Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome update...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
loved it 
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Update

Ahem and Gopi's relation is so beautiful the respect Ahem has for Gopi
they bond is just so unique
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 14

Bansuri is displeased about Baldev's wedding with Veera.

She said: Veera is not fit for my Baldev
Balwant: What are you talking? If Baldev has come to the right track, it is cos of Veera. She is perfect for him. Moreover, Baldev and Veera love each other. Our children are getting married to SS children. We have to forget the past and think about our children's happiness.
Bansuri reluctantly agrees. Veera goes to her house.

Veera: Mom, please teach me cooking as I'm going to get married.
Ratan: How come you have got that interest?
Veera: I want to cook for Baldev.
Ratan: Your mother-in-law will teach you.
Veera: But I should at least know little bit of cooking.

Chaiji comes in and said, "Don't worry, I will teach you."
She then writes the recipies for each dish and guides Veera.
Balwant and Ratan fix the engagement date for their children. Gopi goes to Veera's place to get her dressed up.
Veera: I need one more favor from you.
Gopi: What?
Veera: I want to cook Gujarathi dishes too. I want you to teach me.
Gopi: What you want to learn?
Veera: All dishes like thepla, basundi sheera etc.
Gopi: I've a tight schedule but will guide you when I'm free. If you had come to me a week before wedding, you would have learnt them by now.
Veera: I know but Baldev was in hospital after beinng beaten up by SMJ's men. He is Akshat's friend. Baldev held him captive only to protect my mom's dignity.

She then narates what happened in her life.

Gopi: Good that you got to know Akshat's true colors. If you come to my place on other days, either my MIL or her SIL will be happy to teach you. But you can learn these things even after your marriage. I will give you the recipies now.

Veera takes the recipies from Gopi. All are waiting for the party. VeeBa & RanJan gets engaged.

Ranvi is asked to sing after the engagement. He sings on Challa Rabbi
Geet sings on Heer
Abeer sings on Aisa Zakhm diya
Gopi sings on Bepanah pyaar hain.
Nisar sings on Meri mehboob tujhe

Meher: I want you to sing something different. Mere nishaan comes on TV. I got bored of this song. Here you sang this song as not many know about it but at the work place, I don't want mere nishaan.

Abeer: It is a very popular song. But if you insist, I will compose & sing something different.

In Groove, a new person who is nicknamed as Appendix comes & demonstrates his song & gets selected. Abeer gets the promotion as a music director.

Abeer and Meher leave. Suddenly, it rains heavily. Car stops suddenly. There is hardly any petrol. It is in the late night. Both get caught in the rain.  Abeer takes the car till the petrol bunk but when it came to payment, he had left his credit card at home. He rings his father but the battery goes down. Meher too had left her card at home. Abeer goes to the ATM to draw money. He succeeds in doing that and makes the payment. Both spend a night inside their car.

Ahem and Gopi too leave towards home after the engagement. But the car breaks down because of the downpours. They check the car and find out that their tyre got punctured in the midway. They call at home. Kokila picks the call & learns that her son & DIL are stuck in the midway. Chirag & Jigar are not in town. Gohem informs Kokila that they will come home the next day. Both spend a night inside the car.

Before that, Mehbeer & Gohem had brought the food outside. Ahem & Gopi fed each other. Same was the case between Abeer & Meher.

At Raizada house, the family had conducted death ceremony of Arnav's parents. Khushi had to make all necessary arrangements for the ceremony. Shyam started behaving in a weird way when he saw Arnav & Khushi together. Next day, Arnav has to go to Nainital for the client meeting. Khushi had prepared his favorite pakoda & put it in the box. She tries to put it in the back of the car lid but goes inside & get stuck there as she closes the lid accidentally. While leaving, Arnav locks it not knowing Khushi is there. Khushi screams for help on his way to Nainital. Arnav finds her inside said, "You are unbelievable."

Khushi: You carry on. I will take a taxi.
Arnav:There is a taxi strike today. I will get late for the meeting if I drop you now. So I have to take you with me now.
Khushi: You are asking me to come with you?
Arnav: Then what? It is your stupidity but in a way, it is good for me as I will have your presence for the entire day.

Khushi sits besides Arnav. They reach the clients place.

Shashi goes to Prakash's place to get the evidence. Prakash gives him all the evidence to expose Shyam.

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it can't wait for the next part thank you for pm.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Finally bansuri gave approval 4 VeeBa relation.Veera learning cooking from gopi n chaiji 4 baldev.cute.Veeba n Ranjan got engaged.engagement with music.Singers sang.thats nice.due 2 technical probs gohem n Mehbeer had 2 spend d night inside d car.they fed each other in d car.so cute.just like on d show IPKKND Khushi got stuck inside arnav's car when she went 2 keep food.So Arnav is taking her too to nainital.He said in a way its gud that he can spend more time with khushi.thats so nice.hopefully there will b a lot of romantic moments of arshi in Nainital.shashi got evidence from prakash.hope he will expose shyam.plz dont drag d track of shyam's exposure like on d show IPKKND.
Is Akshat still under Baldev's custody?
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update 
Hope Shayam truth comes out soon.