sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
WOW!! wonderful part dear...loved it
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 16

Gohem & Mehbeer reach their place. Both the couples had got drenched in the rain.

https://i.imgur.com/lLVcUui.jpg

Kokila: How did you guys spend the night.
Ahem: We slept in the car. The mechanic came today & set the car right.
Kokila: You guys look exhausted. So you need rest today.
Gopi: But we have got an important meeting. We have to go.
Kokila: Nothing doing. That is my order. You guys are not going today.
Gopi: What about the music?
Kokila: It is in the evening right? I know you guys will definitely get bored to stay at home even for one day. Gopi will do the household chores when she is at home. Even when she goes out for work, she will prepare everything before hand. But Gopi, today you need to take rest. If you do any work, you are not going for sangeet today.
Hetal & Kokila make preparations for Jigar-Rashi wedding. Ahem &  Gopi go to their room. Gopi does some gargling for evening sangeet. She closes the door while Ahem
calls to the office & instructs to cancel all the important meetings. He then carries Gopi in his arms & puts her on the cot saying, "This is the best time for us. No phone calls or any other disturbance." Both switch off their phones. Ahem then kisses & caresses her.

Both of them share moments with each other.

At Malhotra House, Abeer does gargling. Meher checks the presentation before leaving for Groove. Kuber tells Abeer & Meher to have family time for today as both had got drenched in the rain. Abeer carries Meher in his arms & both share their moments.
Abeer: Coming with me for dinner today?
Meher: Sure, I will come.
Abeer: We need to do something special as today is your birthday.
He wishes Meher on her birthday & said, "We need to get ready by today evening."
Both of them have rest.
It is evening time now. Abeer and Meher go to the room where they had booked for birthday celebration. Abeer messages everyone to conduct the show in that venue. Ahem and Gopi reach that spot. Meher said, "Remember, no mere nishaan. I want something different. "
Abeer: Yes Madam. 
He then sings on yadein teri... 
Nisar sings on mere nishaan 
Ranvi sings on Sheher main aaya tere. Aake Mujhe dil toh de.. 
Geet sings on tum bin Jiya jaaye kaise. 
Gopi sings on kehna hi kya. 
Gunjan and her team dance on Its my life before haldi rituals. 
Meanwhile, Veera and Baldev are making preparations for haldi ki rasam.  From therw, everyone goes for haldi rituals. Jigar and Rashi too shift to Baldev's place for their haldi rituals. 

Next day, there is sangeet for Raji, Veeba and Ranjan. All the couples dance on Salam e Ishq. 
On individual dances, 
Veera and Baldev dance on Zara sa jhoom loon main. 
Jigar and Rashi dance on Tu Roop Ki Rani. 
Ranvi and Gunjan dance on Jeene ke hain chaar din. 
Ahem and Gopi dance on Doli taro dhool baaje 
Arnav and Khushi had come for Raji mehendi and haldi rituals. Everyone are surprised to see them for the sangeet.  
They dance on teri meri meri teri prem kahani hain mushkil... 
Abeer and Meher dance on Pehla Nasha. 
Everyone goes home after sangeet.  
At Raizada house, Arnav-Khushi and Akash-Payal too complete mehendi and haldi ki rasam. They invite everyone for their Sangeet.
NK:Nannav Bhiya, you have to dance now. 
Arnav:You know that I don't dance. 
NK: At least for Khushi's sake you have to. 
Khushi :That will be our old memories when our kids become big. 
Arnav agrees.  
NK dances with Lavanya and Manorama. 
Ahem and Gopi dance on chal hatt pagle neend se.. 
Jigar and Rashi dance on Hum tujko utake le jayenge. Doli main tujhko le jayenge. 
Abeer and Meher dance on Mere Rang Main. 
Ranvi And Gunjan dance on Ishq Shawa. 
Akash And Payal dance on jab koi baat bigad jaaye. 
Next is Arnav and Khushi's turn. They dance on Mujse shaadi karogi and aate jaate haste gaate... 

After Their Sangeet NK suggests for bachelor party.
Ahem And Abeer : We are already married and no more bachelors. 
NK: You guys can give company to the bachelors. 
All men go upstairs for the bachelor's party and have some drinks. 
Payal said, "Have you ladies gone mad that you have allowed your men for that? "
Khushi: What's wrong in that?
Payal: Do you know what men to in that party? They will be with other girls. We cannot trust them fully. We have to stop this party.
Gopi backs Khushi whereas Rashi supports Payal. 
Gopi and Khushi agreee with them. All the ladies go upstairs and find their men boozing. They see NK & said, "We never expected this from you. Where are our men?"

NK:This is our bachelor party & these things happen there.
Lavanya: If it was your bachelor party, it was ours too. we could have had a nice time.

Payal sees Akash & said, "You too! I didn't expect this from you. Where is the other lady? If I see her, I will smash her."

Akash: There is no other lady here. It is nothing like that.
Payal is about to leave.
Akash stops her.
Both go to the other side of the terrace & have soft drinks.

https://i.imgur.com/tOCr5gZ.jpg
Rashi sees Jigar & pulls his ears.
Jigar: Nothing like that. I can't think of anyone other than you.
Rashi: Where is that witch?
Jigar: Who?
Rashi: I think it is Sonal who was with you. Your ex girlfriend.
Jigar: No dear, Sonal is just my friend. I've never loved her. You are the first & the last. Ok just chill, I will do whatever you tell me to do.
Jigar & Rashi take leave. Both go to the ball & dance with each other.
Rashi: You have boozed? I will tell your mom.
Jigar: No, this is the first time. We never knew it is going to be like this.
Rashi: If you go home like this, it won't be difficult for Koki Aunt to make out. She will definitely tell your mom & dad.
Jigar: Please help me.
Rashi: Come to the bathroom & have a nice shower.
Jigar goes for the shower & comes back.
Rashi gives him chewing gum & said, "Have this. Nobody will be able to make out. But promise me that you will never have more than one peg."
Jigar: I won't drink hereafter.

https://www.fashionlady.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC0384_0.jpg

Khushi rushes to Arnav & pushes him after seeing the shadow, assuming that it is a lady. That shadow disappears.
Arnav: I was not ready for this party. It was you people who had insisted.
Khushi: Where is that witch whose shadow I saw? I will kill her.
Arnav: Which lady are you talking about?
Khushi: See that shadow.
Arnav: That is your illusion.
Khushi changes her dress & wears black saree. She dances before Arnav who gets mesmerized. Arnav & Khushi go to the terrace where he shows her the artificial Solar System. Both of them lie down & have moments with each other.
Arnav: I was never like that before. I never knew what was love all about but when you came in my life, everything changed.  I don't say that I cannot live without you because I see many saying that but they still live when it comes to that. But I will say that I cannot live happily without you.
Promise me that you will never leave me.
Khushi: Even I am in the same condition. I promise you that I will never leave you.

Gopi holds Ahem's ears & said, "I never expected this from you. As far as I saw you, I have never seen you boozing like this."
Ahem: That is because I never booze. This is the first time & perhaps the last.
Gopi: If mom sees you like this what will she think? Shall I tell her?
Ahem: Please don't bring mom in between. I never had any idea about how the bachelor party would be. Moreover, you know very well that we got married without engagement. We married directly.
Gopi: Fine, I won't tell her but it won't be difficult for her to find out.
Ahem :Please tell me how to cover up that smell.
Gopi gives him garlic & said, "Take this."
Ahem: Even that gives  smell.
Gopi: When you can have beer & bhang, why can't you have garlic. Fine, you can at least have chewing gum.
Ahem takes the chewing gum & puts it in his mouth. He asks, "Can you make out the smell now?"
Gopi: Now it is fine.
Ahem hugs Gopi.

https://st1.bollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/gopi-ahem-190315.jpg

Meher, Veera & Gunjan confronts Abeer, Baldev & Ranvi for drinking.
An hour later, the beer wears out. All the ladies tell NK, "You have spoilt our men in the name of bachelor party."
It is late night. Balwant tells everyone to stay back for the wedding & makes arrangement for the dress to be worn the next day. Everyone informs their families about the same. Balwant requests Kokila & Devyani to conduct the wedding in the same hall. Kokila agrees.

Next day, Jigar-Rashi, Baldev-Veera, Arnav-Khushi, Akash-Payal & Ranvi-Gunjan get married. After the wedding, all the five ladies ask all the single girls to stand in a line. "Whoever gets the booke, it will be their turn for marriage."
All four of them throw the booke. Lavanya, Geet, Preetika(Khushi's friend), Charu & Rati get it.
Rashi: So, you guys are next 5 to get married.

To be continued
Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
well written๐Ÿ‘
gohemโค๏ธ
thnks 4 d pm..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Liked u stressing that abheer gopi did gargling as they got drenched.Gihem n mehbeer did romance when they were taking rest at home.it was nice.Abheer took meher to d decorated place on her b'day n conducted d show there 2 celebrate her b'day.it was grand.On sangeet all dancing on salam e ishq was perfect.What I liked is for a change u used 90's songs 4 the couples 2 dance individually. Zara sa jhoom loon main suited d bubbly couple veeba n Tu Roop Ki Rani suited Raji..

pehli nasha n mere rang suit mehbeer .ishw shawa suited ranjan n jab joi was perfect 4 payash.Bachelor party was spoiled d girls.ha ha.but liked payash drinking soft drinks on d terrace. N RaJi having ball room dance.Arshi scene was so nice.loved this dialogue- I don't say that I cannot live without you because I see many saying that but they still live when it comes to that. But I will say that I cannot live happily without you.Arshi,VeebaRaJi n payadh got married.u haven't written RanJan's name.Were they not married with them? Lavanya, Geet, Kinjal & Charu get d booke hinting that they will get married soon.Charu also attend d wedding?Oh!Wonder who will b her Jodi.

kavitha_r thumbnail
I have added Ranvi & Gunjan. Thanks 4 reminding.

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

Liked u stressing that abheer gopi did gargling as they got drenched.Gihem n mehbeer did romance when they were taking rest at home.it was nice.Abheer took meher to d decorated place on her b'day n conducted d show there 2 celebrate her b'day.it was grand.On sangeet all dancing on salam e ishq was perfect.What I liked is for a change u used 90's songs 4 the couples 2 dance individually. Zara sa jhoom loon main suited d bubbly couple veeba n Tu Roop Ki Rani suited Raji..

pehli nasha n mere rang suit mehbeer .ishw shawa suited ranjan n jab joi was perfect 4 payash.Bachelor party was spoiled d girls.ha ha.but liked payash drinking soft drinks on d terrace. N RaJi having ball room dance.Arshi scene was so nice.loved this dialogue- I don't say that I cannot live without you because I see many saying that but they still live when it comes to that. But I will say that I cannot live happily without you.Arshi,VeebaRaJi n payadh got married.u haven't written RanJan's name.Were they not married with them? Lavanya, Geet, Kinjal & Charu get d booke hinting that they will get married soon.Charu also attend d wedding?Oh!Wonder who will b her Jodi.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
It was Awesome Part.๐Ÿ˜Š
The Whole Part was so Interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Please Update Next Part soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
nice
all boys in trouble fae their girls for drinking
but most did end up helping them to hide the smell
so now theyre married its the other 5 couples turn now
looking forward to next update
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Chapter 17

After the completion of the wedding and seeking blessings from the elders, Charu goes to Gopi who gets shocked to see her. Charu goes crying to Gopi & hugs her tightly.

Charu: I am sorry Di. I had wished bad for you. I tried to lure your suhaag away from you. Aruna mom is very bad. I wish our mom was with us.

Gopi: You shouldn't be talking ill about people who are elder to us.

Charu: I know but there are so many things to tell you. After my marriage with Ahem broke, Aruna mom began to torture me like how she was doing to you. Her atrocities became more when I got to know that our mom Madhu is alive and Aruna had got her kidnapped in order to take her place. She has an affair with some other man. He comes home boozing daily and Aruna too boozes with him. I have realized my mistake and am extremely sorry for that. 

Gopi is shocked to hear that Madhu is alive.

Gopi: What? Mom is alive? Are you sure?

Charu: Yes, I have the proof.

She shows Madhu's video recording and sends the same to Gopi who becomes pale after seeing it but controls herself.

Gopi: You should not leave the house like this. Do one thing. Find out the location where our mom is and inform me. In the meantime I will also try to find out once I reach home.

Charu: Where will I stay? I can't stay in that house & take her tortures.

Gopi: Have faith. Everything will be fine. Btw, congratulations for getting the booke. You will get your prince very soon.

Everybody in the wedding ceremony went to Gopi & told her, "You & Ahem are the first couples to get married."

Gopi: Yes, I too threw the booke. Next one was Meher.

Meher: I too threw the booke. Veera got it. 

Rashi: I had attended my college friend's wedding. she threw it & I got it. 

Gunjan: I had attended the wedding of my mom's sisters wedding & I got it when she threw it.

Khushi: Me & Payal had attended our neighbour's dual wedding & we got the booke.

So when we all of us threw the bookes, these 5 are the lucky ones.

After the end of the function, everyone leaves. 
Ahem finds Gopi worried & troubled. 
He asks her: What happened to you all of a sudden.

Gopi: Charu had come for the wedding. Her condition is very bad.

Ahem: I have definitely forgiven her but how can I trust her again?

Gopi: She told me that our mom is alive. Aruna mom kidnapped her & threatened her to kill our mom if she doesn't obey her. Charu has realized her mistake. We should give her a second chance.

She shows him the video of her mom. 
Ahem: We have to workout on a plan to reach to her.

Gopi: Can Charu stay with us for few days or should we allow her to stay with that lady & find out the location? I find it risky to send her there as Aruna's boyfriend come there daily to booze & have night outs inside the house. Even dad does not stay there.

Ahem: She can stay with us till your dad comes back. You inform him about it.

Charu comes with Ahem & Gopi to MM. 

Kokila confronts Charu asking, how dare you come to our house?

Gopi: Charu has realized her mistake. She needs our help.

Kokila: How can we trust her?

Gopi: Aruna has kidnapped our mom & has captured her place. I have the proof.

Charu plays Madhu's video & Kokila obliges her.

Rashi learns about Madhu getting kidnapped & offers to help them.

At RM, there is a grahapravesh for Khushi & Payal. As per their rituals, Arnav & Akash carry Khushi & Payal to their rooms. Shyam spies on Arnav & Khushi. NK & Arnav fit the webcam in Shyam's room to bring his misdeeds to light.

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago