Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tale of 3 Friends Salame Ishq FF

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

There were 3 friends called Meher, Gopi & Veera. Meher's parents divorced 8 years back. She is living with her mother, Suman,  brother, Tarun & aunt Devki. Her father Shyam had remarried & has a son named Tilu in his second marriage.
Gopi, on the other hand lives with her father Janardhan, sister Charu and a step-mother named Aruna but she is very cruel to her but has a liking for Charu. Madhu was their mother who died.

Veera lives with her mother named Ratan and her brother Ranvi. They had lost their father. They have got many lands. Ratan took care of agriculture after she lost her husband. Ranvi worked hard to support himself and Veera in their education.

They are best friends in the college. Meher, though from as rich family spent money only on their education and clothes. Her aunt is an well-known advocate. Her father is good-for-nothing and a gambler who sold his property and lived in Devki's income. Devki never married but loved Meher and Tarun as her own children and supported them in their education. 

Meher's brother Tarun is inclined to music & wants to be a Rockstar but his family does not encourage him in that. 

Devki taunts Tarun saying that, "Your sister works very hard but you are watching music channel for the whole day. Your marks are very poor."

Tarun said, "I want to be a singer. What will I do studying? I will only be doing the boring & routine work.

Devki switches off the TV & tells him, "You can waych TV provided you complete your portion. Otherwise, I will cut the cable." Tarun agrees & starts studying.

As soon as Gopi came from college, Aruna asked, "Why are you late?"

Gopi replied, "What do you mean? That is my college timings. Apart from that, I exchange my notes with Veera & Meher."

Aruna said, "So much work is there at home. I told you to bunk some lectures & come but you don't."

Gopi said, "I can't bunk."

Aruna tries to beat her. A hand stops it. It was Janardhan's hand. 

He said, "Gopi is not doing anything wrong. This is the age for her to study & enjoy."

Aruna said, "I'm telling it for her good. It will come handy for her."

Janardhan said, "If that is the case, you can tell Charu to do the work. The best thing is you can keep a servant."

Aruna said, "Are you earning as much as Devki to keep a servant?"

Janardhan said, "I may not be earning as much as her but I have been maintaining all of you well. I can afford but you have been telling no as you want to trouble my daughter."

Aruna said, "We had kept one but she has been steeling. I will hire a servant but if anything goes wrong, I'm not responsible."

Janardhan said, "You have to supervise her. You cannot get away from that."

Aruna said, "Fine but when you are there it becomes your duty too."

They hire a servant. Her name is Manjula.

When Veera comes home, Ranvijay gives her a surprise. It was Veera's birthday wherein her mother & brother were celebrating. Gopi & Meher go for her birthday with the gifts.

Days pass by. All three girls complete their degree.

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 10:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002yogapremsneharjun92COOL_KEJRIWALsita_ramaenthusiasticritikaagrawalHeatsha8176jasminerahulPriyaSweety-AnuLinsie-DZ-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thx a lot 4 starting gohem,mehbeer n veeba ff on the concept i gave u.i hope to read a positive version of the butchered story i gave u.u described each person's family background very well.poor gopi.she is the one who suffers the most.u chose the best actress 4 each character.its different when u chose aruna instead of madhu n charu instead of radha.liked veera's birthday with her family n members.wish u had described her birthday.i'm very happy 2 read this
COOL_KEJRIWAL Goldie
COOL_KEJRIWAL
COOL_KEJRIWAL

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Wowww
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Chapter 2
Ranvi celebrates Veera's birthday in a grand way. Everyone enjoyed the party. Gopi and Meher had also gone for her birthday. Ranvi and Baldev are rivals but Gunjan is one of Veera's friends besides Gopi and Meher.  After the celebrations, Ranvi surprises Veera with application forms for further studies abroad.

Veera said, "I don't want to leave you and go."
Ranvi said, "Even I feel bad sending you out but facilities are not so good here."
Ratan backs Ranvi & tells Veera, "It is just a matter of 6 months which will fly away."

Veera agrees. Meher pursues with MBA. Gopi goes for fashion designing & interior decoration course.

From the men's side, Abeer was studying in Meher's college & had tried different ways to woo her. He is the son of rich industrialist whose name is Kuber Malhotra. 

One day Kuber Malhotra comes to Meher's college for campus interview and appoints Meher as CEO. Abeer joins Satish's company as a singer and makes his name.

Gopi joins Modi Group of Companies as an Interior Decorator. Veera comes back and starts Krishi Vidyalaya. Baldev supports her.

Meher meets Akshat in Malhotra Group of Companies who is a legal advisor. He is also a well known advocate like Devki. He is a principled person and does not take dowry. Meher gets intimate with him. Akshat goes to Meher's place and tells Devki and Suman, "I am working with Meher. I love her and want to marry her. She too loves me but is hesitant. I want to share your responsibilities with her."

Devki and Suman agree for their marriage. Veera on the other hand helps the farmers to increase their productivity and improve the quality of the crops so they can pay their debts. Gopi shows her dedication in fashion and interior designing and does well in the office. Later on, she becomes the right hand to Ahem.

Veera tells Ranvi, "I want to show you something. Please come."
Ranvi comes & sees the bike.
He said, "Do you know to drive?"
Veera said "Yes, I know to drive." 
She demonstrates it before Ranvi.

Meher's engagement date with Akshat is fixed. She invites all her friends for the wedding. Ahem develops his feelings for Gopi but waits for the appropriate time to express his feelings towards her. One day he drops Gopi to her place. Charu gets attracted to Ahem & gets jealous of her.

Aruna asked, "Do you love Gopi's boss?"
Charu said, "Yes, I love him but I am not as attractive as Gopi."
Aruna said, "Even I don't like her for the same reason."

She gets an idea & tells Charu, "Tomorrow is Gopi's birthday. So all her friends & colleagues will come. So we have to do something so Ahem will marry you."

Charu agrees to that plan

To be continued.

Edited by katrinasalman - 15 May 2016 at 10:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

christi002sneharjun92sita_ramaenthusiasticritikaagrawalHeatsha8176PriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18jasminerahulLinsiecoolhi1988-DZ-

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
awesome update...
so charu is just like rashi...
start gunjan-ranvi story also along with others...
gopi multitalented.. fashion designing & interiors together...
only if i was also like her... Day Dreaming
now wat wil charu & aruna do?
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm..
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i was waiting 4 the update.As a b'day gift ranvi gifted her d form 4 higher education.All the 3 friends did diff courses.Though Abheer tried 2 woo Meher in coll it didnt work out.surprise is that meher is in his father's company now.But meher fell in luv with a lawyer named Akshat n the marr is fixed.Oh!Gopi is a good fashion designer n her Boss Ahem is impressed.What is Aruna n charu planning 2 trap Ahem?Oh no.
Hey...u did'nt give us the scenes of Abheer trying 2 woo Meher n Ahem falling 4 Gopi.Plz show those scemes too atleast as a fb.want Mehbeer,VeeBa,Gohm scenes in detail
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
plz update soon
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
waiting

Go to top