Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 16)

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Nice

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 13
Ranvi and Veera invite the Modis and Malhotra's for the wedding. Gopi meets Veera on the way and congratulates her. Both hug each other.
Gopi: So who is your lucky guy?
Veera blushes and shows his photo.
Gopi: It is Baldev. You had loved Akshat right?
Veera: I only gave him a chance after he fought your case but he didn't support for my mom's remarriage whereas Baldev did. When I fell sick in Poland, Baldev took care of me. After we came back, Baldev supported me in Krishi Vidyalaya and Polyhouse. He is no more a goon. He has started the transportation business and mall.
Gopi: Now I am getting to see how true love changes people.
Veera: Even you know how to make things work in your favor though it is not favorable to you initially. But if you don't come for my wedding, I won't marry. You need to get me dressed up.
Gopi: Not coming for your wedding is not at all possible. All the best.
Veera and Baldev go for a date.
Veera: I want to confess one thing to you.
Baldev: What?
Veera: I don't know to cook properly. Once I cooked noodles but it got burnt.
Baldev: To spend my life with you, I am ready to eat whatever you give me. Even if you give me poison, I will have it very happily.
Veera: What? me and poison and that too to my Baldev?
Baldev:I know you won't do that. I was joking. But one thing, with me it is fine but if you want to win my mother's heart, you better learn cooking.
Veera: Anything for you.
Both hug each other.
Ahem and Sattu are thinking about merging their companies. He meets Sattu.
Ahem: What, I don't get to hear my wife's voice. You have taken her and enjoying her singing.
Sattu: Come to the Groove. You will get to hear her voice. Well, you will miss her once you go for the site. I've idea. Why don't we merge?
Ahem: Yes, even I am thinking about partnering with you. It is beneficial to both of us.
Both contribute the capitals and share 50% profit.
Meher meets Gopi who asks her, "Are you going for Veera's wedding?"
Gopi: Yes. What about you?
Meher: Of course, even Abeer is coming.
It is Gopi's birthday. everyone blesses her & give best wishes. Ahem & Gopi go to the room & asks her to get the file. Gopi sees the desk & finds that Ahem had purchased a company for her.

Ahem: This is your birthday gift. From today, you are the boss. You need not report to anyone but you will be in my office. We are partners in life as well as business. You can expand your business to as many activities as you want.

Gopi: But I am getting nervous to manage the entire thing.
Ahem: In the beginning, it will be like that. I will help you. even Sattu & Meher will guide you. Moreover, you have cracked many deals for me. So it won't be difficult for you.
Gopi: This is the best gift you have given me.
Ahem: Your first birthday after our wedding.

Ranvi & Gunjan meet each other.
Ranvi: I have composed a song for you. Whenever I do that it will be with feelings for you.
Gunjan: I know that you love me a lot.
Ranvi: My music runs only because of you. The day you break my heart, that will end my career.
Gunjan: That day will never come.

https://storage15.tunefiles.com/files/thumbs/2014/07/08/1404815217fe84d-original-1.jpg
Jigar-Rashi engagement is fixed 2 days after the dual wedding. Rashi gets the wedding invitation.
Rashi: What about my shoot?
Veera: I know Jigar is your boss & boyfriend. even he is coming. More importantly, Gopi is going to dress me up.
Rashi: I was joking. Jigar told me about it.
Veera: Then see you in our wedding.
Rashi: You should come for my engagement too.
Veera: Of course, I will come.

At AR company Sheetal tries to woo Arnav to her side but  he gives her indifferent response to her. Shashi checks Shyam's phone calls & messages & finds out that he is meeting Anjali in the temple. On the previous day, Arnav found a broken bangle in his room with Khushi's blood. He recollects about holding her hand & wanting to say her something important.

Akash had seen Payal & was very happy. The Raizadas fix up their engagement. Arnav meets Khushi at the temple & dresses up her wound which is in her right ring finger.

http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/15/eG5uMnd4MTI=_o_arhi-9th-november---arnav-bandages-khushis-finger.jpg
Shashi follows Shyam & overhears his conversation with Anjali & hugging each other. He records the video silently but Shyam sees it. After Anjali leaves, Shyam follows Shashi & attacks him but his neighbor takes Shyam's phone & finds Shyam's recording intact. Shashi is injured & is admitted to the hospital.

Madhumathi, Garima, Payal & Khushi are in the hospital. all of them sit besides Shashi turn by turn. Shyam tries to divert them but fails to do so. The Raizadas get the news & go to see Shashi. The doctor tells everyone to be out as the patient needs rest. Shashi's neighbor comes to the hospital to give him his phone but he sees Shyam and goes away. Ahem, Gopi, Abeer, Meher and Sattu happen to come to Delhi to meet ASR for the meeting but they learn that Raizadas are in the hospital where Khushi's uncle is admitted. Ahem meets ASR in the hospital.

Arnav: The meeting is postponed. Khushi's uncle is injured and it will take at least 3 days. If you don't mind, can you stay here at least for a week? Its good that you came. We will be needing you as somebody has to be around till Shashi uncle recovers.
Ahem: Sure we will be there. If you need any help, please feel free to call us.
Shashi is in a critical condition. Payal and Madhumathi are devastated. Shyam's plan to kill Shashi fails as somebody or the other is around him. He gets irked.

Khushi is sitting on the chair and is crying. She is unable to give courage to Payal, Garima and Madhumathi. Arnav comes there and calls, "Khushi."

Khushi runs towards him and hugs him tightly.

photo pic15.jpgKhushi: I don't know how it happened. I have already lost my dad and I don't want to be an orphan again.
Arnav: Keep courage. Everything will be fine. If you need something, just one call is away.
He then wipes her tears and hugs her.
http://i.imgur.com/zFihRqu.jpg
Gopi comes and consoles Khushi, Payal, Garima and Madhumathi. Jigar and Rashi too arrive is the hospital. Rashi gets suspicious seeing Shyam and tells the same to Jigar and others.

Shashi's condition improves. Shyam's neighbor sees Madhumathi and hands Shyam's phone to her. He is about to tell all that happened but seeing Shyam he goes away. Shyam thinks of taking Shashi's phone and delete the evidence not knowing that his neighbor had taken the backup.

The doctor goes to Shashi's ward and see that he gained his consciousness. He tells the same to all. Shashi is searching for his mobile.
Madhumathi: It is with me. Prakash saw it and handed it to me.
Shashi: I want to tell you something.
Madhumathi: Not now. First you come home. Your presence is needed for Khushi's engagement.
Shashi: Yes, I will be there.
Inwardly, he said, "I will give such a surprise to everyone on the engagement day."
The hospital authorities then ask Khushi to pay the hospital bills.
Khushi: I will pay the bill once I get my salary.
Arnav pays salary to all his staff members. Khushi gets a check of Rs 27K. Arnav pays off the hospital bills. Everyone reaches home. Engagement preparations are taking place. Prakash meets Shashi & tells him that he took up the video backup about Shyam. Shashi thanks him for the help.

Many guests in Madhumathi's area come for the engagement. The family takes the photographs of Shyam's & Khushi's engagement. Both exchange rings. However, the ring is in Khushi's left hand as her right ring finger is injured. Shyam is in search of his phone and is unable to find it. Prakash fails to present the evidence fearing that Shyam will harm his family.

After the engagement, Shashi goes to Prakash.
Shashi: You didn't turn up that day.
Prakash: I wanted to but I was afraid that Shyam will harm my family.
Shashi: You could have given it to me at least. Even I lost my phone.

Prakash tries Shashi's number. It rang. Madhumathi still has his phone and had forgotten to give it to him on account of engagement preparations.

Akash puts the word to the family about his and Payal's relationship. Everyone agrees except Manorama. Arnav & Urmila convince Manorama to accept their relationship. Manorama accepts Payal.

To be continued.

Edited by katrinasalman - 24 May 2016 at 3:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sita_ramahajrHeatsha8176newmoon18ameena671taahir004coolhi1988-DZ-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
VeeBa scene was so sweet.loved it very much.Gunjan is Ranvi's singing inspiration.As he said will gunjan break his heart n will his career end?Or will their luv life go smooth?Can u pl bring a nice guy 4 Geet?Bcz in Veera I felt bad when geet didnt get a nice life partner.Ahem merged his company with Sattu n gifted it to Gopi as her b'day gift.sweet.loved ahem supporting gopi in her career.Sheetal is after arnav.glad that arnav doesnt care 4 her.Sashi took d video of Shyam anjali.but shyam attacked him n he got hospitalized.But luckily his neighbour Prakash had kept d proof with him.Luckily unlike in d show IPK here Shashi recovered.But un4tunately scared of Shyam Prakash didnt submit d proof.Arnav realizing that khushi got her hand hurt when he held her hand n bandaging her wound was a nice scene.Shyam Khushi got engaged.Sad.But bcz of d injured finger shyam put d ring on d wrong finger.After a lot of effort Manorama agreed 4 Payash wedding.good.Plz expose shyam soon.Is Sumeet coming back?
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
entertaining
sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
extraordinary update 
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
awesome update...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Go to top