~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by preetgurti

I also feel no fb but i will be happy seeing ghim frustrated hitting his own hand crying

Yes.. would love to see how Sanskaar got hurt. 
TM Note :

Members are allowed only to discuss about SwaSan and this thing has been repeatedly conveyed. AT is getting warnings frequently and yet some members are finding it difficult to follow rules. This is APPRECIATION  thread not a place for criticizing or bashing be it for Swara Sanskar or other characters of serial or forum members.  it's not like members are unaware of rules and how to conduct yourselves then why is it so difficult to follow rules?!! Even if you are discussing about SwaSan Swara or Sanskar make sure you don't cross the limits, just coz this is SwaSan AT you dn't get right to bash Swara or Sanskar freely.Everyone please check your comments till this page and make necessary amends and make sure you heed to IF COC & AT Rules. 
Leki finally I've found you!!!! I feel like I just found a unicorn now!😆
Do you have the chapter 4 of Thunderbird? (Sorry there is no other way to contact you it seems😳) If you have please update.
Pooja, If Swara shares all her doubts to Sanskar regarding Uttara then when he comes to know the truth there will be no more drama right? Now Uttara will be in trouble, Swara will say I knew it, leading to a big fight as the current situation had she informed him could have been averted and then finally they will patch up after torturing us for weeks hopefully not months. I watched today's episode after a long time. 
Originally posted by Sree8410

Pooja, If Swara shares all her doubts to Sanskar regarding Uttara then when he comes to know the truth there will be no more drama right? Now Uttara will be in trouble, Swara will say I knew it, leading to a big fight as the current situation had she informed him could have been averted and then finally they will patch up after torturing us for weeks hopefully not months. I watched today's episode after a long time. 

This will turn soo dangerous for her 

Atleast tell him about Parineeta. 
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

This will turn soo dangerous for her 

Atleast tell him about Parineeta. 

We keep saying that but Cvs are not listening to us.. Instead of a surprise romantic scene , i take Swara telling Sanskar about all the things she knew about Uttara BF and what she overheard about Pari.. 
Pooji sree gud mrng mates.
Yaaa i also think that Swara should share everything wd Sanskar...cz it will look bad when situation occurs and sanskar feels like numb cz he has no clue abt it whereas swara knows everything 😔
Good Morning everyone...
Hoping for a good Swara-Sanskaar scene with no rush ...also hoping cv's don't mess with Swara-Sanskaar with the upcoming uttara BF track and they face the problem together...
This is why i am nt on ok wd SR now as after reaching the highest peak of rltn if a couple lacks cmmunication in b/w it looks weird and disappointing.I think cvs should handle it properly.
Swara shld tell him everything...