Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 18)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
excellent update

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Finally bansuri gave approval 4 VeeBa relation.Veera learning cooking from gopi n chaiji 4 baldev.cute.Veeba n Ranjan got engaged.engagement with music.Singers sang.thats nice.due 2 technical probs gohem n Mehbeer had 2 spend d night inside d car.they fed each other in d car.so cute.just like on d show IPKKND Khushi got stuck inside arnav's car when she went 2 keep food.So Arnav is taking her too to nainital.He said in a way its gud that he can spend more time with khushi.thats so nice.hopefully there will b a lot of romantic moments of arshi in Nainital.shashi got evidence from prakash.hope he will expose shyam.plz dont drag d track of shyam's exposure like on d show IPKKND.
Is Akshat still under Baldev's custody?

Edited by jasminerahul - 14 May 2016 at 3:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Great update 
Hope Shayam truth comes out soon.
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Chapter 15

Arnav and Khushi resume their journey towards Nainital. Both reach the clients place on time & attend the meeting. Arnav gets a contract from the client. at the end of the meeting, both are hungry. Khushi gets the tiffen box.

Arnav: What will you have if this is for me?

Khushi: I will have it in the cafeteria.

Arnav: Whatever is there in the box is enough for both of us.

He then shares his lunch with Khushi. Both of them leave for Delhi. Suddenly, the car breaks down in the midway.

Khushi: You be inside. I will push the car.
Arnav: You won't be able to push. I will push.

Khushi tries pushing the car but is unable to do that.

Arnav: You sit inside. I will push.

He then pushes the car. Khushi informs her family that she is in Nainital with Arnav & will be coming next day as the car broke down. Arnav calls the mechanic to set the car right. The mechanic comes & does the needful. Both of them come to the forest area where there is a Dhaba. Both of them have candle light dinner. The manager gives them room to spend one night. Both have romantic moments & get lost in each other. Arnav & Khushi kiss each other then there is a background song Jaadu hain ya nasha hain madhohiyaan tujhko bhulake ab jau kahan.. Khushi had completely forgotten about her engagement for that moment.

Arnav was about to open her but he stopped & said, "No, we shouldn't do this before marriage."

Khushi: You told me that you don't believe in marriage.

Arnav: I don't but I also know that it can spoil a girls life if it is done before that.

Khushi: When you are near me my heart beats become fast. Why does it happen?

Arnav: Because even my heart beats become fast & our hearts gets connected. I love you a lot. I want to spend my life with you but is marriage really necessary?

Khushi: But the society is like that so we have to abide by that. Neither your family nor my family approves live-in-relations. Buaji got me engaged to Shyam whereas I didn't want.

Arnav is shocked. He asked, "Why didn't you tell this to me before? You know very well how much I love you. If the matter has gone that far, I'm ready to marry you immediately, the next day when we reach the city. Will you marry me?"

Khushi is happy. She said, "I wish you had proposed at buaji's place."

Arnav: I am doing these rituals for your sake.

Next day, both get into the car & come back to Delhi.

Abeer-Meher, Ahem-Gopi too reach their respective places.

Both Veera & Gunjan make preparations for mehendi rituals.

Balwant sees akshat is tied. He tells Baldev, "Leave Akshat immediately."

Baldev: If I leave him, he will harm Veera's mom.

Balwant: But it is not proper to keep a person captive like that. If you have left goondagiri leave him.

Baldev releases him and said, "I have the proof that you have misbehaved with Alia and Veera. If you open your mouth against Ratan, I will defame you by making this video public. You don't have any proof about Ratan as Veera only told you verbally which can always twist. But I have a solid proof against you."

Akshat and SMJ meet and think of a plan to take revenge from Raizadas, Modis and Singhs.

Next day, everyone comes for mehendi, haldi and Sangeet rituals and have a good time there.

Raizadas fix up Akash and Payal's engagement and gets engaged on the scheduled day. Khushi is in a dilemma as to what to do. She is lost in Arnav's thoughts. Even Arnav is lost in Khushi's thoughts. Both dream about each other.

Shashi goes to Khushi and says, "You look lost since you have come from Nainital. Did you get the same feelings for Arnav as you got before?"

Khushi: I am not able to take Arnav out of my mind even after getting engaged to Shyam.

Shashi: I have a remedy for your pain.

He then shows the evidence that was collected against Shyam. Khushi gets to know about Shyam's deceit and his attack on Shashi. They show the evidence to Garima, Madhumathi & Payal.

Khushi then takes one of the backup and goes to Raizada house with Payal. Arnav is happy to see Khushi. Akash and Payal smile at each other. Khushi sees Shyam talking over the phone and her doubts gets confirmed. She understands that why he was restricting her from working for the Raizadas personally and professionally.

Shyam is shocked to see Khushi who confronts him & gives him a tight slap for his deceit. She breaks the engagement with him and leaves the place. While she was leaving, one of the vases break where Arnav is standing.

He asks, "Can't you see while you are moving."

Khushi: Sorry.

Arnav sees her in tears and asks her, "What happened? Did your finace say anything to you?"
Khushi hugs him tightly and said, "He has cheated me and my family. His name is Shyam. I was engaged to him. None of us knew that he was married to Anjali."

She then shows his video recording and the engagement photos.

Arnav gets angry with Shyam for the deceit.

Arnav:He has not only deceived you. He has deceived Di too & subsequently all of us. Remember, we have agreed to marry each other. I will deal with Shyam once we get married. Will you marry me?

Both go downstairs. Arnav informs both the families about his decision to marry Khushi to which everyone agrees.

Devyani said, "I want both the marriages to take place the same day."

Arnav & Khushi gets engaged the next day

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 17 May 2016 at 7:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sneharjun92SAI92vinii01Heatsha8176ritikaagrawalhajrsukankshaameena671jasminerahulnewmoon18sanghita0000PriyaSweety-Anusunitikapoortaahir004Linsie-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
wonderful update 
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
It was an awesome part.Arshi share d food with each other.They had candle night dinner n had romantic moments in their room.Arnav controlled himself as they r not married yet.Baldev released Akshat n blackmailed him not 2 harm ratan.Ratan n Nihaal r married.now what can Akshat do 2 har ratan's reputation?Shashi showed d evidence against shyam 2 his family.that was  so nice.liked khushi shyam confrintation n Khushi slapping shyam.she showed d evidence 2 arnav too n arnav decided 2 marry Khushi.they got engaged also.loved these scenes a lot.but what happened 2 shyam?Bcz now they all know his true colours n how did anjali react?plz show that.plz show abheer,gohem,Veeba romance too
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Awesome update...loved that ARSHI shared their food.  

Go to top