Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF (Page 12)

Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
nice update
glad Ranvi arrived there to save Baldev from shyam n his goons
although Baldev did get a beating
happy that Veera got to confess n Baldevs mother didn't get to stop Veera from seein baldev
at least gopi n Ahem n Meher n Abeers r happy right now
but looks like Arnav n khushi aint as lucky especially since Shyam has his eye on khushi n has decided to expose their relationship to her family
just hoping his plan backfires Wink
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Fabulous update
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
nice update...
loved it..
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
Sruthi007 Senior Member
Sruthi007
Sruthi007

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Nice update
PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was Amazing Part.Smile
The Whole Part was so Nicely explained.Smile
The Whole Conversations were so Nice.Smile
Please Update Next Part soon.Smile
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Chapter 11
Meher holds the guiter and tries to play but she is unable to do so. Abeer comes and holds her hand, showing how to play guitar. 

Meher said, "I want to play O meri soni meri tamanna. "
Abeer said "Sure. "

Abeer then teaches her how to hold the guitar and teaches her step by step. She succeeds in playing that song. 

Meher said, "You can be a music director as well because you compose your own music. You can play a double role."

Abeer said, "That is true but I need to be more popular. "

Sattu said, "I have in mind to make him a director. He can sing as well. We need more Abeer, Ranvi and Nisar. "

Meher asked, "How about female singer? "

Sattu said, "Yes, besides Geet,  we need more. Do you know anyone? "

Meher said, "My friend Gopi sings very well. But I doubt whether she will. join. She is married and is assisting her husband in his business. "

Abeer said, "Yes, I too have seen her singing. Her voice is as sweet as a nightingale. "

Sattu said, "Why don't you ask her once?  If there want, we can offer this to her company. "

Abeer said, "We will approach them as soon as we come back to India. "

Abeer and Meher reach their room and have romantic moments. Abeer carries her in his arms, puts her in the bed and kisses her. 

SMJ had recorded Arnav-Khushi kissing scene in his mobile. He gets irked seeing this. He shows it to. Raizadas. and Guptas. Madhumathi and. Garima slap Khushi and drag her home. They said, "You shall not move out of the room hereafter. "

Khushi cries. Arnav comes to their place. Madhumathi forbids him from meeting Khushi. Arnav goes to Khushi's room. Both hug each other. Sumeet had quit the job in AR company as Arnav had told him to relocate to Mumbai branch to manage it but his pay was reduced. Sumeet had quit because of that. Eventually, he realized that it was a crush towards Khushi.

Arnav said, "It is nothing of that sort. Whatever happened was just an accident. I got mesmerized when I saw her. I love her a lot. "

Madhumathi said, "If you love her so much,  why don't you marry her? "

Arnav said, "I have not made up my mind for that as. I never believed in marriage. It is just a paper. I consider her as my wife."

He leaves. 

Madhumathi goes to Khushi and said, "Did you see what Arnav said? How long both of you will remain like this. Forget him and marry Shyam. "

Nobody is aware that Shyam is already married to Anjali. Shyam comes in. Madhumathi forces Khushi to marry Shyam. Khushi remembers her conversation with Arnav and agrees to marry Shyam. Madhumathi fixes Khushi's engagement with Shyam.

Veera confides in Ranvi about Baldev who says, "What happened with Akshat?"

Veera said, "When you advised me to be careful with Akshat, I observed him closely. He didn't stand by us when we needed him the most."

Ranvi said, "Baldev is a goon & you know that very well."

Veera said, "Baldev is ready to reform. He is starting his transportation business."

Meanwhile, Baldev asks money from Balwant to support him to start the transportation business. Balwant said, "I will surely support you in this regard. I have been giving you money for wrong things so why not now?"
Baldev goes to Veera's house to give a good news to her. He meets Ranvi and asks for Veera's hand in marriage. Ranvi hesitates but Baldev said, "I promise you that I won't indulge in any goondagiri. Please give me a chance."

Chaiji and Ratan convince Ranvi to agree for the marriage who eventually agrees. Ranvi asks Baldev for Gunjan's hand. Baldev agrees. Both the families are excited about the dual marriage.

After Abeer and Meher return from Singapore with Groove, Sattu goes to Ahem's office with an offer for Gopi to sing. Gopi hesitates.

Ahem said, "Give me a day's time. I will get back to you on this."

Sattu said, "Fine."

Ahem then tells Gopi, "I know you can do many things at a time. I think you should take this offer as it is a matter of just 2 hours."

Gopi said, "Even if I agree, will maaji give permission?"

Ahem said, "I will talk to mom and the elders about it. Whatever slot you get, we will ajdust accordingly."

Gopi agrees.

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 11:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sita_ramahajrHeatsha8176newmoon18ameena671taahir004coolhi1988-DZ-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Abheer teaching Meher to play guitar was very romantic.Meher suggested gopi as a singer 2 join their troupe.thats good.u know i had 4gotten that gopi was a good singer.on sns in d initial stage gopi used 2 be shown as a good singer.shyam showed arshi's romance video 2 all n khushi is under house arrest now.arnav came 2 c khushi,but still he says that tho he luvs her he doesnt believe in marr.bcz of that buaji forced khushi 2 marry shyam n bcz of arnav's attitude khushi also agreed 2 marry shyam as nobody knows that shyam is anjali's hus.if arnav had agreed 2 marry khushi this wudnt have happened.but his stubbornness caused this prob.4 not losing khushi 2 sumeet arnsv had decided 2 propose khushi.rt?then now what happened that again he went back to his stupid attitude?Anyways bcz of transfer n low payment sumeet left d job n he realised that he has only crush 2wards Khushi.so sumeet is no more a trouble in Arshi's life.Now its essential 2 get rid of shyam.U know the name Sumeet reminds me of Kumkum's Sumeet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameena671

Go to top