Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
Janardhanam confirmed that its madhu who is kidnapped.I thought that guy who comes daily is Shyam.hope they free madhu soon.So aruna us Madhu's jealous sis who kidnapped her n faked her death.Oh no.so cruel.she looted janardhanam n this led 2 his poverty.thank god she is unaware of the girls' FD.VeeBa RanJan honeymoon.cool.Anjali got d evidence of shyam's true face from d video NK played n shyam confessed his crimes.Anjali slaped him n got him arrested.thrilling scene.Mehbeer scene was cute n sweet.only 15 days 4 their 1st wedding anniversary?I thought they r recently married.waiting 4 their surprise wedding annivery celebration
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
Nice update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
awesome udpet...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
wow awesome update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
Awesome...loved it.
Thanks for pm
Awesome 
Ending part was really sweet 
Chapter 19

Janardhan: I will go with Charu to the place where Aruna is living. Charu, what is that man's name?
Charu: His name is Vinod.

http://newsworldindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Vivek-Oberoi-2014-main.jpg

Both reach the place. Janardhan is surprised to see Urmila & Manorama there.
Janardhan: How come you are here?
Manorama: We have come here for help. We want to investigate Gopi bitiya mother. Hello Hi Bye Bye.

Charu: Be Careful. Vinod is very dangerous. Thanks for the help which you are giving.
Urmila: Welcome. But we are not doing it for you. We are doing it for our Gopi dikri. We don't trust you unless it is confirmed that you have changed for good. Go in now.
Manorama: I think this is the time that man will be coming.

Urmila & Manorama spy on Aruna who as usual is torturing Charu to do all the household chores & display her body when any man enters home. She was doing the same to Gopi but Janardhan has been standing by her when Gopi had rebelled against it. They record about the happenings in that house & send the videos to Rashi who shows it to the Modi family.

Urmila: Charu has told the truth. Hope that she has changed for good once & for all.
Vinod sees them & attacks, Manorama throws chilli powder on his face & Urmila hots him with the broomstick. He shouts for help. Aruna comes out.

Aruna: What the hell is going on?
Urmila hits her with the broom & asks, "Where is Madhu?"
Aruna: I don't know. By the way, who are you?
Urmila beats her more. Aruna calls Janardhan for help.
Janardhan: Well done Urmila. She needs it very badly. She makes life a hell for others.
Manorama: If you don't tell where Madhu is, I will call the police.
Aruna escapes from Urmila & runs but Kokila, Gopi & Rashi blocked her way.
Rashi: Where are you going.
She gives her part of beatings to Aruna who runs other side but finds Gopi who slaps & punches her. Aruna falls & tries to run but finds Kokila who hits her with chappels. All 3 ladies beat her up.
Aruna: Please don't hit me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Gopi: Where is my mom? Unless you tell us where she is, we won't leave you.
Ahem & Jigar come to that spot.
Ahem: She won't tell like that. It is better we hand her to the cops. With their continuous torture, she will tell.
Aruna: I will tell you where she is.
She gives them the location where Madhu is kept captive.
Vinod drags Charu & said, "Leave Aruna, else I will rape Charu."
Manorama comes & hits him with a stick on his head.
Vinod charges at her & is about to hit her but Ahem & Jigar punch him. Arnav comes to that spot & calls the police after giving his share of beatings to Vinod.
Police comes. Arnav & The Modis hand Vinod & Aruna to them.

Everyone goes to the spot where Madhu is kept captive. The door is locked. Ahem, Jigar * Arnav break the door.

The ladies reach out to Madhu, setting her free & taking her home safely.

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
Finally they saved Gopi mother. 
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm