Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 14)

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Chapter 12

Ranvi and Gunjan go to the restaurant after their shows. Ranvi said, "Its been long that we met. I'm sorry that I could not remove some time for you."

Gunjan said, "It is fine. Even I'm busy with my rehearsals. But seriously, we need to find time for each other. I will leave my career after we get married."

Ranvi said, "No, you don't have to give up your career. Even if we become parents, Mom and Chaiji will take care of it in your absence. I always want you to be happy. I've loved you since my childhood."

Gunjan said, "I wish I could have recognized your love earlier. I could have easily avoided the fraud NRI proposal."

Ranvi said, "I'm always there for you."

Both hug each other.

Ratan informs Nihal about her children's marriages. Nihal is excited about it. They go out for lunch & have romantic moments.

Ahem tells Kokila about the offer Gopi got. Kokila said, "What is the need for her to work elsewhere when she can assist you in your business?"

Ahem said, "She will still be working in my company as she is a director. She only has to go to the stage for 2 to 3 hours."

Kokila said, "What all she will do? Take care of your office, house and now this one. I can't give her that permission."

Baa and Hetal said, "Let her make use of all the talent she has. We have full faith that Gopi will manage everything."

Kokila said, "If you all insist, I have no objection. However, if anything goes wrong at home or in the office, she will have to give up singing."

Everyone said, "We have full faith in Gopi."

Ahem calls up Sattu & gives his approval. Sattu comes to MM & asks Gopi to take up 5 to 7 slot.

Everyone agrees.

At Raizada House, Nani confronts Arnav for being after Khushi all the time. Arnav said, "I love Khushi a lot but want to understand her more before taking this decision."

Nani said, "It is all because of you that Madhumathi & Garima has restricted her."

Payal requests Garima to allow Khushi to go out for work. However, Garima said, "she can go once she gets engaged to Shyam."

Shashi said, "How can you decide such things in a hurry. First you find out what kind of a person Shyam is."

Madhumathi said, "Shyam is a nice guy & is a right guy for Khushi."

Shashi decided to find out about Shyam. He said, "It is not Khushi's fault. We should give time to Arnav to make up his mind. I have faith in Khushi."

Madhumathi said, "Arnav is not right for Khushi."

Shashi convinces Madhumathi to allow Khushi to go for work. Khushi comes to Shantivan, Everyone are happy to see her. Arnav meets Sheetal who is his ex-girlfriend. Sheetal said, "I need designer job in your company."

Arnav takes Sheetal to his office & sees her designs. He then appoints Sheetal. Shyam gets a call from Anjali which is stored as Rani Sahiba. Shashi picks the call as Shyam had gone out. Anjali gives him the message to meet at the temple. He then finds out Shyam's horoscope & driving license & gathers evidence against him.

Jigar takes Rashi to MM & introduces her to the family. He declares before them to marry Rashi. The Modis bring the proposal before the Raizadas who happily agree. Urmila is most excited about it.

Ahem drops Gopi to the Groove by 5 p.m. Sattu said, "You are very lucky to get such a supportive husband."

Abeer said, "Gopi is my college friend. Gohem is a good couple like us."

Gopi sings for Ahem on her first day at the stage. Everyone claps for her. Sattu gets more viewers for his channel & is very happy.

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 11:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasimasita_ramaHeatsha8176hajrjasminerahulameena671newmoon18taahir004coolhi1988

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
RanJan n Nihaal Ratan date was nice.Ranvi is so supportive 2 Gunjan's career,Kokila has prob with gopi singing.somehow gopi got permission n joined abheer's team.1st song 4 ahem.so sweet.Thankfully Khushi was allowed 2 go back 2 work.Shashi got evidence against Shyam.Hope like on d show IPK Sashi won't be attacked by shyam n becomes bedridden.hopefully he will expose shyam soon.Arnav's ex gf Sheetal joined AR industries as a designer.Oh!Duno what probs she is going 2 create.RaJi marr fixed.plz show some cute moments of RaJi.Missed mehbeer n VeeBa.What is happening with Akshat?
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear 
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
But now sheetal is in the picture.
Hope khushi dad will be ok
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
lovely
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
nice update..
loved ranjan...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
plz continue
ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wow superb update loved it specially all the characters gohem,mehbeer,veeba and arshi mind blowing update can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Go to top