Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome updates back to back😃😃😃
jaldi jaldi update karo plzz😊
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 7

Abeer takes Meher to the ball where they spend quality time. Abeer proposes to Meher to dance with him.

Meher said, "Sure."

Abeer & Meher dance together. After the date, Abeer takes Meher home. Kuber agrees for their marriage & blesses Meher. He apologized to Meher saying, "I am sorry for accusing you for theft & calling you a prostitute. It was only because of you that I got back my son."

Meher forgives him.

Kuber & Madhvi goes to Meher's house & give them shagun. Kuber said, "We will make this marriage grand. Don't worry about the cost. I will bear them."

Devki said, "You are taking so much trouble."

Madhvi said, "Meher is also our daughter."

Kuber & Devki fix the engagement within one week.

Ranvi joins Abeer in Groove. He meets Nisar, Meher & Rati. Satish is excited. He tells Meher, "You had told that we need 10 Abeers for our TRP's. Ranvi is as fantastic as Abeer."

Chaiji comes home after a long teerth yatra. Ratan & Chaiji hug each other. Suddenly, Ratan gets nausea. Chaiji calls the doctor. After a thorough checkup, the doctor said, "Ratan is pregnant."

Chaiji confronts Ratan & said, "How can you be so irresponsible. I was proud of you when you took over the agriculture singlehandedly. When you refused to remarry, I respected your decision. You have disappointed me. You have to remarry now. Who is the father of the child?"

Ratan said, "I will not marry again. I will abort the child."

Chaiji said, "For God's sake don't commit this sin."

Ratan is adamant.

Veera comes home after dating with Akshat. She overhears the conversation between Chaiji & Ratan.

Ratan asks Veera, "Where were you?"

Veera said, "I have answer for your question but I want to know whether you are pregnant."

Ratan is shocked but admits that she is carrying.

Veera says, "You have messed up & are asking me where I am. You have lost that right now. I will go anywhere & do anything." and leaves.

Chaiji comforts Veera & requests her not to tell this to Ranvi. She then calls Nihal who comes to Veera's place. Chaiji tells Nihal, :Ratan is pregnant."

Nihal is shocked but accepts the child is his & agrees to marry Ratan. Veera tells Chaiji, "Nihal cannot take our dad's place but he has always stood by us. Mom won't get a better partner than him."

Ratan goes to her family doctor for aborting the child. The doctor checks her & said, "Your BP is low & abortion is not safe for you as it will cost your life. You come to me after one week. If your BP improves, I will do the abortion."

Ratan goes home. Chaiji asks her, "What did the doctor say?"

Ratan said, "My BP is low so she told me to come for the checkup next week."

Chaiji said, "Don't take that risk. Nihal is ready to marry you. You are very lucky."

Ratan still refuses and insists on aborting the child.

Baldev feels the pinch and wonders, "I have hated Veera all my life but why am I getting jealous when she is dating with Akshat? Have I fallen for her?" but he brushes it off.

Next day, he again sees her with Akshat and feels the same. He then recollects the moments with Veera and realizes that he has fallen in love with Veera.

Arnav congratulates Ahem for his wedding with Gopi. He said, "It was my plan to keep both of you together for a long time. What will you give me in return?"

Ahem thanked him and said, "I will see that you will get business."

Arnav said, "I know your staff is very good at their work. I know that I will get business."

Ahem asked, "What do you want?"

Arnav said, "Gopi is my younger sister though we are distant relatives. I have full faith in you that you will take care of her and won't disappoint me."

Ahem said, "Of course I will take care of her."

Abeer and Meher goes to MB and invites them for the ball. The Modi family accept their invitation. Abeer dances with Meher and Ahem dances with Gopi.

While they were dancing, Gopi requests Ahem to forgive Charu but Ahem hesitates. He said, "I'm in a romantic mood now. We will talk about it when we go home."

While dancing, Ahem lifts Gopi. Abeer said, "Both of you dance well."

Ahem said, "You too dance well."

Gopi said, "You & Meher make a good pair."

Ahem & Abeer hug each other. They become friends.

Lavanya comes to Arnav's cabin but finds Khushi there. She asks Arnav for permission but he tells her to wait.

Arnav promotes Khushi as a manager of fashion designing & allots her the cabin with the name plate.

Lavanya comes in. She said, "I love you."

Arnav said, "We will talk about it after the office hours."

Lavanya said, "You are either busy with the clients or with Khushi."

Arnav said, "We will meet at Chandni Chowk on Sunday. I want to tell you something very important. I can't tell you anything here as I don't mix up my personal life with my work."

Lavanya leaves.

Veera confides to Ranvi about Akshat.

Ranvi said, "If you feel that Akshat has changed, observe him constantly & take a decision."

Veera agrees.

Baldev decides to find out about Akshat whether he has changed or not.

Arnav & Lavanya meet at Chandni Chowk. Lavanya hugs him. Arnav said, "You have always been a good friend of mine. In fact the best one but I'm sorry to say that I don't have any such feelings towards you."

Lavanya said, "It is fine. Even I too never believed in marriage but without my knowledge, I had got that feelings towards you but there is no such rules that you should love me back. Can we hug for the last time?"

Arnav & Lavanya hug each other for the last time. She then decides to go back  to UK.

Tbc

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mehbeer had ballroom dance.wow!Meher 4gives Kuber.that was a nice scene.later mehbeer invited gohem 4 the ballroom dance n both couples danced.ahem took gopi in his arms.so romantic.Oh..Ratan got pregnant n veera had a fight with her over it.Nihaal is willing 2 marry her.But still ratan wants 2 do abortion.But luckily abortion didnt happen due 2 her BP.hope she agrees 2 marry nihaal.Y is she hesitating 2 remarry when she fell 4 Nihaal?plz show some scenes of Nihaal ratan too.A confrontation of nihaal ratan regarding her pregnancy n d intimate moments they shared.Veera is dating Akshat n Baldev is jeslous as he luvs her.gud that ranvi advised her 2 b careful.Ranvi joined Abheer's troupe n hope he rises high in d field of music.plz bring either gunjan or geet 4 Ranvi.La confessed her luv 2 Arnav.But arnav considers her only as a froend n she decided 2 leave him without causing any trpuble.thats good that she did'nt do anything cheap like Charu 2 get Arnav.Waiting 4 Arshi luv story too.

I think u shud change the title n write Gohem,Mehbeer,VeeBa n Arshi FF
Sutapasima thumbnail
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Back to back two awesome updates.
Brilliantly written, loved it.
Continue soon, shall be waiting to read more of it.
Thanks for the PM, Jasmine.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update...
mehbeer gets engaged...
gohem married...
asr telling la he doesnt love her...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab updates, well written
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great updates
Will Arnav & khushi get together or not?
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 8

Abeer tells Ahem, "Since you have accepted me as a friend, I want you to come for my wedding at any cost. If you don't, I won't marry. I like you a lot. Gopi is our college friend."

Ahem said, "Yes, I will definitely come for the wedding."

Meher says the same to Gopi who assures her that she will come for the wedding.

Kuber and Devki gets the wedding invitation card printed. Abeer and Meher give invitation card to many including Gohem.

A week later, Ratan goes to the Devika (She is SS family doctor. She is a gynecologist.) again to abort the child. Devika checks her BP and said, "Oh no! your BP has become lower than before. I cannot take that risk. I suggest you to marry the person with whom you had become intimate."

Ratan said, "I know you can manage. You can give me something which will improve my BP. I want to get rid of the child even if I have to lose my life."

Devika said, "I can understand your problem but I cannot play with lives. Even if I give you the medicine to enhance your BP, it will take at least 2 to 3 months and it will be very difficult to abort at that time. You are not only my patient but also my good friend. I know that the guy loves you & is taking the responsibility."

Ratan goes back dejected.

Chaiji asked her, "What did the Devika say?"
Ratan said, "She told my BP has gone lower than before."
Chaiji said, "Wahe Guru has prevented this sin. Nihal is ready to marry you. He loves you a lot. You don't have any other go to get out of this stigma."
Ratan said, "I will bear the stigma all my life but won't take Nihal's favor."
Chaiji is troubled. Veera thinks of a plan to make Ratan agree to marry Nihal. Veera goes to Devika and pretends to weep.
Devika said, "Relax my girl. I know your family background very well & will help you in every possible way."
Veera tells about her plan to make Ratan marry Nihal. She asked, "Will you support me in this plan?"
Devika said, "The idea is good but it is very risky."
Veera said, "I'm ready to take any risk for my mom. I will reveal about this plan once my mom agrees to marry Nihal."
She goes to Akshat and tells about her mom's condition. However, Akshat said, "I cannot help you in this drama."
Baldev overhears the conversation. He said, "I will support you in this drama."
Veera said, "But this should be a secret. It should not be told to anyone."
Baldev said, "Don't worry. It will be between you and me."
Veera faints after coming home. Ratan and Chaiji are worried and call Dr. Devika. She checks Veera and tells them, "Veera is pregnant."
Everyone are shocked. Ratan goes to slap her but Chaiji stops her. Ratan asked, "Who is the father of your child?"
Baldev comes in and says, "It is my child."
Ratan begs before Baldev to accept Veera. However Baldev said, "I'm ready to marry her but Veera is not ready."
Ratan said, "You are very lucky that Baldev is ready to accept you."
Veera said, "You are also pregnant but when Nihal is ready to marry you why don't you marry him?"
Chaiji said, "Veera has a point. If you preach, you also have to practice."
Ratan agrees to marry Nihal.
Veera goes out to leave Baldev. She thanks Baldev for the help.
Baldev said, "It is my pleasure."
Veera starts thinking about Baldev and Akshat.
One day, Gunjan came to Groove for the Western dance. Among all the girls, the trainer finds Gunjan to be the best and reports to Sathish. Gunjan dances on Ranvi's music. Both of them fall in love with each other.
Baldev decides to marry Veera & thinks of a plan to snatch her away from Akshat by wooing her. Veera thinks about her moments with Baldev & decides not to go with Akshat.
Ratan goes to Nihal & gives him the approval for the wedding. Nihal comes to Ratan's place to meet Chaiji.
Ratan said, "I want this marriage to be simple. It is better if we marry in the court."
Everyone agrees.
Ratan & Chaiji get married. She then tells Veera, "You have to marry Baldev now.
Chaiji, Devika & Baldev reveal about their drama saying, "Veera was never pregnant. This drama was played only for you to marry Nihal."

Khushi sees Arnav and Lavanya together and is upset that he hugged Lavanya but she gets an SMS from her saying, "I know that you helped me to impress Arnav such that he will propose to me but he told me that he does not love me. I could make out from his eyes that he loves you. Though, he has not told this to anyone."

Khushi tells Arnav, "Lavanya is leaving. Please stop her."

Arnav said, "She is leaving on her own free will. I can't do anything."

Khushi said, "She is leaving because she is totally broke."

Arnav said, "I have never loved her. Yes, I had confided my feelings to her as a close friend but I have never looked upon her in that way. She was under that impression that I love her. But there is a way to stop her from leaving."

Khushi asked her, "What is it?"

Arnav said, "My cousin Nandakishore loves her a lot. He will be coming to India today."

Khushi goes to Lavanya's house to stop her. Lavanya said, "Arnav and myself were college friends. If at all I was here, it was because of him. But since he broke up with me, there is no point in staying here."

Khushi asked, "When is the flight?"

Lavanya said, "Day after tomorrow but I'm packing my things now. I know you have come to persuade me to stay but I can't do that."

Khushi said, "Don't worry, you will get a good partner. Please call me for your wedding."
Lavanya said, "Definitely, I will. You too will get a good match."
She then recollects the moments that she saw Khushi with Arnav and said, "I won't be able to come for your wedding. Congratulations to you for getting Arnav. Please take care of him."
Khushi said, "I have a last wish from your side. Hope you won't say no."
Lavanya said, "What it is?"
Khushi said, "Won't you meet us tomorrow at Arnav's place before you leave? We are planning to give you a surprise."
Lavanya said, "I can't refuse you. I will definitely come."

Next day Nanda Kishore comes to Raizada house. Khushi, Arnav and all others welcome him. Lavanya comes there too. Arnav introduces Lavanya to Nanda Kishore who gets impressed about him. After going home, Lavanya thinks about NK. She looks at the gifts that Raizadas gave her & cancels the the trip to UK.

Nandakishore thinks of a plan to woo Lavanya. Arnav had told Khushi to take some of the files that he had taken home to the office. Khushi goes to his room to take the files. Arnav had found Khushi's anklet in his room. Both have romantic moments.  Arnav kisses Khushi, puts the anklet to Khushi's leg & said, "Wait for me. We will go together."

There is a fast heartbeat background sound between the two.

Lavanya meets NK. She is sad as she is unable to forget Arnav.

NK comforts her saying, "You are smart, beautiful and well educated. Anyone would like to have you."

Lavanya asked, "Why I cannot get Arnav?"

NK said, "It is a matter of his heart and Love is the innermost feeling of a person which comes naturally. It is neither your fault nor his. It is God who decides the relationships. But don't worry, I like you a lot."

Lavanya said, "I got impressed about you when I saw you but you were with Khushi."

NK said, "Khushi is a nice and sweet girl. She knows to win everyone's hearts."

La smiles and says, "Yes that is true. I was making fun of her in the office and was harsh with her but she won my heart."

NK said, "Shall we meet tomorrow evening?"

La said, "Oh yes."

NK drops La to her place.

Rashi thanks Jigar for helping her to expose Charu.

Jigar said, "You are always welcome. It is my pleasure."

Jigar is Ahem's cousin but has independent business. He is Rashi's boyfriend. Jigar carries Rashi to check whether she is maintaining her weight for modelling.

He said, "Your weight is suitable for this ad. Please maintain this weight."
Jigar & Rashi dance together. He proposes to Rashi in the process. Rashi accepts his proposal.

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago