Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 (Page 60)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

segments showing uttara's BF part too with the SR... the only thing i fear most is cv's may mess with Swara-Sanskaar relation ... the other couple will never face problems as SS 

Then i can quit ... See we all got a beautiful love story of SwaSan and we are even going to get the SR, Usually Cvs drag it for year, look at some other shows. So for me i have a perfect couple and beautiful story about them, so if they mess it up by seperation then i will think of this week as the place where there beautiful journey ended Wink.. 

Same here...I was prepared for this event during the Kavita track...thinking what if she does end up getting married to Sanskaar. Dead The 100th AT vm gave me a closure Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid-Swetha-

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
In ups and downs I'm always with my swasan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidLoveSonu2408NiViren-Rajpreetgurti-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

[QUOTE=92Sara]

I really want swara to tell sanskaar...once she does that half of thr supposed isses will dosappear...and they stay strong as a unit...

right know the cv's are Swaragini mode and so strongly hope swara tells sanskaar... cause if swara does not tell sanskaar and  something happens , which is bound to happen... Sanskaar will not listen to Swara, which will be right on his part... then sujata will throw swara out which is also right... DP and AP will have no say and with Pari already waiting for a chance ... 

I know too much of assumptions even before seeing what is going to happen ... love Swara-Sanskaar don't want then to be separated... there are chances that cv's will show otherwise so don't want it  on a sour note ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidLoveSonu2408-Swetha-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

it looks like Rajat will be marrying uttara and will enter the maheshwari house... how will he marry by eloping or by convincing the family is not known... 
Uttara and Rajat met Swara to convince her and then to request her to convince the family... it is going to be interesting to see what happens... cause Swara is not going to be convinced as she knows about this guy...

Watr does she know about the guy?? Is that watever she was upset about  in the olv?? If swara is not convinced and doesn't  persuade anyone no one can blame her after for the marriage...but can blame her for hiding it and not telling...swara is not gping to win here...she is between  a roxk and a hard place for now...

segments showing uttara's BF part too with the SR... the only thing i fear most is cv's may mess with Swara-Sanskaar relation ... the other couple will never face problems as SS 

We have the same fear...if swara doesnt tell him she is shooting herself in the foot...but tells us then that cvs want to create problems between them...if she tells him ill b less concerned about the plotting that is done because  he wud b appraised of situation...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid....Poojie....NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Ya aloo cz no matter what some people are hell bent to found any flaws in them and in SR stry and i am just fed up wd such baisedness cz as dey dnt like it so its wrng...
W*F
forget dm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Bye all no one is in mood to discuss SR 
Sab ko uttara bf ki padi hai
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Just one thing i will say before i have to go.. I hate that i am busy... If the SR editors did there famous tricks and used there scissors for SwaSan SR , i  will personally kill them virtually ofcourse.. I dont want any cuts and edits ... They better give me one good memorable scene before going back to there used drama formula

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve....Poojie....preetgurti-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

Cr: fb
sbb link-->    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul3cFHwY3W8
thank you so much Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21