhan said, "I know my Gopi very well. As far as I know, it is Ahem & Gopi are in love with each other. It is Charu who is coming between them. You created a rift between 2 sisters. You are the disgrace. Not Gopi."

Aruna said, "He might be loving Gopi but why did he consummate Charu?"

Janardhan said, "I don't think he did such a thing. I had glanced at the room where Ahem was. Charu was only besides him. I had got up to take early morning flight to Delhi as I had to meet Arnav Singh Raizada for the contract."

Aruna badmouths Gopi. Janardhan hits her black and blue. Pramila comes and tells Janardhan the entire incident that took place in his absence.

She said, "Gopi is safe. She is with Urmila and Jitender who are your distant relatives."

Anrav has one elder sister named Anjali. Urmila is Manorama's sister who has a son named Akash. Jeetu is Manorama's brother-in-law. As they bring Gopi inside, Nani welcomes Gopi. Rashi hugs her and asks her, "What work are you doing?"

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/7E2_BtOvX48CUAAimUZ.jpg
Gopi said, "Fashion designing and Interior Decoration. What about you?"

Rashi said, "I'm into modelling and acting but not in AR company. I know what has happened with you. I can't even think is the rarest of my dreams that Charu can do such a thing. I know her very well and am sure that she is faking her pregnancy. Don't go near Ahem till I bring her true colors. I won't allow that marriage to take place."

Janardhan disowns Aruna and Charu and joins Gopi in Raizada family. They went to the extent of changing their surnames from Kapadia to Singh Raizada.

Arnav comes in. He is surprised and happy to see Gopi and Janardhan. He offers Gopi to design the dresses for his models asking Sim to show her the samples.

Rashi tells Urmila, "Gopi may not be directly related to us but she is very close to our heart and is more than my real sister and like your real daughter. We need to get justice for her."

Urmila said, "I know that Aruna and Charu very well. They are after money and have seduced Ahem only for that. Ahem innocently drank the juice."

Manorama joins Urmila and Rashi to investigate about Charu's pregnancy. Gopi meets Khushi, Lavanya, Sim, Pam and others in AR company. Both Arnav and Ahem are equally grim as far as work is concerned.

Ahem misses Gopi. He is concerned about Gopi not coming to his office anymore. Kokila is reluctant to get Ahem married to Charu but has to agree only because of her pregnancy.

Aruna and Charu are talking about their engagement plans. Urmila and Manorama come to that place to get some clue about Charu.

Ahem tells Gopi, "Whatever has happened is only because of accident and you know it very well. I am ready to accept the child but not Charu. Even now nothing is lost. If you change your decision, we can go ahead."

http://indiatellytalkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Ahem-and-Gopi-to-remarry-in.jpg
Gopi said, "How can you take a child from its mother? This accident has ruined our relations. You have to accept her wholeheartedly."

Aruna fixes Charu's engagement the next day and marriage in two days with Ahem. They invite Raizadas for the engagement party.

Veera and Baldev go to Poland to do the agriculture research under Nihal's guidance. Nihal has been supporting SS family ever since he died. He is in love with Ratan but the later is not ready for remarriage. Weather is cold. Suddenly, Veera faints. Baldev shouts, "Veera."

He recollects the days when he had hated her & develops feelings for her. He said, "Veera, open your eyes." When she doesn't, Baldev takes her to the hospital. The doctor said, "She has got high temperature and is very weak now. But I will try my best to save her."

Baldev said, "What do you mean by saying that you will try? What kind of a doctor are you?"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31/1921124_499611736827126_1430758157_o.jpg
Nihal goes to SS house and meet Ratan who gets emotional about Nihal standing by her at all times. Nihal and Ratan consummate in the process of sharing their emotions.

http://media0-starag.startv.in/r1/thumbs/PCTV/48/1000029948/PCTV-1000029948-hsm.jpg
Veera is under observation. Baldev is an
xious about her recovery.

Abeer starts investigating Akshat. He tells Meher, "That chomu kabutar is not suitable for you. He is a big flirt."

Meher said, "Mind your language. He has got a name & he is Akshat. I know that you don't love him."

Meher said, "I love him. Our relationship is over."

Abeer said, "Can you say the same thing looking in my eyes?"

Meher is unable to to that and shares the moments with Abeer.

He tells Meher, "Give me 2 days time. I will bring his true colors before you."

Meher agrees but says, "If you are unable to do that, I will go ahead with him."

Abeer said, "I am good at that. You will definitely get to know his colors. Moreover, even if you divorce Akshat after marrying him, my doors are always open for you."

Meher accepts the challenge.

http://img.serialgossip.com/2015/11/02/gossip-484.jpg
To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 27 April 2016 at 7:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002sneharjun92sita_ramapopstarPunkin22hajrritikaagrawalHeatsha8176newmoon18jasminerahulPriyaSweety-Anujeb1taahir004coolhi1988Linsie-DZ-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I loved this part.The best part i wud say.bcz u have described d scenes beautifully.Janardhan came back home n came to know that gopi was kicked out.so he disowned Aruna n charu n joined Gopi.The surprise is that his business deal is with ASR n Manorama n Jeetu r Manorama's sis n BIL.So Raizadas  n Manorama Rashi n all r related.Glad that Rashi n Urmila r determined 2 expose charu n stop d wedding.hope they succeed in it.Gopi also working in AR insustries with Khushi n la.cool.I loved what Ahem said.he will accept d child,but not charu.but gopi is so good that she made him understand that snatching d baby from d mother is wrong.Baldev Veera in poland 4 the agriculture venture.Veera becomes sick.guess their luv story will start soon.But Akshat is after Veera also.Right?Nihaal used 2 take care of Ratan's family after her hus' death.She refused 2 remarry.But she became emoional meeting him after a long time n in that moment they became one.OMG!Abheer is making Meher understand that akshat is a fraud.but she isnt willing to believe him.hope Abheer succeeds in exposing Akshat.Mehbeer scene was so passionate.
Y didnt u put pics in this update?Missed pics very much.
Loved d whole chapter.cant wait 4 d next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
nice update...
urmi & mano on investigation ... LOLLOL
hope they b successful..
arnav & khushi r mentioned.. so wil arshi story b also there?
abeer wil try to prove akshat is bad in 2 days..
charu-ahem wedding in 2 days...
excited for next update..
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...
hey wow.. u added pics too.. it looks gud...

Edited by coolhi1988 - 24 April 2016 at 9:51am
Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Nice chapter. 
Beautifully written. 
Enjoyed reading it. 

Thanks for pm. 
Please continue soon. 
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima